What's new

CENTCOM dog captured by Taliban

imiakhtar

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
dog.jpg

BBC News - Afghan Taliban 'capture US military dog'

The "Colonel" needs rescuing. Another job for the seals perhaps.

How did they got to know about it??

What happens to the dog after the novelty wears off? Can PETA intervene?

Even their dogs are celebrated as captured soldiers and thousands of humans killed on the other side are statistically not even considered as animals.

Even their dogs are celebrated as captured soldiers and thousands of humans killed on the other side are statistically not even considered as animals.

The dogs are part of the team,respected/loved by their fellow soldiers.Since WW1 dogs are very important,especially to the american soldiers.

After seeing that video i realise that that poor dog knows he's in trouble with those animals,let's hope a SF operation will be mounted for his rescue.From what i've been reading on another forum with ex american soldiers as posters,it's not a far fetched scenario that a rescue operation might be mounted to save that brave canine.

@CENTCOM Bro you mad about it?

No comments, maybe a half page monologue describing the barbaric conditions your dog is facing, no dog food, no airconditioning, animal abuse :D

Isn’t this really cowardly and disturbing – to boast about the capture of a defenseless animal? In addition to spreading inaccurate information, not that the nationality would make a difference in this case, they are continuing to showcase their pitiable tactics of targeting the defenseless, and exaggerating their victories. My response to the person who asked if I was “mad about it”, personally, no, I am not mad but rather disgusted and would like to point out that this is extremely pathetic. I hope they do not try to “avenge” themselves through this defenseless animal as that would be pretty shallow.

As ISAF has stated, “We can confirm that a military working dog went missing following an ISAF mission in December, 2013. It is ISAF policy to defer identification to the appropriate national authorities."

Haroon Ahmad
DET – U.S. Central Command

www.facebook/centcomurdu

Isn’t this really cowardly and disturbing – to boast about the capture of a defenseless animal? In addition to spreading inaccurate information, not that the nationality would make a difference in this case, they are continuing to showcase their pitiable tactics of targeting the defenseless, and exaggerating their victories. My response to the person who asked if I was “mad about it”, personally, no, I am not mad but rather disgusted and would like to point out that this is extremely pathetic. I hope they do not try to “avenge” themselves through this defenseless animal as that would be pretty shallow.

As ISAF has stated, “We can confirm that a military working dog went missing following an ISAF mission in December, 2013. It is ISAF policy to defer identification to the appropriate national authorities."

Haroon Ahmad
DET – U.S. Central Command

www.facebook/centcomurdu

Haroon, the irony would be if the dog had a GPS chip under his skin and we saw a predator drone video of them making that video.

people first need to understand why we love our pets, why when they're in the military we even respect them and call them soldiers. The guys you are trying to reach here don't respect life of their citizenry, forget dogs.

Back
Top Bottom