What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't measured up? We are among the most prolific regiment in the British Army.
The British had the option of kicking us out and they immediately refused it!

dont be a moron , you are just cannon fodder

Oh come on there is no better barometer for strength than a Bench & a Weighted Squat ! :pissed:

:lol: You still short munna.

mmbodybuilderpic5.jpg

:rofl:

Aakhir tumhara ye news post karna safal ho hi gya...... 51 pages .......
Kindly discuss the degradation of humanity on your land :enjoy:

@WebMaster @Oscar Please close this thread its just similar to that other fake news one closed previously and is just left for trolling. Thank You!
I gave you the news site:

Kashmiri students expelled from Indian university for cherishing Pakistan's cricket win | World | Dunya News

And a countrymate of yours added more info:

Shocker: UP university expels 130 Kashmiri students, cite pro-Pakistan celebrations

Shocker: UP university expels 130 Kashmiri students, cite pro-Pakistan celebrations - Financial Express

I don't have much sympathy for them but still University expelling them was a little overkill. It will totally ruin their life and career.

Oh come on there is no better barometer for strength than a Bench & a Weighted Squat ! :pissed:
Touche bro, may I add the deadlift to the list as well, but with reference to the military bodyweight exercises are the name of the game, I have friends who are absolutely monsters in the gym but cant run or even do alot of pullups or pullups....:-)
I take that you are apparently a bodybuilder, I assume that since you included the squat in your argument....

So @GorkhaPride - Brother tell me why do the Gurkhas apply for the British & the Indian Armies ? :what:

I ask because I can't relate to this behavior - I would appreciate & applaud were they signing up for Nepalese Army but why sign up for another country's Army ?

Yes I know, and at this point mine are not up too a respectable standard hence I am working on it. I am following ITC Catterick training regiment.
Yeah you must focus on the calisthenics, its all about fitness in the military not just mass or looking good....

So even though we have among the highest pay and are able to leave whenever we want?

but you guys dont want to leave

article-1056495-02AA683400000578-123_468x286.jpg

in battle also you are wanted as connon fodder , has there ever been a gurkha general officer in the british army or anywhere else , can a gurkha ever be a brigade or division commander ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom