What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Parul lo g isnay bhi denial degree lay ker rakhi wi hai! :enjoy: kero in your own world!
hahaha...
every one know who is in denial......
koi nai...hota hai aisa bhi hota hai..zindgi me kabhi -kabhi...:enjoy:

We don't take Indian jats seriosuly, all of them look like churas of Pakistan despite being jats. Also stop kiling little girls you bast**** yep thats what Indian jats are known for.

Don't go for looks. Pakistani men also don't look like Tom cruise in their girly salwars.

Jats may kill the little girls but don't marry them. Stop marrying little girls you perv**ts yep thats what pakistani jats are known for.

hahaha...
every one know who is in denial......
koi nai...hota hai aisa bhi hota hai..zindgi me kabhi -kabhi...:enjoy:
Only an idiot would say that! I posted the pix obviously not even accidentally will I post my own...esp getting slapped...How the hell does one even take a pix while getting slapped....Man nonesense ki bhi haad hoti hai!

Don't go for looks. Pakistani men also don't look like Tom cruise in their girly salwars.

Jats may kill the little girls but don't marry them. Stop marrying little girls you perv**ts yep thats what pakistani jats are known for.

yeah lungi n skinny pajama is so manly... :lol:

Only an idiot would say that! I posted the pix obviously not even accidentally will I post my own...esp getting slapped...How the hell does one even take a pix while getting slapped....Man nonesense ki bhi haad hoti hai!
yes you may have posted your pic........idiots do it many time.....you may have asked some to click it for you.....

who is doing the nonsense from last 15 pages......

any way..its too late..need to go....will fight tomorrow......I am loving this fight.....

yes you may have posted your pic........idiots do it many time.....you may have asked some to click it for you.....

who is doing the nonsense from last 15 pages......

any way..its too late..need to go....will fight tomorrow......I am loving this fight.....
That be you...You been saying bye for a couple of pages...didnt know it was from past 15 pages...could be so!

@Parul lo g isnay bhi denial degree lay ker rakhi wi hai! :enjoy: kero in your own world!

Appa, my 1st post in this thread was 'sad news'. It wasn't a denial. Then an Indian member quoted me and mentioned the different source & told me, that OP's post is incomplete. To get out of this thread I mentioned 'the sad news is the fighting going in thread'. Cause of that post, you've got hold of me... I should have quietly got out of this thread. Ek galti nay band baja di. :cry:

Lmaoooo kid really buying into your own hype. :rofl:

Indian jats are skinny and just look like our churas. Pakistanis have their own look.

Pakistani jats dont marry little girls you ******** unlike your kind. Woman/men ratio of jats in India is 500 woman per 1000 men according to offcial reports. Shamefull indeed, remind me of that Indian movie about this topic. Maybe thats why they have started to look like churas of Pakistan.

That be you...You been saying bye for a couple of pages...didnt know it was from past 15 pages...could be so!
hahaha...
I was just witnessing some epic trolling going on.....I didn't want to miss those.....
and u were part of the trolling brigade.....

@shan bhai plz play nice ...dont want you going off again.....

Appa, my 1st post in this thread was 'sad news'. It wasn't a denial. Then an Indian member quoted me and mentioned the different source & told me, that OP's post is incomplete. To get out of this thread I mentioned 'the sad news is the fighting going in thread'. Cause of that post, you've got hold of me... I should have quietly got out of this thread. Ek galti nay band baja di. :cry:

I found an article and pasted it...asked if it is true...instead of saying hawww yeh humari country mein....Indians started justifying it saying they would do the same! :blink: just read the 1st 2-3 pages!

@shan bhai plz play nice ...dont want you going off again.....

I found an article and pasted it...asked if it is true...instead of saying hawww yeh humari country mein....Indians started justifying it saying they would do the same! :blink: just read the 1st 2-3 pages!

I did read the 1st few pages. Cricket khelte samay katal ho jate hai. Yaha toh hata paiye main baat khatam ho gayee. ..Mitti Paoo. ..:enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom