What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you should first thank God your parents were allowed to settle in UK... something generations have been dreaming etc..
I pray to Bhagwan twice a day everyday since I was 10. I know my position and others.

well then you never been to any pakistani uni.. I presume.. the scene is exactly same I am told.. people fight over hair in canteen food.. or girlfriend.. or million other things that college kids find it good enough reason... or sometimes no reason at all simply boredom..
this one is at least some reason, here in UK you cant go to specific pubs near stadium when match is on, unless you are xyz club fan coz even adults fight. :lol:
but yea, you can definitely beat anybody in fake sense of outrage. :)
So Indian Collages are equivalent to British Pubs? Whats the use of being educated then? Just go to a pub and do the same ;)

This is worse than my news:
man they should be sent to the West Bank! :blink:
Damn, just by saying Pakistan Zindabad the collage students went on war? :blink:

Fights in colleges are pretty common in places like Meerut. The Kashmiri students were not innocents, 66 (out of 250) of them were involved in fighting and broke furnitures etc. and have been suspended temporarily and will be called back later once things settle down. It is a common college brawl that's been blown out of proportion for obvious reasons.

Attachments

• upload_2014-3-3_21-31-25.jpeg
    upload_2014-3-3_21-31-25.jpeg
    16.1 KB · Views: 24
Thanks for showing your real happiness at people dying. This is a forum people will discuss what they want to. No one is forcing you to be on PDF.

Comprehension issues seem to be abound among Pakistani members here.. Not even worth a response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom