What's new

CFO of Chinese tech giant Huawei arrested in Vancouver, sought by U.S. for extradition

Why Vietnam even need any aircraft carrier?
Quite unneccessary.
But if you like...
!
Wherever you go we are your SHADOW. People think I make joke but in reality at least the last 2,000 years Vietnam always China foot step until the bitter end. Well I don’t think Vietnam will copy peaceful rise style.

:tup:

Just take the media. Is there a need to keep boasting 厉害了我的国 虽远必诛 etc? You're just giving excuses for other countries to be wary of you. What actual purpose does it serve other than to shift the focus away from domestic economic pressure? Nationalistic blood shoots up your brain, and then so what?
And United States is totally innocent?
Even back during W Bush administration, US was so obsess about China that they overlook numerous warning signs about the Sept 11 attack which turned out to be a blessing for China.
Going back further remember the COX report and what happened to Wen HoLee ?
Now with neo cons like Navero and Bannon running the white house, would thing have been different?

China actually has only been reacting to US actions.

There is no domestic economic pressure. It's all an illusion. Making less money is not a catastrophe. There are good days. There are bad days. Such is life.

The threat comes from certain people who want to disrupt the state if they do not have one good day after another. They are trouble makers and must be physically purged.

In other words, the objective is to purge all those who think less than 10% GDP growth per year is a catastrophe. After those people are purged, the country can develop normally. Even if growth falls to 0% it's perfectly fine. Not the end of the world.

Look at India. A total shithole with GDP only 1/6 of China. They are all so pleased with themselves. So there is and can never be domestic economic pressure. There can only be people who are too greedy.

Why compare to India when China is on a totally different tier? In that case the whole world can count our blessing if we compare to Zimbabwe.

It's not about the economic growth but the whole financial system. Inefficient SOEs which led to climbing debt, and the government is keeping them alive by printing more money and issuing more debt.
Who pays? It's the common man on the street through higher property prices because of asset inflation resulting from overprinting of money.
Who benefits? It's the rich who own multiple properties.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chin...says-standard-and-poors.582311/#post-10873080

北京12月二手房均价 59594 元/m²
2018年北京市 平均工资 ¥6906

In the first-tier cities you work a year to afford 1-2 square meters? The average man don't feel the economic pressure for 30 years? Not a bubble and risk to the financial system? Why is the government tuning up nationalism and throwing money at other countries instead of tackling the real issue at hand which the average man is more concerned about?

Even back during W Bush administration, US was so obsess about China that they overlook numerous warning signs about the Sept 11 attack which turned out to be a blessing for China.
Now with neo cons like Navero and Bannon running the white house, would thing have been different?

Did I say the US is innocent? Ramping up nationalism and going around 厉害了我的国 is a domestic agenda aimed at domestic audience. External factors play a limited role. In fact they actually toned down the nationalism after ZTE and the trade war happened.

China is a copy paste nation. You overestimate yourself.

Vietnam used to make everything better than China. Take gun powder weapons: it was Chinese that invented the stuffs but it was the Vietnamese that produced far better versions of guns.

What do you think why Vietnam annihilated enemies in series: the Han, the Mongols, Manchu, Siamese, Khmer, Laos, Champa, just name a few. I don’t bother to list the wars in the last century. When did you win a war? Despite rapid military buildup the PLA today is still untested.

If China is stripped off all western technology imports, you would probably run naked or wear silly Ming dress :woot:
Hey since when we are not a copy paste nation? Wwe copy, we paste, we steal, we borrow, we beg, we buy, we transfer, we improve, we innovate and we create. We do anything and everything to catch up and rejuvenate our nation. By hook or by crook, we will achieve it, see the results? Quantum tech, nano tech, stealth tech, Railguns, HSR, Jet engines, EMALS, FAST reactors, next gen Satellites, once we suck them dry, no choice but to innovate and create new technologies. We are now at the forefront of quantum telecom, 5G telecom. 10 years ago, would you believe me if I told you we would have these?

Bro, can you make a decent rifle now? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Everybody improves upon the first invention, there is no where to go but up. The Japanese make better copies of the Portueguse arquebus, we made the first handgonne copied by the Europeans, then we copied and reimprove it, then we stopped, now we make RAILGUNS. So wake up!!

Annihilated? We owned your asses for 1000 years, then it our empire became too big to handle, threats from the North and West, etc. So when is your powerful people gonna retake Paracels? :china:

Why Vietnam even need any aircraft carrier?
Quite unneccessary.
But if you like...

A new strategy:
If you can not compete his company, arrest his daughter!
This is a desperate act, don't you see. They can't do a ZTE on Huawei, so they resort to this. Everybody was laughing when I said last week, Trump did not win a deal, they said noooooo, China weak weak, China gave in. China will be vague, play with language, delay time, promise shitz and never deliver. Been gaming them for decades, make them feel strong and proud, and slowly slice them. All of a sudden, the media grilled Trump, 800bil$ got wiped out and now Trump is mad.

Patience my bro. i will tell you what would happen after this. Huawei will pay a fine and promise to be good. China is gonna waive some tariffs like a good boy. Trump will WIN. Surpluses will remain, technology will still be developed, we will still bide our time. Don't get overconfident, we are at least 20 years before we can muster enough power. Trust me...don't act like the Russians. We could have easily went into Afghan, Syria and fck with the US, our MIC is even bigger than them, and then what? Our soldiers will die, we will drain our money which could have been used to build our country. Russia is aggressive and confident, but are they as resilient as China. We are survivals, notice we didn't even mention our ultimate weapon.....the WMD of Wall St.=)

I agree, China should escalate and prove it has balls!

You can't have US treating China like Japs did pre-1937...constant clawing of China by Japan and only Chinese appeasement in return. Because what followed?

Look at this coward for example, this is exactly what Chinese leadership should NOT be like:

First reply:

Just a bit later:
Nope, I think we should do a Modi hug on papa trump. :rofl::rofl::rofl:. The reality is US is a stronger opponent, China can only retaliate against weak countries like India. Just gotta sit this out, stroke Trump's ego, give some concessions, stay quiet and continue with the 350bil$ surplus. Another 20 years to go before we are powerful enough. Sharpen your knifes for 10 years, use it for 1 day......................:china:

Last edited:
Chinese propaganda department is grossly incompetent. This is the time to go on the offensive. Connecting the dots between the arrest of Meng Wanzhou, the death of Zhang Shoucheng, and the fire at ASML. Like the Bloomberg story, no evidence is needed, nor does it even need to be true, just a liberal use of anonymous source. You can't push the story directly to the US media, but you can use RT, Press TV, even European media. In this day and age of internet, the story will be everywhere. And make it into a movie, a documentary, put the US on defensive and knock it off its moral high ground.

Just take the media. Is there a need to keep boasting 厉害了我的国 虽远必诛 etc? You're just giving excuses for other countries to be wary of you. What actual purpose does it serve other than to shift the focus away from domestic economic pressure? Nationalistic blood shoots up your brain, and then so what?

You think Americans or rather their decision makers watch these Chinese shows? They are wary of China not because of any TV show, or Superpower 2010 would really ruffle feathers with all these white servants. They are wary of China because China is finally competing on the same level. And you can't hide that.

It's funny in a way.

It's as if Trump is taking the mickey out of all Chinese members in this forum by proving decisively how ineffective Chinese hard and soft power has been.

It's not so funny in other ways though.

You frogot to mention the 800bil$ wipe off the other day?

What does the “other day” have to do with the Hauwei CFO arrest news on Wednesday and the topic of this thread? Market was closed in the US on Wednesday so yesterday was the day to see the results...which I posted.

Last edited:
For a long time the US thought that China wasn't that much of a menace, sure they tried to contain it but to them it seemed like China was just heading for some economic or political crisis followed by some kind of stagnation or regression. They also didn't think too much of the Chinese military. So they kept waiting and waiting for that crash. Since Xi Jinping took power however, they're on panic mode. And why shouldn't they be ? Made in China 2025 is a historic push that is yielding incredible results, China is now on top in a lot of high tech industry but more important is the trend in industries where they dontd dominate yet. The Chinese military modernization and expansion is equally impressive. The more time passes the more worried they get. The CCP is really an incredible organization, for decades they have resisted foreign influence and infiltration, they kept their Independence from foreign influence for a vital reason : It's the only way china can ever develop. Look at Japan, they used them when the Soviet Union was threatening, but the second they didn't need them they crashed their economy. And that's a country with limited ressources and only about 125 million people. Now ask yourself, would they ever let China develop if they could stop it ? Of course no, due to its size if China develops it will end up being more powerful than the US, so they can't have that. Their dream is to take away the autonomous provinces from China and then let the Han heartland stagnate in poverty. That's what they would do if China was a regular liberal corrupt democracy, and that's why they want China to be a liberal democracy so bad, because then they can corrupt it's elite and influence it's people like they do in other countries.

Last edited:
Wherever you go we are your SHADOW. People think I make joke but in reality at least the last 2,000 years Vietnam always China foot step until the bitter end. Well I don’t think Vietnam will copy peaceful rise style.

:tup:

Vietnam=China's stalker? Why not create your own destiny instead of copying China? I get the impression your comrade Viva Viet might not so happy about you, revealing Vietnam's true nature.

You spew so much China hate but you are interested in making money off big successful Chinese tech companies? That seems contradictory to me.

It is what we called Hypocrisy. Beside money talks, bullshit walks. Vietnam knows China is cash cow

Civil liabilities are usually for "less serious" violations, and (I'm guessing) carried out mostly by other companies for intellectual property theft and those kind of misdemeanors. A violation that threatens the national security of the US is a whole new ballgame and is deemed much more serious.

Violating a business contract shouldn't lead you into jail, but a cancellation of the contract itself. This act of kidnapping is a desperate act because Huawei is winning in business competition and they can't do anything about it. So why don't US Government ban their domestic manufacture from selling their wares to Huawei, just like what they did to ZTE? They have done it once, they can always do it again. My opinion is that they want to, but they can't.

The so called "National Security" that Huawei violated here is because US lose their competition in business. That's why they ban Huawei and force their allies to do so. Huawei's winning on their 5G infrastructure market in the world is the real threat for the US here.

Look at this, if Huawei is really depend on US and buy from them then isn't the spying accusation that US claimed is false? Because that fact alone state that it is them (US) who spy everyone with their chips. That's, if Huawei is only assembling, and depend on US tech.

Last edited:
Dow is down another 500+ points, muricans are truly being fucked hard lol.

LOL! The Shanghai composite is at 2,609
It was at 2,675 in Dec 2006.

When it comes to bending over the Chinese know how to take it the best.

Even Japan is pounding them up again..Shanghai's total market value has fallen below Tokyo's.

Back
Top Bottom