What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just wondering..

11 Pakistanis including a judge getting killed in a brazen terror strike in Pakistani Capital Islamabad, merits a 9 page discussion in 16 hours on a Pakistani defence forum

a bunch of kashmiri boys beaten up by their college mates in India gets 21 pages in 2 hours

To me it seems a case of majorly screwed up priorities of Pakistani members..

Bengal Sultanate looted us and where sent back in three days.:azn:
Aey chotay gurkhay, ye Kashmirion ko marnay ki baten karta hai kabhi idhar tou aa.

Fir tenu mai dasna kai mai Punjabi aan ya pio tera.

Me outta here. this thread is boooring !!!!!

Bengal Sultanate looted us and where sent back in three days.:azn:

lol sent back and looted in the same sentence, pathetic :rofl:

No one wanted to keep dud lands, invaders always looked for arable land in those times. When you have whole South Asia in your disposal, why even bother with dud land? waste of time and stupid thing to do.

Yes, they're a threat to India and Indians, people like them with secret allegiance towards Pakistan are main recruits of terrorist organizations like Indian Mujahideen(which is a front for the Pakistan based Lashkar-e-Taiba) who have killed many innocent Indian civilians......
Man you are off tangent!

That's what they serve in British restaurants you idiot.

That shitty food is only good for Indians, westerns would rather have Pakistani origen food. Though no one prepares better then Pakistanis themselves.

Aunty you mean Indian resturants where they serve Pakistani origin food instead of hindu food? This is Indian food, do you think any western give shit about this? Instead Indians have to serve Pakistani origin food to western customers.

south-indian-thali.jpg
hahaha..
again showing your jhola chap knowledge....
India is a place of diversity and you copy only one type of food....
where are the others..;lol::lol:

har uni main hai ye.... did not your uni had these student wings of political parties...
Yes but no one got butt hurt and kicked some other students out or accused them after being incapable of controlling their own anger and vandalizing their own collage! Loosers cant be called with any other name! :disagree:

lol sent back and looted in the same sentence, pathetic :rofl:

No one wanted to keep dud lands, invaders always looked for arable land in those times. When you have whole South Asia in your disposal, why even bother with dud land? waste of time and stupid thing to do.
Oh really Pakistani? Keep thinking that, 1500 Bengal Sultanate soldiers massacred when trying to reach the final temple. Go back to your tainted land, we have always ruled ours.

Aunty you mean Indian resturants where they serve Pakistani origin food instead of hindu food? This is Indian food, do you think any western give shit about this? Instead Indians have to serve Pakistani origin food to western customers.

south-indian-thali.jpg

Bacchu that just shows your ignorance of Indian food. Are Pakistanis of such low IQ or what that they call their restaurants Indian in foreign land for nothing?

And vegetarian and vegan food is the latest fad if you did not know. Almost 7-8% of Americans have turned veggie. Likewise in other countries. Check out the popularity of Govinda's and other veg restaurants.

I was just wondering..

11 Pakistanis including a judge getting killed in a brazen terror strike in Pakistani Capital Islamabad, merits a 9 page discussion in 16 hours on a Pakistani defence forum

a bunch of kashmiri boys beaten up by their college mates in India gets 21 pages in 2 hours

Well I wouldn't have even commented if self declared moral up right indian members did not make fun of the fact that their countrymen beat up a man for supporting a different frickin cricket team. I don't know why that is hard to understand?

I was just wondering..

Thanks for showing your real happiness at people dying. This is a forum people will discuss what they want to. No one is forcing you to be on PDF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom