What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget Kashmiris - take a vote for any Indian Muslim locality and I am pretty much sure that a significant (if not overwhelming) majority will vote for Pakistan!
This has got nothing to do with subsidies and crap, but religion.

AND

This news is a product of someone's fertile imagination. That means fake. :sarcastic: Bring me a Dawn or NDTV at least.

Meanwhile...
Kashmiri student alleges humiliation at Pak university - The Times of India

Yeah sure, im not denying that

But in Kashmir its even more apparent

Kashmiri's just dont see themselves as Indians and never will, differences in culture, religion and historical events and oppression

Indians seems confused thinking if they spend enough money and give enough benefits everything will change.

It wont

Yeah sure, im not denying that

But in Kashmir its even more apparent

Kashmiri's just dont see themselves as Indians and never will, differences in culture, religion and historical events and oppression

Indians seems confused thinking if they spend enough money and give enough benefits everything will change.

It wont
Wrong - Kashmiris have lesser pro Pak sentiment when compared to say for example Hyderabadi Muslims( of Telengana)
Besides the Kashmiri culture is not Islamic either. Only 65% of Kashmiris are Muslim and that includes Shia/Ahmedia/Sunni etc.

I wonder whats keeping the Kashmiris from beating the **** out of the students who assaulted them, if it was me in their place I would probably have arranged some vigilante justice by ganging up with my fellows and kicking rear one hooligan at a time....

in that area called meerut,if u try something like that,there ll be a bloodbath,including yours.

I wonder whats keeping the Kashmiris from beating the **** out of the students who assaulted them, if it was me in their place I would probably have arranged some vigilante justice by ganging up with my fellows and kicking rear one hooligan at a time....
At least, check the source of this news. . . :D

Bro, Kashmiris are docile and peaceful people. Punjabis and Pashtuns are more garam khoon.

Students clash for supporting different: bad but it happens.
University response as reported in the news: Pathetic, deplorable.
Supporting any team which you like is not a crime or treason. those who treat it as such should be go to mental hospital for treatment.

Indian students and University admin done a bad thing: Bashing India, Its good opportunity lets do it....heheh

I knew that...I had dispatched money from Dubai on time..Dawood hates delay in payments you see.Your players got their share on time ergo they played well :D You should thank me now :yes4:

thank you for betting on the losing side. you should have seen it coming :D

Bro, Kashmiris are docile and peaceful people. Punjabis and Pashtuns are more garam khoon.
Yeah I guess you are right but at this instance I feel the only thing the thrashed students will achieve by not retaliating is making themselves easier targets for any future aggression, if they are not ready to brawl then I wouldnt be surprised if it happens once more....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom