What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very common stereotype :( Ok, we are darpoke :cry:
Then go off and bash some heads in and break this stereotype once and for all....:devil:
Seriously I believe mostly in how a person is brought up in a society, guts is something one develops not something one is born with....

Whether or not you are a Hindu is of no concern to me, I have good friends from several religions, I see you as an Indian, I mean no offense but honestly the Indian government is very high handed on the minorities, they are obviously not being provided enough rights and securities, even most of the population is heavy on the minorities as can be seen with the frequent riots and hate crimes. I am not saying that my country is immune to the issue I am just saying that the issue is prevalent in India as well....
Nope. The Indian Government is largely pro-Islamist and anti Dharmic and even anti Christian to some extent. But let's not discuss that :P

Source please :)
Anti-Muslim violence in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1984 anti-Sikh riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Anti-Christian violence in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Documenting Caste Discrimination in India | Public Radio International

There are several other sources as well but these should suffice, This is not a dick measuring contest, I am not denying the problems we have in Pakistan, I am just showing their prevalence in your country as well, Admittedly the government has passed several bills regarding the rights of minorities but they are not being acted upon to the fullest.....

And did they kick you out when you shouted Jai Hind on England vs India match?
what bizarre argument......:lol:
If an Indian citizen who is studying in Britain supports India in the match, then there cannot be any question BUT if a Briton shouts 'Jai Hind' in a England vs India match then we cannot blame other nationalist Britons if they thrash him up....

The person you're referring to is not a British citizen so your argument is bizarre BUT those Kashmiri students are Indian citizen......

Last edited:
Well their goes freedom of expression down the drain..:close_tema::coffee:

Anti-Muslim violence in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1984 anti-Sikh riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Anti-Christian violence in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Documenting Caste Discrimination in India | Public Radio International

There are several other sources as well but these should suffice, This is not a dick measuring contest, I am not denying the problems we have in Pakistan, I am just showing their prevalence in your country as well, Admittedly the government has passed several bills regarding the rights of minorities but they are not being acted upon to the fullest.....

And the Govt. Initiated these mishaps ? or these things are dictated in our constitution ? :unsure:

good job by authorities.... any person who lives on this soil, eats here and celebrates opposition nation victory is unwelcome here. However I have not heard this news in local news papers. But if true I am proud to say that students of my region are patriotic enough to take out anti nationals. Wish we have court case against those Kashmiris.

I dont want this quota in universities for kashmiries.

these scum bags should be kicked out of the country.....
they have no right to waste hard earned taxpayers money.....
from this only we can know where their loyalties lies....

They should consider themselves lucky that they are alive yet.

they are studying in india and will get a degree from Indian university :agree:

Understand the situation :pleasantry:

and, in the words of sir @Aeronaut

Our land, our rules :man_in_love:

Yes, they will get a degree from indian university, dosent mean they stop being muslims and stop supporting Pakistan

Large number of seats are alloted to kashmiris in ayub medical college, i have graduated from there. They are indeed tall folk, some of them were extraordinarily tall....but honestly man its no use of being lambotra if you do not have jigar.....

Tall, strong, you name it their are very few in the sub continent who could take on kashmiri's for that reason alone

Last edited:
Yes, they will get a degree from indian university, dosent mean they stop being muslims and stop supporting Pakistan

If they can't stop that, then they deserve to be continued to be beaten up.

Whether or not you are a Hindu is of no concern to me, I have good friends from several religions, I see you as an Indian, I mean no offense but honestly the Indian government is very high handed on the minorities, they are obviously not being provided enough rights and securities, even most of the population is heavy on the minorities as can be seen with the frequent riots and hate crimes. I am not saying that my country is immune to the issue I am just saying that the issue is prevalent in India as well....
at least iam sure that my chruch here in india will not be bombed by hindus..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom