What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I wouldn't have even commented if self declared moral up right indian members did not make fun of the fact that their countrymen beat up a man for supporting a different frickin cricket team. I don't know why that is hard to understand?

My comment is not for you personally.. But the priorities of Pakistani members..

Fights in colleges are pretty common in places like Meerut. The Kashmiri students were not innocents, 66 (out of 250) of them were involved in fighting and broke furnitures etc. and have suspended temporarily and will be called back later once things settle down. It is a common college brawl that's been blown out of proportion for obvious reasons.
The English news stated that the Kashmiri students were terrorized by the host students whereby they broke everything and blamed it on the Kashmiris :agree:

Oh you mean lacking hospitality skills?

Your foot isn't big enough for the worlds largest democracy.:rofl:

30mohsj.jpg

The real story is different from what the OP says obviously. Read this सुभारती में कश्मीरी छात्रों ने लगाए पाक जिंदाबाद के नारे 11135616

There are 250 Kashmiri students in that university. 66 of them were fighting (It was not one sided bashing as the OP says) and they have been suspended temporarily and will be called back once things settle down.

Sad news is the fighting in this thread. :enjoy:

The English news stated that the Kashmiri students were terrorized by the host students whereby they broke everything and blamed it on the Kashmiris :agree:

Oh you mean lacking hospitality skills?

The English news is from a dubious kashmiri source. They wouldn't have any knowledge of the local news. That's why I said initially that I wanted a proper source. The hindi link is from the highest circulated hindi news paper in India and one that has local reporters. Obviously it is more trustworthy. It provides actual numbers and direct quotes from police etc. And it didn't blame the Kashmiris, it was a college fight where both sides share the blame.

Apart from lot of noises...facts remains is Pakistan cricket is an exciting team to watch for...I enjoy the game they play...They play with lot of heart and emotion that makes them so special...I like the way Shoib Akhtar...Saeed Ajmal and Hafeez plays there game...They are different in their approch than the time of Miandad or Salim Mallick of Pakistan....They deserve respect by their approch and their sheer talent....So my respect goes for those solid and respected cricketrs of your nation....I will clap for them to succeed when they play any team apart from India....But again..think about the situation....when a country man does not feel sypmatheitic to the other people from my nation...what can you expect....Even also India got defeated i am not upset....I like the way the emotion and temperament that Afridi has shown....But this issue is different....This is a issue where someone is defying a nationhood and psyce of our nation by celebrating it....

I know the Kashmir valley is a hot bed of anti national people....Simillar kind of people exists in all nation...But again..like they have to emotions to insult anything but Indianness..same goes for opposite side too...So you like it or not...when you celebrate something which goes beyond appriciation that will always have severe reaction in India....Accept or not....it is not a choice to choose from for the Kashmir anti national minded people whoever they are...

Well, Indian form of literacy ....like equating Indian collages to British pubs...def :tup:
lol...
college ho ya pub......insan to ussme literate hi the na....:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom