What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistani Hindus have even played on the team. And please wash your mouth before saying Pak. Thanks.
what happened friend are you suffering from bad breath or something else?? And its new to me that you have to wash u r mouth before saying Pak.. Hehehe:undecided::undecided:o_Oo_O

They are indian citizens and study in an indian university yet they celebrated pakistan's victory? ,it is namak-harami and behaviour of traitors.

they are the same as what the baloch are to you.

and still these indians blame kashmiri freedom fighters for raping their ***.. things like these will encourage them to attack ur army in indian occupied kashmir..

they are showing this news in kashmiri and Pakistani and Afghani channels only u people are hiding it censorship at its best

it wont take more than a week for the army to cleanse the valley or jammu,

so just in case u didn't know.

thats what they are trying to do for about 30 years still cant control them

and bitch please Thousands of balochi are serving in army .. dont compare baloch situation with kashmir in baloch only three tribes are creating trouble out of 23 but in indian occupied kashmir whole of the Kashmiris are against u people ... not to forget people from Assam were also celebrating Pak victory

On the other hand I have seen a lot more support from Mainlander Indian Muslims for the Pakistan team. :mad:

Hyderabadi Muslims mosly, still butthurt we didnt let them go to Pakistan in 1947, even bigger scums than Kashmiri muslims. Should just re-start the train service to Pakistan and get rid of a few thousand...

and bitch please Thousands of balochi are serving in army .. dont compare baloch situation with kashmir in baloch only three tribes are creating trouble out of 23 but in indian occupied kashmir whole of the Kashmiris are against u people ... not to forget people from Assam were also celebrating Pak victory
LOL in case you didnt knew local Kashmiris and polic officers are helping us finding terrorists in Kashmir because of this policy only we have suucessfully tackled Kashmiri insurgency.

y
LOL.Kashmir is safer than most of the cities of Pakistan including Karachi.

LOL in case you didnt knew local Kashmiris and polic officers are helping us finding terrorists in Kashmir because of this policy only we have suucessfully tackled Kashmiri insurgency.

LOL.Kashmir is safer than most of the cities of Pakistan including Karachi.
yea safer for army personnel but not for civilians because of rape committed by ur army and killing of youths good carry on with ur work

Hyderabadi Muslims mosly, still butthurt we didnt let them go to Pakistan in 1947, even bigger scums than Kashmiri muslims. Should just re-start the train service to Pakistan and get rid of a few thousand...
Kashmiri Muslims are actually not as bad as you make them out to be. :coffee: A few bad apples are there - but the overwhelming demand is of jobs and better opportunities. Geelani is old and there is no new leader to take his place either. I admit, a substantial part has been radicalized, but that is reversible. Old Hyderabadi Muslims are the most fanatic of the lot. Some of them will even put many Islamists like Zarvan to shame. :unsure: Even Saudi Arabia's excesses seem like child's play when you hear them talk.

PS - I don't want to mention Zarvan - this would become a garbage dump then :P

Last edited:

U have no idea about Assam,they massacre bengali muslim intruders there with real sharp objects,.

Kashmir Valley is a very small region of India,Balochistan is the biggest province of Pak.

India's landmass ll reduce by less than 0.5% without the valley but without Balochistan,Pak would be 30% smaller.

I know Baloch people,i know the reality also.

not necessary,telengana is enough.

yea safer for army personnel but not for civilians because of rape committed by ur army and killing of youths good carry on with ur work
Nothing beats Pakistany army also in that.

but here is the catch, they are fair skin and you cant let it go easily, minority but yet get all the photo ops to show india's good face to the world.

hahaha,u ll get win all golds in the ignoramus olympics.

Indians so sad and small hearted.

:(

U have no idea about Assam,they massacre bengali muslim intruders there with real sharp objects,.

Kashmir Valley is a very small region of India,Balochistan is the biggest province of Pak.

India's landmass ll reduce by less than 0.5% without the valley but without Balochistan,Pak would be 30% smaller.

I know Baloch people,i know the reality also.
and idiot u should also know it is the smallest province of Pakistan according to population and loosing balochistan are u drunk half of the population consist of pushtoons who are loyal to Pakistan and other half majority are pro Pakistani aart from marri , bugti or mengal tribe its nt bangladesh bitch which were miles away with no logistic or air support lets wait for the american to leave afghanistan then we will see frm where these 3 tribes will get their support from..

A typical Pakistani here shouts Kashmir Kashmir Kashmir Kashmir Kashmir Kashmir..............
Give it few years they might have to whisper - Oops where is Pakistan !!
x2

Kashmiri Muslims are actually not as bad as you make them out to be. :coffee: A few bad apples are there - but the overwhelming demand is of jobs and better opportunities. Geelani is old and there is no new leader to take his place either. I admit, a substantial part has been radicalized, but that is reversible. Old Hyderabadi Muslims are the most fanatic of the lot. Some of them will even put many Islamists like Zarvan to shame. :unsure:

PS - I don't want to mention Zarvan - this would become a garbage dump then :P

Hyderabadi muslims, I am sorry to say are some of the biggest scums in this planet. They vote for political parties that promise the return of Islamic Shariah, they sell their 12 year old daughters to rich Arab Muslims to be raped, and they are by far the most intolerant people you will meet. Even Saudi Arabia seems liberal compared to those f*cktards.

yes we will carry on with our work...
and you can do nothing about it.....not in million years to come.....just dream on it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom