What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hindu logic on display. We don't kill little girls, so ratio is pretty much 50/50. Unlike hindus we dont need to share our wives. You are product of multiple fathers.

Clearly your wives feel the need to share husbands is in fact is something encouraged in your society, who is to say it doesn't go both way.

But you are still not able answer the question, even with 50 -50 or 1:1 or 1000:1000 male to female ratio. If 250 men marry 4 women each, what do other 750 do, sword fights(pun intended) or is that you have time based sharing arrangement, you have arrived at? :woot:

Last edited:
Hindu logic on display. We don't kill little girls, so ratio is pretty much 50/50. Unlike hindus we dont need to share our wives. You are product of multiple fathers. It most be hard to live without knowing real father out of 5 who shared your mother.
One Indian may not be enough to satisfy 1 woman. Thus the logic.

Hindus are a minority in Kashmir. they don't matter.
kashmiris are a minority in India, they dont matter. Them poor folks have always been and will always be pawns in india pakistan rivalry.

Last edited:
They are receiving education in India and then show there gratefulness by celebrating the victory of a foreign team?
Lucky they didn't get lynched.

let them go then, if you keep them with India thats the only place they can get education

Sad incident. But then again , it's UP, the lawless state. Kashmiris are much better off studying in Delhi, North East or one of the southern states , which are much more developed, have far better universities , and people are far more broad minded than the UP gawars.

kashmiris are a minority in India, they dont matter. Them poor folks have always been and will always be pawns in india pakistan rivalry.

but here is the catch, they are fair skin and you cant let it go easily, minority but yet get all the photo ops to show india's good face to the world.

but here is the catch, they are fair skin and you cant let it go easily, minority but yet get all the photo ops to show india's good face to the world.
No one gives a shit about them buddy. people didnt give a f_ck about iraq or syria. the world is selfish. and they aint vietnamese or afghans either. they have been sucking both our countries dry for decades. they should just accept the reality and let the region stay peaceful

You should (jis thali me khaya usi me ched kiya)
Here in India we have nation first and religion second
I will slap any Indian who will support Nepal(only Hindu country) against India(Secular) in a cricket match.

Thats coz they are indians.. nepal doesnt play international cricket n ur a saffron chaddi.

What? This is just to funny. Lol

They were lucky that they didnt got killed,UP especially Meerut is a very dangerous place.

They were lucky that they didnt got killed,UP especially Meerut is a very dangerous place.

Shush, Meerut is not dangerous at all, its just that people there happen to be boisterous and quick to anger.

Although it was an inane reason to resort to violence over, the people who did the thrashing need a good dose of growing up.

Racist Indians.
They can't do anything other than punishing innocent Muslims and students.
#ShameIndia

Eik Cricket match kyaa jeeth gaya ithna Khunnas?? ..... though I dont support this violent act..... but people should be aware the consequence of celebrating a win of pakistan in india...... your loyalty will be judged.....I can see my friends across the boarder shouting on top of their voice..... but the fate of a person doing the something this sort in Pakistan would be very similar if not worse....No one is saint here and don't come and preach Indians

Great! Having the cake and eating it too, what? Rooting for Pakistan whilst getting the best subsidized education in some of the best Indian universities! :frown:

Such idiots should be deported to Pakistan and accommodated in camps in Pakistan Administered Kashmir as refugees. This would be advantage Pakistan as they can then be included as the new educated 'strategic assets' of Pakistan and the next-gen multi-role suicide bombers!! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom