What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to wait 20 days to post links, just research Anglo Nepali war and become jealous. We are unconquerable and proud warriors of Hinduism! To only people to ever defeat us are the Qing Empire.
He can claim Mughal decent all he wants but the direct descendants are in India.

LOL like I said believe your own hype, when you can post links go ahead and show which nations wanted to conquer Nepal, you won't find any.

tell me whats the highest rank a gurkha can get to in whatever army you people serve like loyal slaves , in the british army you people are used like props during military exercises , I know ;)
Indeed, but the extra pay for Gurkha's is good enough for us. ;)

LOL like I said believe your own hype, when you can post links go ahead and show which nations wanted to conquer Nepal, you won't find any.
Okay mate, I will. And whether or not loads or little wanted too, the fact remains that a few tried and all failed. ;)

Why are you acting ike Pathans are big and strong? You are asking for classic Gurkha beating that your Afghan brothers are accustomed too. ;)

I am not acting like we are tough, we as a whole are more prone to violence ( not that I think thats always a good thing) size and strength have nothing to do in a fight, its all about balls in a brawl.....

Mate, you need history lesson, we owned the British and kicked them out. So they wouldn't invade us again we gave them some farm land. Bengal Sultanate attacked us and raided 36 temples however the last and most valuable temple in the Kathmandu valley was guarded by Gurkhas and Nepali Rajputs who massacred 1500 Bengal Sultanate warriors and caused them to leave with their ***'s handed to them.

We will then attack more Kashmiri students. ;)
we will keep beating in cricket then and destroy your pride.

if real pakistanis studied here,this problem wouldn't have happened.

I have no mercy on kashmiris,u want to live on Indian tax payer money,then support India.

Else go study in Islamabad.
What rubbish man...stop stealing British lines! Heck 1 min you call Kashmiris Indian next min you separate the tax money and whatnot...When you people move out of their land then you can stick that tax money dialog whereever you want to...but since you are invading their land why not just keep your trash talk to yourself?! Thank you!

If kashmiris want azadi,please stop studying in our institutions and go study in pakistan or the ghetto called the srinagar valley.
So if they study in Pakistan you will get out of their land? Get it in writing!

Gotta love people in Meerut, hardcore nationalists :yahoo: Those Kashmiris should have been lynched in public, I would say they got off easy.

They can go study in Pakistan if they like it so much there. You dont show your filthy traitorous Muslim face in India and root for Pakistan, your ancestors clearly missed the train to Pakistan in 1947.
So world's gangsters are your nationals? Because they too stoop this low :tsk:

You get off their land before saying even a word to them...you are on their lands...when you get off then only will you even have a say in giving orders!

indians are tiny people with tiny hearts and tiny everything else :D

If I told you would say I was lying and I wouldn't blame since it is the internet but just saying I am training for the Army.

Benching doesnt have anything to do with training for the army, it all about calisthenics, so let me rephrase '' @Armstrong 's'' question ''How many pull ups, pushups, sit ups can you do and whats your minimum mile?'' The army's qualifying standards are pathetic, anyone who is not disabled could do them, they are the absolute minimum....

Benching doesnt have anything to do with training for the army, it all about calisthenics, so let me rephrase '' @Armstrong 's'' question ''How many pull ups, pushups, sit ups can you do and whats your minimum mile?'' The army's qualifying standards are pathetic, anyone who is not disabled could do them, they are the absolute minimum....

Oh come on there is no better barometer for strength than a Bench & a Weighted Squat ! :pissed:

Yes I know, and at this point mine are not up too a respectable standard hence I am working on it. I am following ITC Catterick training regiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom