What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they can't stop that, then they deserve to be continued to be beaten up.

They deserve to live in a Kashmir free and independent of India...

This is your problem,,, this is why south asia has not been able to heal and move on after Partition.

Your insistence that you occupy kashmir and kashmir's will eventually become indians,, when all signs that the kashmir's youth even the young and educated continue to support Pakistan and revel in their identity and anti india feelings

Your insistence that you occupy kashmir and kashmir's will eventually become indians,, when all signs that the kashmir's youth even the young and educated continue to support Pakistan and revel in their identity and anti india feelings
Prove this first!!!!

Now, youth from Jammu & Kashmir can find jobs with the Army’s help - TOI Mobile | The Times of India Mobile Site

Just a sample.

This is your problem,,, this is why south asia has not been able to heal and move on after Partition.

Yeah sure,, and educated kashmiri youth studying in Indian universites should be prime candiates of kashmiri's intergrating with India

When you have just been shown that they celebrated it was like Eid in Kashmir that Pakistan beat India

130 Kashmiri students celebrated a Pakistan victory and have been expelled from university

Thats kashmir for you, dont confuse using indian subsidies or taking jobs with patriotism. People will do what they have to do to survive

The its a point to ponder as to why they are unpatriotic towards India, I will give you a clue, it has something to do with getting the **** kicked out of them on petty issues....

Just because they are studying there gives you the right to kick their cans on demand and threaten a full on riot if they retaliate, thats some pretty messed up rules you have in the world's largest democracy....:hitwall:
No, those are not rules in any decmocracy, leave alone India.

Its an expression of people getting hurt when people from Kashmir try to bite the hand that feeds them.

Last edited:

Good, free your portion of Kashmir and let them live there.

What has this got to do with Muslims.. Anyone who supports an enemy nation deserves to be beaten up...

I could respond with Mullah terrorist alert.. Go to hell... But then I would be stooping to your level...

Oh poor hate filled Karan loooooose motions.. You are so full of sheet..

i know ! converting minority girls on live TV . hanging on the pretext of blasphemy are specialty of pakistan and pakistan alone

Still better than destroying mosques,churches n temples ..thousands of minorities coz of some mythical temple.. N massacring thousands under state protection,forcing them to convert to Hinduism... Even kids were not left... N now this ... What a shame..

Not to mention pulling such retarded facts from your behind..

Last edited:
thank you for betting on the losing side. you should have seen it coming :D

Ohh those were just kids playing against the Pak team...real men were taking rest. Afterall once in a while we like our "neighbors" winning...sab ko chance milna chahiye. :D
Love thy neighbor :angel:

Another slap on the face of self claimed big democracy bhorat by Kashmiris. Hypocrite bhoratis.

Ohh those were just kids playing against the Pak team...real men were taking rest. Afterall once in a while we like our "neighbors" winning...sab ko chance milna chahiye. :D
Love thy neighbor :angel:

You mean the 'real man' who was sitting in your apartment with despondency plastered across his face, when you walked in ! :lol:

Jaooo ja kar Mr.Levina ko console karooo aaap warnaa like last time he might end up shaving his moustache so that no Pakistani in the Apartment Complex would recognize him ! :whistle:

You mean the 'real man' who was sitting in your apartment with despondency plastered across his face, when you walked in ! :lol:

Jaooo ja kar Mr.Levina ko console karooo aaap warnaa like last time he might end up shaving his moustache so that no Pakistani in the Apartment Complex would recognize him ! :whistle:

Armstrong....you have crossed your line this time.
I dont take jokes on my hubby. I am reporting your post for personal attack.

How was it???:D
Mazaa ayaa?? :cheesy:

Your team was playing with guys who were under 23.lol accept it. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom