What's new

CENTCOM dog captured by Taliban

oh well we may have a dog beheading video now !

Yes they will cut off the head of the DOG of the INFIDEL, but not before torturing it and trying to make it reveal all the secrets. And then after a few months realizing that they cannot understand the DOG language,then they will certainly behead it.

:butcher:

Haroon, the irony would be if the dog had a GPS chip under his skin and we saw a predator drone video of them making that video.

people first need to understand why we love our pets, why when they're in the military we even respect them and call them soldiers. The guys you are trying to reach here don't respect life of their citizenry, forget dogs.

If they send a missile over wont it kill the dog? They would never kill one of their own, even if its their dog. Even their animals have more value than the civilians that are 8 feet within the enemy dronable hvt.

Isn’t this really cowardly and disturbing – to boast about the capture of a defenseless animal? In addition to spreading inaccurate information, not that the nationality would make a difference in this case, they are continuing to showcase their pitiable tactics of targeting the defenseless, and exaggerating their victories. My response to the person who asked if I was “mad about it”, personally, no, I am not mad but rather disgusted and would like to point out that this is extremely pathetic. I hope they do not try to “avenge” themselves through this defenseless animal as that would be pretty shallow.

As ISAF has stated, “We can confirm that a military working dog went missing following an ISAF mission in December, 2013. It is ISAF policy to defer identification to the appropriate national authorities."

Haroon Ahmad
DET – U.S. Central Command

www.facebook/centcomurdu

I think they should set the dog free, or at least find him a girlfriend. :D

Send the dog back to the americans with a 'little present' they will never forget

Maybe a basket of Muffins or something

why there is so much fuss over capturing a dog....:crazy::crazy:

They can make the dog suicide bomber in no time, and send it towards American base.

I hope they let the poor dog go. I don't see them hurting it and there are plenty of dogs running around in Afghanistan.

The dogs are part of the team,respected/loved by their fellow soldiers.Since WW1 dogs are very important,especially to the american soldiers.

After seeing that video i realise that that poor dog knows he's in trouble with those animals,let's hope a SF operation will be mounted for his rescue.From what i've been reading on another forum with ex american soldiers as posters,it's not a far fetched scenario that a rescue operation might be mounted to save that brave canine.

I take it you will be the smarta22 to go and tell the family of dead special forces soldiers that they died trying to save a..dog?

Soldiers are taught that if they are caught, they better take their own lives because no one is coming to save their a22.

I take it you will be the smarta22 to go and tell the family of dead special forces soldiers that they died trying to save a..dog?

Soldiers are taught that if they are caught, they better take their own lives because no one is coming to save their a22.

What ? NATO soldiers are trained to commit suicide if they are caught ? It's not NATO policy to mount rescue missions for their soldiers ? "Nobody gets left behind," rings any bells to you ?

Stop making ridiculous statements.What are you 12 ? Do you think this is a ninja movie ?

Back
Top Bottom