What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know that how much our likes to show this kind of news specially if it is done by Hindus. And yeah this is fake news, I replied to talon but still didn't get any reply yet. This suggests somethingo_O

You're right...I googled it and found no reliable Indian source to prove it.And we do know how our media luvs reporting things specially when elections are around.I am wondering how they missed it.:lol:

This is most probably a cooked up story.Some ppl just luv concocting stories when they run short of stories.

:disagree::disagree::disagree:
I wasnt expecting this from you.

karan LMs opening statement... see the hatred,venom this creature has for muslims n Kashmiris from iOK.
What has this got to do with Muslims.. Anyone who supports an enemy nation deserves to be beaten up...

Yandu terrorist Alert ! go to hell.
I could respond with Mullah terrorist alert.. Go to hell... But then I would be stooping to your level...

Well I have seen many Indian muslims(from Mumbai and Hyderabad) celebrating and cheering Pakistan's victory on FB.

So this phenomenon isn't just limited to occupied Kashmir and its people. #justsaying
i agree,there is a such a phenomena to some extent.
i saw a muslim from bihar who had liked shahid afridi and pakistan cricket team but not india.
and his own brother had liked the pages of MS dhoni and indian cricket team.

Yandu terrorist Alert ! go to hell.
we all the abt the epi center of terrorism....no need to show your ignorance....and from what religion they are.....

Great! Having the cake and eating it too, what? Rooting for Pakistan whilst getting the best subsidized education in some of the best Indian universities! :frown:

Such idiots should be deported to Pakistan and accommodated in camps in Pakistan Administered Kashmir as refugees. This would be advantage Pakistan as they can then be included as the new educated 'strategic assets' of Pakistan and the next-gen multi-role suicide bombers!! :angry:

At least they dont get their education in madrassahs and line up to join extremist groups.

and why is this a news.......
they are college students lol

college mein tod phod karna,do groups mein marr pit......ye sab chalta rehta hai

Ok, so the fanatic Hindus allowed the students to cheer for Pakistan for the entire duration of the match. Only when Pak won, they beat them up. Yeah right - and pigs can fly. :coffee:

TBH - Kashmiris usually don't support Pakistan. There is not much of support for India either, but sweets were distributed after the World Cup win. But then - after certain 'incidents' like Afzal Guru execution, Kashmir violence 2010, people shout pro Pakistani slogans. Sometimes even when the water supply is kaput there are some who chant pro Pak slogans - and lo ... the water supply is quickly restored. It has become a way to attract attention. :P

On the other hand I have seen a lot more support from Mainlander Indian Muslims for the Pakistan team. :mad:

Last edited:
The OP is itself a troll post, there's no news about it, neither in Indian news nor on Pakistani news. Please could you delete this thread, it's useless. Thank You!

I think this thread has run it's life :enjoy:

If you hadn't quoted his post i would have given him a negative rating, He insulted a nationality by calling them chimps, but now that you have quoted it and replied with a bigger insult I can't do so.
you are a new member here so here is a tip,
  • trolling won't take you far here
  • don't quote the trolls :enjoy:

Last edited:
and why is this a news.......
they are college students lol

college mein tod phod karna,do groups mein marr pit......ye sab chalta rehta hai
Naak katwa is college ne,Kam se kam had pair todna to banta tha.

For all those Pakistani who are saying we'll get back J&K :

f095dd929ef442c629d4092a419248d5fb9408e4c06f98536fddb1f8ac56e527.jpg

:astagh: No, you cannot.. I wont allow you to do that...:offpost:

you should have betted on Pakistan's win, see I am rich and counting my money :D

I knew that...I had dispatched money from Dubai on time..Dawood hates delay in payments you see.Your players got their share on time ergo they played well :D You should thank me now :yes4:

From Madhu Kishwar's article in Newslaundry

I will back up a little bit. There was a time, probably when you were too young or not born, when Hindus were perceived as a passive lot and indeed we were. We were a beaten bunch. Not proud of our country, not confident to stand up for ourselves, our religion or country. Indian Muslims could commit the cardinal sin of cheering for a Pakistani cricket team and no one would react, no matter how much they seethed inside. There was a general acceptance of Muslims who believed in Religion before Country. I found this disloyalty unacceptable. Everything changed after the demolition of the Babri Masjid. The militant Hindu was born. Muslims now go out of their way to prove their loyalty to India and if it is Religion before Country, it is done with trepidation and secretly. As for cheering for the Pakistani cricket team? Nobody wants to be lynched.

Read more at Newslaundry – Response To An “Angry Tweeter”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom