What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
arrey is thread mein toh badi bhasad machi hui hai.....

hahaha..
again showing your jhola chap knowledge....
India is a place of diversity and you copy only one type of food....
where are the others..;lol::lol:

Diversity but they still have to chose Pakistani origin food to serve western customers, :haha:

Go back to your tainted land, disgusting.

My Land is beautiful.
80166293.UdQK0uqt.AdamKhaningreen.jpg

Oh really Pakistani? Keep thinking that, 1500 Bengal Sultanate soldiers massacred when trying to reach the final temple. Go back to your tainted land, we have always ruled ours.

I had a Gurkha friend at Uni, the difference between him being an mature adult and you being a rude teenager is quite evident from the contradictions in his behaviour and yours.

@GorkhaPride you did not reply about any nepali restaurant in london.
Sorry mate, I don't know about London but if you are ever in Bristol then visit Kathmandu restaurant. It's run by a family friend and they serve mainly vegetarian. It's right in the heart of Bristol in a good and large location. Look it up on google street view. :)

Bacchu that just shows your ignorance of Indian food. Are Pakistanis of such low IQ or what that they call their restaurants Indian in foreign land for nothing?

And vegetarian and vegan food is the latest fad if you did not know. Almost 7-8% of Americans have turned veggie. Likewise in other countries. Check out the popularity of Govinda's and other veg restaurants.

Aunty american will never turn 100% veggie, for them eating chicken alone is being veggie. Nothing is more popular then Pakistani origen food and Indians also take advantage of that, nothing wrong with it.

Damn even google translate refused to translate that stuff!! :rofl:

It translates fine here. Of course you won't get the exact translation, but anyone can make sense of what it's saying.

So as I was suspecting it was not just one sided bashing.
Yes, not one sided thing. Apparently they took to trolling in real life and got a bit of the taste of reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom