What's new

Cellphones of missing Malaysian Airlines passengers still ringing !!!!!

How the f**k did a huge 777 turned back and flew to malacca strait without being traced? this is some spooky sh*t. On the other hand, Chinese terrorists are claiming responsibility.

Not to mention, without any distress call.

...Is this some kinda bermuda triangle?
Well there was a plane that hit pentagon but was never proved by security-cameras, nor was it's debris found. Then there was a flight-93 that crashed near a diamond mine in Pennsylvania but NO plane wreckage was ever found. Only a lots of scattered garbage was discovered. Or one engine that buried itself underground.

If this Malaysian plane is ate by any Bermuda, it could be a Bermuda like the one that ate 2 planes and their black boxes on 911(?) Just guessing.!.

Last edited:
draft_lens17822978module149406011photo_1302293651nokia_3310.jpg

Malaysia jet 'turned back and flew some distance into Malacca Strait': Source

KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia's military believes the jetliner missing for almost four days turned and flew hundreds of kilometres to the west after it last made contact with civilian air traffic control off the country's east coast, a senior officer told Reuters on Tuesday.

In one of the most baffling mysteries in recent aviation history, a massive search operation for the Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777-200ER has so far found no trace of the aircraft or the 239 passengers and crew.

Every digital data can be manipulate in today's world.

How the f**k did a huge 777 turned back and flew to malacca strait without being traced? this is some spooky sh*t. On the other hand, Chinese terrorists are claiming responsibility.

The possibilities are like transponders were switched off, so the civilian radars can't track it except the military radars.

My BSNL no. also rings despite being switched off & people complain to me I didn't take their call if my cell discharged.

Back
Top Bottom