What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this "Indianess" commit suicide when someone yells Pakistan Zindabad on their land? :blink: Man that is weak and in English another word can support it....Insecure!

You are right Talon...I do not disagree with your view point...We are still weak in stiching to gether all of our people that is why we are insecure....We do not have the luxury like making a nation like yours to make a Islamic nation....courtesy our Gandhiji..what to do ..so we are paying price for that...

If you are celebrating Pakistani win in an Indian college, that too in meerut, you are looking for trouble. The kids shouldn't have been beaten up, but they could have also handled it better....

Just like Skin heads wearing swastika are exercising freedom of speech, but will end up in trouble in the bronx or east LA.
True...But it shows the mindset of PDF Indians trying to justify it like crazy....

“However, today evening, I received a mail from the chairman, Atul Krishna, of the university about the incident. They have mentioned that this year varsity has decided not to entertain any Kashmiri student,” she said, adding “The Varsity chairman has also written the Kashmiri students should be sent to Pakistan for studies,”

If i use tht word for your mother or sister how would ur lil guju *** feel? shes like a sister to us .. ya lil ...t!
tune sare larkiyon ka theka liya hai... ? any other issues you got and dont want to tell us? :sick:

No dear...It is not about foreign students...If Kashmir are foreign students then this may not have the issue..The issue is that when INDIAN people insult to anything to INDIANNESS then get a blow from the public..
Well Kashmiri damn well dont call themselves Indians....they dont even have room to breathe their own choice! Who would wanna live under tyrants?

Deserved to be thrashed !! Gone are the days we allowed these people to hole in the same plate where they eat.
Hope they learned their lesson otherwise few more thrashings will be required :)

Well Kashmiri damn well dont call themselves Indians....they dont even have room to breathe their own choice! Who would wanna live under tyrants?

Again it does not matter what they consider mam...it is my country and my nation...if they feel otherwise..all the best...they are welcome to go any part of the world....

Again it does not matter what they consider mam...it is my country and my nation...if they feel otherwise..all the best...they are welcome to go any part of the world....
Good....then Indians can open their dhaba in any place else because Kashmir is theirs....go paw something else!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom