What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, you need history lesson, we owned the British and kicked them out. So they wouldn't invade us again we gave them some farm land. Bengal Sultanate attacked us and raided 36 temples however the last and most valuable temple in the Kathmandu valley was guarded by Gurkhas and Nepali Rajputs who massacred 1500 Bengal Sultanate warriors and caused them to leave with their ***'s handed to them.

Farmland lol Nepal ceded half its territory and you call it farmland? :lol: Read the works of Pemple and Anon to understand why British never wanted to colonize Nepal, in their opinion it was a buffer state against China. You didn't give them anything the terms of the treaty were imposed on you, they made you put a Brit in Kathmandu, give them mercenaries, give them all the land they wanted, and expel French from your kingdom. All your king got was security for his throne.

Yeah so you defeated looters but not occupiers because the Bengalis had no intention of settling down and ruling over Nepal, most of the soldiers looted and left as far as the Bengalis were concerned it was mission accomplished so you protected one temple does not mean you survived an occupation attempt. :rofl:

Farmland lol Nepal ceded half its territory and you call it farmland? :lol: Read the works of Pemple and Anon to understand why British never wanted to colonize Nepal, in their opinion it was a buffer state against China. You didn't give them anything the terms of the treaty were imposed on you, they made you put a Brit in Kathmandu, give them mercenaries, give them all the land they wanted, and expel French from your kingdom. All your king got was security for his throne.

Yeah so you defeated looters but not occupiers because the Bengalis had no intention of settling down and ruling over Nepal, most of the soldiers looted and left as far as the Bengalis were concerned it was mission accomplished so you protected one temple does not mean you survived an occupation attempt. :rofl:
No it wasn't half, look up the Anglo-Nepali war and look at who the victory belonged too. It was decisive Nepali victory. You are butthurt and I understand but don't make up lies. We defeated the British and that is historical fact that can't be denied.
Whether or not the Bengalis had an intention to settle, the fact remains they where massacred and sent packing to Bangladesh. Shameful that you have the flag of the Mughal Empire when the descendats are living in India.
History will see us as the unconquerable kingdom thanks to Gurkhas and Rajputs.

No it wasn't half, look up the Anglo-Nepali war and look at who the victory belonged too. It was decisive Nepali victory. You are butthurt and I understand but don't make up lies. We defeated the British and that is historical fact that can't be denied.
Whether or not the Bengalis had an intention to settle, the fact remains they where massacred and sent packing to Bangladesh. Shameful that you have the flag of the Mughal Empire when the descendats are living in India.

you are a servent of the british what the **** are you talking about

I dont like to put up a racial stereotype but I have had a similar experience with them but I have also seen some really gutsy ones as well....
Why are you acting ike Pathans are big and strong? You are asking for classic Gurkha beating that your Afghan brothers are accustomed too. ;)

Don't quote me low class slave, go back to your British masters. We are unconquerable.

lol ... look who is talking

C_71_article_1045333_image_list_image_list_item_0_image-492212.jpg

Give me your source that shows how you won so triumphantly? Shameful lol Mughals also ruled over Pakistan and some of their descendents are in Pakistan as well. @Pakistanisage is a Mughal.

That's voluntarily you low class slave, we are getting paid money for it.

LOL so indentured mercs instead, tell me which nation in the 21st century has merc units in foreign armies but Nepal? :pop:

Give me your source that shows how you won so triumphantly? Shameful lol Mughals also ruled over Pakistan and some of their descendents are in Pakistan as well. @Pakistanisage is a Mughal.

LOL so indentured mercs instead, tell me which nation in the 21st century has merc units in foreign armies but Nepal? :pop:
I have to wait 20 days to post links, just research Anglo Nepali war and become jealous. We are unconquerable and proud warriors of Hinduism! To only people to ever defeat us are the Qing Empire.
He can claim Mughal decent all he wants but the direct descendants are in India.

How much can you bench press ? :azn:
If I told you would say I was lying and I wouldn't blame since it is the internet but just saying I am training for the Army.

If I told you would say I was lying and I wouldn't blame since it is the internet but just saying I am training for the Army.

I remember seeing a documentary on Gurkhas vs the French Foreign Legion; small but nimble & enduring fighters the Gurkhas are ! :)

Good Luck with the Army ! :tup:

I remember seeing a documentary on Gurkhas vs the French Foreign Legion; small but nimble & enduring fighters the Gurkhas are ! :)

Good Luck with the Army ! :tup:
Thanks sir, I hear you are quite prolific at this? I have a lot of training left anyway so you will probably beat me up. :(

I have to wait 20 days to post links, just research Anglo Nepali war and become jealous. We are unconquerable and proud warriors of Hinduism! To only people to ever defeat us are the Qing Empire.
He can claim Mughal decent all he wants but the direct descendants are in India.

tell me whats the highest rank a gurkha can get to in whatever army you people serve like loyal slaves , in the british army you people are used like props during military exercises , I know ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom