What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
True...But it shows the mindset of PDF Indians trying to justify it like crazy....
Maybe I mis-articulated, but I am not justifying anything. I condemn what went down. The reality remains doesn't matter how tolerant the society is, if you go looking for trouble , you will find it.

There is no harm in praising pakistani cricket team, But given the antagonizing history of india w.r.t pakistan, it would have been wise not to publicly celebrate it, especially when these kids are from kashmir. That would have been courteous thing to do, just like other norms which are followed throughout the social fabric out of polity.

I request all ex-pats to find and beat down Indians. We should make it a world wide holiday every year. Obviously these creeps have no remorse.
:woot: Beat an Indian day!!! :woot:

Wonder if Kashmir will celebrate it every year :angel:

Good....then Indians can open their dhaba in any place else because Kashmir is theirs....go paw something else!

But as of now...we are sitting on half of Kashmir...I am not sure if your dream gets fulfilled ever...till that point of time..i enjoy my time on in Kashmir irrespective of what anti indian kashmir people want or not...

Maybe I mis-articulated, but I am not justifying anything. I condemn what went down. The reality remains doesn't matter how tolerant the society is, if you go looking for trouble , you will find it.

There is no harm in praising pakistani cricket team, But given the antagonizing history of india w.r.t pakistan, it would have been wise not to publicly celebrate it, especially when these kids are from kashmir. That would have been courteous thing to do, just like other norms which are followed throughout the social fabric out of polity.
Not you! The other members who are justifying it :fie:

But yes we condemn it too....extra for the Kashmiris because they have been in continuous war because of 2 neighboring countries....not even their fault :cray:

I request all ex-pats to find and beat down Indians. We should make it a world wide holiday every year. Obviously these creeps have no remorse.
Send some Pakistanis my way buddy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom