What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder whats keeping the Kashmiris from beating the **** out of the students who assaulted them, if it was me in their place I would probably have arranged some vigilante justice by ganging up with my fellows and kicking rear one hooligan at a time....
Kashmiris are not your pashtuns, they are very "peaceful" or should i say very darpoke people.....
I have had plenty of interactions with them, they are people who can be easily intimidated.

Yeah I guess you are right but at this instance I feel the only thing the thrashed students will achieve by not retaliating is making themselves easier targets for any future aggression, if they are not ready to brawl then I wouldnt be surprised if it happens once more....

It pisses me off. Yeh zulam hain. And I always fight for the weak and oppressed. Even in college days. Bullies piss me off.

Yeah I guess you are right but at this instance I feel the only thing the thrashed students will achieve by not retaliating is making themselves easier targets for any future aggression, if they are not ready to brawl then I wouldnt be surprised if it happens once more....

it is better they dont brawl,they ll get massacred.

that area saw a crazy riot 5 months ago and things r still heated up.

whats there to retaliate , bro ?

I'm not defending the university administration but, imagine me sitting in your home badmouthing your ppl. u'll kick me out without thinking for a single moment :agree:

Thanks for verifying it, you saved me some time,
On topic I think the Administration was wrong to expel them just because of supporting another team, if they cite discipline as the grounds for expulsion then I think that both the perpetrators should have been expelled as well....
if tomorrow hindus in pakistan cheered and celebrated indias win how would you typical pakistan would feel the same is going on here too if i was in that college i would have slapped every one of those assholes

Kashmiris are not your pashtuns, they are very "peaceful" or should i say very darpoke people.....
I have had plenty of interactions with them, they are people who can be easily intimidated.

:cheesy:

Where do you live????

Kashmiri's physically are some of the tallest and strongest across the sub continent few in the sub continent would be able to take kashmiri's

Under occupation they are heavily out gunned and oppressed

I dont like to put up a racial stereotype but I have had a similar experience with them but I have also seen some really gutsy ones as well....

if tomorrow hindus in pakistan cheered and celebrated indias win how would you typical pakistan would feel the same is going on here too if i was in that college i would have slapped every one of those assholes

Yes but these are Kashmiri's, they are NOT indians that they should care for or support India

They are taking advantage of the things you are forcing upon them, dosent change the fact that kashmiri's are muslims and support Pakistan

Thanks for verifying it, you saved me some time,
On topic I think the Administration was wrong to expel them just because of supporting another team, if they cite discipline as the grounds for expulsion then I think that both the perpetrators should have been expelled as well....

You didn't go through the news, did you ?

ok here's the story :)

opposition People Democratic Party staged walkout during question hour in the legislative assembly in protest over expulsion of 130 Kashmiri students by a UP university for their celebrating Pakistan cricket team's victory over India.

Uptoarious scences marked the House as it assembled in the morning, with PDP MLAs were on their feet demanding withdrawal of police FIR against expelled students. They also sought UP Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav's intervention to ensure cancencellation of their expulsion order and their safety on the campus.

i:enjoy:

That may happen here as well but I would never be involved in the voilence as I understand the difference between a sport and a war....

You didn't go through the news, did you ?

ok here's the story :)

opposition People Democratic Party staged walkout during question hour in the legislative assembly in protest over expulsion of 130 Kashmiri students by a UP university for their celebrating Pakistan cricket team's victory over India.

Uptoarious scences marked the House as it assembled in the morning, with PDP MLAs were on their feet demanding withdrawal of police FIR against expelled students. They also sought UP Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav's intervention to ensure cancencellation of their expulsion order and their safety on the campus.

i:enjoy:
Yes I didnt go through the news because I am habing my lunch, going to go through it when I finish it....:-)

Yes but these are Kashmiri's, they are NOT indians that they should care for or support India

They are taking advantage of the things you are forcing upon them, dosent change the fact that kashmiri's are muslims and support Pakistan

they are studying in india and will get a degree from Indian university :agree:

Understand the situation :pleasantry:

and, in the words of sir @Aeronaut

Our land, our rules :man_in_love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom