What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
and idiot u should also know it is the smallest province of Pakistan according to population and loosing balochistan are u drunk half of the population consist of pushtoons who are loyal to Pakistan and other half majority are pro Pakistani aart from marri , bugti or mengal tribe its nt bangladesh bitch which were miles away with no logistic or air support lets wait for the american to leave afghanistan then we will see frm where these 3 tribes will get their support from..
Your arguments are invalid because i can say same thing about IOK.

and idiot u should also know it is the smallest province of Pakistan according to population and loosing balochistan are u drunk half of the population consist of pushtoons who are loyal to Pakistan and other half majority are pro Pakistani aart from marri , bugti or mengal tribe its nt bangladesh bitch which were miles away with no logistic or air support lets wait for the american to leave afghanistan then we will see frm where these 3 tribes will get their support from..

we ll see about that,i have no interest frankly whether baloch people like or dislike pak,thats upto them.

Indians so sad and small hearted.

:(

when u ignore razpak,he keeps stuttering like a parrot.

oops,i did it again.

Indians just dont get it into their little bobble black heads..

Kashmiri's are muslim and if were given a fair vote Kashmir would inevitably go to Pakistan..

Muslims dont simply change their minds, India spending BILLIONS on subsidies wont change muslims in Kashmir to supporting India, it would just mean Muslims would take advantage of whats being offered and still hate India.

Take note Indians

These kashmiri's were young
They were educated
They were taking advantage of Indian offers
Studying in Indian University

AND STILL they support Pakistan

we ll see about that,i have no interest frankly whether baloch people like or dislike pak,thats upto them.

when u ignore razpak,he keeps stuttering like a parrot.

oops,i did it again.

But you have a hard time avoiding me Shivani.

:lol: <3

Kashmiri's are muslim and if were given a fair vote Kashmir would inevitably go to Pakistan..

Muslims dont simply change their minds, India spending BILLIONS on subsidies wont change muslims in Kashmir to supporting India, it would just mean Muslims would take advantage of whats being offered and still hate India.

Take note Indians

They were educated

Forget Kashmiris - take a vote for any Indian Muslim locality and I am pretty much sure that a significant (if not overwhelming) majority will vote for Pakistan!
This has got nothing to do with subsidies and crap, but religion.

AND

This news is a product of someone's fertile imagination. That means fake. :sarcastic: Bring me a Dawn or NDTV at least.

Meanwhile...
Kashmiri student alleges humiliation at Pak university - The Times of India

But you have a hard time avoiding me Shivani.

:lol: <3

kaun shivani?

razpak toh razbot nikla.

Take note Indians

They were educated

i have met elite elite educated kashmiris,they cant even tie our shoelaces.

Kashmiris are like adha teetar adha batair...either go full separatist or become full indians...now they are angering indians by cheering for pakistani cricket team, but showed their weakness when pakistan launched jihad in their valley through pashtun and punjabi militants. They back-stabbed pakistani commandos in operation giberalter in 1965. They peacefully suffered the long hindu dogra rule. They back-stabbed their afghan rulers and cooperated with sikhs against them...why one should have sympathy with people of such history, God dont change the condition of those who dont change themeselves
@Armstrong

gotta go man,why r u up so early n wasting time on PDF,go jog.

I am in shape. :P

You should go exercise by beating a Kashmiri orphan to death.

Verdash ho jaye gi.

Kashmiris are like adha teetar adha batair...either go full separatist or become full indians...now they are angering indians by cheering for pakistani cricket team, but showed their weakness when pakistan launched jihad in their valley through pashtun and punjabi militants. They back-stabbed pakistani commandos in operation giberalter in 1965. They peacefully suffered the long hindu dogra rule. They back-stabbed their afghan rulers and cooperated with sikhs against them...why one should have sympathy with people of such history, God dont change the condition of those who dont change themeselves
@Armstrong

u nailed it man,thats what i was saying,

if pakistani students actually lived in India and cheered for pak,is no big deal.

But Kashmiris are such assholes,they deserve no respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom