What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So @GorkhaPride - Brother tell me why do the Gurkhas apply for the British & the Indian Armies ? :what:

I ask because I can't relate to this behavior - I would appreciate & applaud were they signing up for Nepalese Army but why sign up for another country's Army ?
Of course. Well Indian Gurkhas apply for Indian Army, Nepalese army is low paid and very inefficient. Also at this point in time I don't think they are recruiting though I may be wrong.
The British Army come to poor Nepalese villages looking for recruits and with the promise of high pay and citizenship in the UK most wont refuse.

Touche bro, may I add the deadlift to the list as well, but with reference to the military bodyweight exercises are the name of the game, I have friends who are absolutely monsters in the gym but cant run or even do alot of pullups or pullups....:-)
I take that you are apparently a bodybuilder, I assume that since you included the squat in your argument....

No I used to do only free-weight based compound exercises like - Squats, Bench Press, Overhead Press, Deadlifts, Weighted Pull-Ups & Barbell Rows !

The Deadlifts - because I never could get the form right - messed up my back so now I stick to doing just bodyweight divebomber push ups & bodyweight squats with the occasional shadow boxing with 20kg adjustable dumbbells for 10-15 minutes ! :)

Of course. Well Indian Gurkhas apply for Indian Army, Nepalese army is low paid and very inefficient. Also at this point in time I don't think they are recruiting though I may be wrong.
The British Army come to poor Nepalese villages looking for recruits and with the promise of high pay and citizenship in the UK most wont refuse.

I don't know what to make of that; I would find it perfectly understandable if an Indian Gurkha or a British Gurkha were to apply for the Indian or the British Armies respectively but Nepalese Gurkhas doing that sounds a bit.....how should I say this - Different !

but you guys dont want to leave

article-1056495-02AA683400000578-123_468x286.jpg

in battle also you are wanted as connon fodder , has there ever been a gurkha general officer in the british army or anywhere else , can a gurkha ever be a brigade or division commander ?
Why would we be general officers or commanders?:rofl: That's not why we join the army.
Do you know how many have won the Victoria Cross(highest British military honor)?

Why would we be general officers or commanders?:rofl: That's not why we join the army.
Do you know how many have won the Victoria Cross(highest British military honor)?

you are just a ghulam , you serve the british , do they serve you the same way ? the answer is a clear NO

I don't know what to make of that; I would find it perfectly understandable if an Indian Gurkha or a British Gurkha were to apply for the Indian or the British Armies respectively but Nepalese Gurkhas doing that sounds a bit.....how should I say this - Different !
I know what you mean!

you are just a ghulam , you serve the british , do they serve you the same way ? the answer is a clear NO
Please explain? High pay and British citizenship not enough?

i've seen gurkhas living a lavish lifestyle in India, anyone serving my country's army is our own, and Nepal is just a brother nation of India, although they use the dhoti slang to describe us :P

No I used to do only free-weight based compound exercises like - Squats, Bench Press, Overhead Press, Deadlifts, Weighted Pull-Ups & Barbell Rows !
The Deadlifts - because I never could get the form right - messed up my back so now I stick to doing just bodyweight divebomber push ups & bodyweight squats with the occasional shadow boxing with 20kg adjustable dumbbells for 10-15 minutes !

Yeah, the deadlift is pretty hard to get right, what I found the trick to be was to keep my rear lower than normal before lifting the bar and then driving it forwards as I straighten out, (not arching the lower back obviously).....
Sad to hear that you messed up your back....:(

Yeah, the deadlift is pretty hard to get right, what I found the trick to be was to keep my rear lower than normal before lifting the bar and then driving it forwards as I straighten out, (not arching the lower back obviously).....
Sad to hear that you messed up your back....:(

The back is alright now but because this has been happening off & on for the past 2-3 years I just bid adieu to weights once & for all & switched to body-weight exercises ! :)

I feel so much more lighter & agile as compared to the sluggish tonne of meat I felt like back then ! :agree:

So wrrora, any plans to join the Army then ? :azn:

Kashmiri students are surely harvesting much goodwill of their hosts.

The back is alright now but because this has been happening off & on for the past 2-3 years I just bid adieu to weights once & for all & switched to body-weight exercises ! :)

I feel so much more lighter & agile as compared to the sluggish tonne of meat I felt like back then ! :agree:

I would suggest ''freeletics'' check it out it will really challenge you and give some good lean gains as well, you can download it as a torrent at your own discretion and yes, I am a candidate for 133 PMA L/C....:-)

Do you have any plans for the military....???:what:

pak can win a match against India,but they could not win kashmir from India. 8-) :tup: :lol:

I know what you mean!

Please explain? High pay and British citizenship not enough?

I dont think you will get it and I will not waste my time with a duffer like you , but here is something not just for idiots like you but for others with similar thought process as yours.

I've had the oppertunity to sit through survey results filled in by people from various greographies working in a multinational company , in the survey there are question like are you proud to work in xyz copmany etc and the answer range from agree , disagree , strongly agree , strongly disagree and so on.

The business unit head who shared the results chuckled about results that poured in from india with 90% strongly agree about proud to be working for xyz company , not surprisingly the results that had come in from offices in europe were ranging in low 60%

The manner in which the business unit head chuckled about the results was very telling and be rest assured those who gave you 'victoria cross' chuckle the same way.

now continue with your bhondi bakwas , I dont have time to waste on dim wits and nincompoops who cant see beyond the shine of the shoe they lick.

I would suggest ''freeletics'' check it out it will really challenge you and give some good lean gains as well, you can download it as a torrent at your own discretion and yes, I am a candidate for 133 PMA L/C....:-)

I did check it out but I think I'm gonna stick to Matt Furey's Combat Conditioning instead ! :)

Do you have any plans for the military....???:what:

At 23 - Nope !

But I did when I was younger; the family wasn't very enthusiastic about me joining up & I suppose I wasn't very enthusiastic myself but now when the War against the TTP is in full swing - I wish I had joined up....I so....so badly wish I had joined up because this War is unlike any - Its for the Soul of Pakistan & Islam !

I dont think you will get it and I will not waste my time with a duffer like , but here is something not just for idiots like you but for others with similar thought process as yours.

I've had the oppertunity to sit through survey results filled in by people from various greographies working in a multinational company , in the survey there are question like are you proud to work in xyz copmany etc and the answer range from agree , disagree , strongly agree , strongly disagree and so on.

The business unit head who shared the results chuckled about results that poured in from india with 90% strongly agree about proud to be working for xyz company , not surprisingly the results that had come in from offices in europe were ranging in low 60%

The manner in which the business unit head chuckled about the results was very telling and be rest assured those who gave you 'victoria cross' chuckle the same way.

now continue with your bhindi bakwas , I dont have time to waste on dim wits and nincompoops who cant see beyond the shine of the shoe they lick.
If I wanted a lecture I would have gone too my dad. :(
acylbq.jpg

I did check it out but I think I'm gonna stick to Matt Furey's Combat Conditioning instead ! :)

At 23 - Nope !

But I did when I was younger; the family wasn't very enthusiastic about me joining up & I suppose I wasn't very enthusiastic myself but now when the War against the TTP is in full swing - I wish I had joined up....I so....so badly wish I had joined up because this War is unlike any - Its for the Soul of Pakistan & Islam !

I think you can still try (depending on your qualification), and you are right I too am motivated to join so I can fight in this ''true Jihad'' for Islam and Pakistan, pray that I clear the ISSB so I can have a one to one with these scumbags.....:pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom