What's new

Cellphones of missing Malaysian Airlines passengers still ringing !!!!!

well , I also don't turn my phone of on a plane half the times as it's just Bs.

Do you get signal mid flight? Phone should not be working a long distance from the land. Neither the battery should last this long.

my god, what a horrific death i wont be flying any more :sick:, better to die on land where you have chance to save yourself
I am a big fan of Nat Geo's aircrash investigation. some of really interesting crashes I recall:
1.Aloha airlines : A part of aircraft roof broke off,exposing passengers mid air. The pilots landed the aircraft,only a senior air hostess who was blown away died. Her body never found.
2. A british airways flight's pilot windshield blew away mid air,pilot was sucked out mid air,he lied with half his body outside the flying aircraft,flight attendants holding onto him. All survived.
3. Gimly Glider. An Air Canada flight RAN OUT OF FUEL mid air,because ground crew mistakenly filled 22,000lb of fuel when 22,000kg of fuel was needed. 1lb=0.5 kg only half fuel of what was required was on board. The pilots glided the aircraft with the help of an on board passenger,who was a pilot himself and landed in an drag racing strip.
4. An russian flight,crashed and killed all on board coz pilot let "kids" fly the aircraft. The kids,a boy and girl of his colleague,were allowed to sit and pretend they were flying when the a/c was in autopilot. The boy pressed the control column so hard that the autopilot disengaged and caused the crash.
But still air travel is among the safest way to travel.

I am a big fan of Nat Geo's aircrash investigation. some of really interesting crashes I recall:
1.Aloha airlines : A part of aircraft roof broke off,exposing passengers mid air. The pilots landed the aircraft,only a senior air hostess who was blown away died. Her body never found.
2. A british airways flight's pilot windshield blew away mid air,pilot was sucked out mid air,he lied with half his body outside the flying aircraft,flight attendants holding onto him. All survived.
3. Gimly Glider. An Air Canada flight RAN OUT OF FUEL mid air,because ground crew mistakenly filled 22,000lb of fuel when 22,000kg of fuel was needed. 1lb=0.5 kg only half fuel of what was required was on board. The pilots glided the aircraft with the help of an on board passenger,who was a pilot himself and landed in an drag racing strip.
4. An russian flight,crashed and killed all on board coz pilot let "kids" fly the aircraft. The kids,a boy and girl of his colleague,were allowed to sit and pretend they were flying when the a/c was in autopilot. The boy pressed the control column so hard that the autopilot disengaged and caused the crash.
But still air travel is among the safest way to travel.

yes me too esp the british airways wind shield thingy, brits are god damn lucky people, always on the safe side

bhoooooooooooooooooooot a gya BC plane main or some hardcore Iphone lover passenger which dead but still his aatma keep his phone on .

yes me too esp the british airways wind shield thingy, brits are god damn lucky people, always on the safe side
yep,sun never sets in the damn british empire! And those who have been to london says the sun never bloody rises in the british empire! (courtesy:papa cj)

Malaysia jet 'turned back and flew some distance into Malacca Strait': Source

KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia's military believes the jetliner missing for almost four days turned and flew hundreds of kilometres to the west after it last made contact with civilian air traffic control off the country's east coast, a senior officer told Reuters on Tuesday.

In one of the most baffling mysteries in recent aviation history, a massive search operation for the Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777-200ER has so far found no trace of the aircraft or the 239 passengers and crew.
How the f**k did a huge 777 turned back and flew to malacca strait without being traced? this is some spooky sh*t. On the other hand, Chinese terrorists are claiming responsibility.

SonyXperiaZ.jpg

Xperia Z. :agree:

How the f**k did a huge 777 turned back and flew to malacca strait without being traced? this is some spooky sh*t. On the other hand, Chinese terrorists are claiming responsibility.

where is agent moulder of the x files, i think aliens abducted the entire plane

That's one big battery!
I have to charge twice a day, and that too in the city...

the electric power of aatma is charging this phone

tumblr_mva9zpvfGl1rd3evlo1_r2_1280.jpg

Last edited:
u mean they took a detour and went for holiday on some tropical island?

No, i mean they probably crash landed or safe landed near or on some island or floating on sea surface, and no one knew about it.

I just hope they are alive.

How battery of that phone not discharged even after 4days ??

Koi apna phone charging me laga ke bhool gaya kya

Back
Top Bottom