What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you stop this religious faggot-ism those seniors who saved them were also Hindus. Pakistani Muslims didn't come to their rescue. So stop BS of relating everything to religion. Don't know which website is it, but doesn't seem any credible to me. Specially that Hindu boys after every 5 words. Please show me some other link.

Pathetic saffron chaddi wearing yindus. Showing their frustration against sports game.

1903001_10151937801856766_1201644010_n.jpg

1st congrats:cheers: but we are celebrating like you won world cup.

Still, not able to one single match in world cup

Pakistanis are blowing themselves up like fire crackers and people here are so worked up about a silly college fight:lol:

No, I am not trolling .................just take one good fighting match with very good result. Now you people trying to prove your PAk team better than indian team. As per me, It was good match and I am happy. also congrats to PAK team

It's a fucking cricket match. If a hindu in Pakistan support Indian team, I won't beat him up, or be butt hurt and try to get him thrown out of school.
if a hindu or even muslim does that in pakistan he will be hanged by the nearest lamp post !!

FYI those rights are for those who follow Indian constitution and Indian constitution doesn't apply on kashmir they've got their Sharia laws.

Fights are common, but not on a small issue and to be thrown out of the collage with the admin backing it? Even asking them to go to Pakistan....Man you people can justify any shit?

right to study in that collage! right to celebrate what they want....right to choose whichever team they want...its not like they signed a deal with ISI when they cheered!

And you stop this religious faggot-ism those seniors who saved them were also Hindus. Pakistani Muslims didn't come to their rescue. So stop BS of relating everything to religion. Don't know which website is it, but doesn't seem any credible to me. Specially that Hindu boys after every 5 words. Please show me some other link.
You're right...I googled it and found no reliable Indian source to prove it.And we do know how our media luvs reporting things specially when elections are around.I am wondering how they missed it.:lol:

This is most probably a cooked up story.Some ppl just luv concocting stories when they run short of stories.

This is the point where it shows what indian society is made off; terrible stuff...
:disagree::disagree::disagree:
I wasnt expecting this from you.

You're right...I googled it and found no reliable Indian source to prove it.And we do know how our media luvs reporting things specially when elections are around.I am wondering how they missed it.:lol:

This is most probably a cooked up story.Some ppl just luv concocting stories when they run short of stories.

:disagree::disagree::disagree:
I wasnt expecting this from you.

oh come on, you know its trolling, nothing serious.. after all we have the match :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom