What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
British did and they were defeated, Bengal Sultanate did and defeated in three days.

Kid you need to learn your history, British Lord Hasting never wanted to conquer Nepal he just wanted lands which he got in the treaty. Nepal was a Qing vassal and so British felt if they conquer Nepal the Chinese would declare war. As for Bengalis they just wanted to loot your temples which they did and then they left, there is no proof they were trying to annexNepal lol

women wear pajamas kiddo... but what would a kid from some female fetus genocide ridden ..... like you know about that....... :lol:

He got lucky, because at first it was difficult to judge he is men or woman. He was about to be sacrificed in milk, typical indian jat culture. Till someone finally spotted his little lundi.

women wear pajamas kiddo... but what would a kid from some female fetus genocide ridden ..... like you know about that....... :lol:

Yes what would I know .... only a man with 5 wives including two 8 years old wife would know better ..... :lol:

I did read the 1st few pages. Cricket khelte samay katal ho jate hai. Yaha toh hata paiye main baat khatam ho gayee. ..Mitti Paoo. ..:enjoy:

So life is not worth anything?

They are receiving education in India and then show there gratefulness by celebrating the victory of a foreign team?
Lucky they didn't get lynched.
pakistan will honor these students by winning asia cup. and then fucking the indian team up the *** again during the t20 cup.
fucking coward yindoos pigs.

pakistan will honor these students by winning asia cup. and then fucking the indian team up the *** again during the t20 cup.
fucking coward yindoos pigs.

Forget those thoughts bro, we'll get married in the same banquet and forget the whole world. Then when our wives become fat we'll nuke India and Israel. :coffee:

Yes what would I know .... only a man with 5 wives including two 8 years old wife would know better ..... :lol:

Still better than marrying dogs,nieces n sharing brothers wife.. :)

He got lucky, because at first it was difficult to judge he is men or woman. He was about to be sacrificed in milk, typical indian jat culture. Till someone finally spotted his little lundi.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Still better than marrying dogs,nieces n sharing brothers wife.. :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

500/1000 ratio mean, either indian jats rape or share brother wife. According to hindu religion they can share 1 wife with 5 men, very good thinking by their ancestors. They knew what will become of hindus one day.

500/1000 ratio mean, either indian jats rape or share brother wife. According to hindu religion they can share 1 wife with 5 men, very good thinking by their ancestors. They knew what will become of hindus one day.

You tell me how it works since in your country men have four fives. Logically you should have 1000/4000 ratio, so how does it work out, are you in habit loaning your wives or is it that rest of you left out inerts satisfy each other and do not need a wife?

It's a fucking cricket match. If a hindu in Pakistan support Indian team, I won't beat him up, or be butt hurt and try to get him thrown out of school.
You should (jis thali me khaya usi me ched kiya)
Here in India we have nation first and religion second
I will slap any Indian who will support Nepal(only Hindu country) against India(Secular) in a cricket match.

You should (jis thali me khaya usi me ched kiya)
Here in India we have nation first and religion second
I will slap any Indian who will support Nepal(only Hindu country) against India(Secular) in a cricket match.

That's because you are an insecure little hindutva saffron chaadi wearing little fascist nerd.

Grow up kid.

That's because you are an insecure little hindutva saffron chaadi wearing little fascist nerd.

Grow up kid.
revisit my post
I guess you have comprehension issue, i just stated the fact that we consider nation over religion.

You tell me how it works since in your country men have four fives. Logically you should have 1000/4000 ratio, so how does it work out, are you in habit loaning your wives or is it that rest of you left out inerts satisfy each other and do not need a wife?

Hindu logic on display. We don't kill little girls, so ratio is pretty much 50/50. Unlike hindus we dont need to share our wives. You are product of multiple fathers. It most be hard to live without knowing real father out of 5 who shared your mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom