What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many Pakistanis on this forum don't let facts come in the way of a feel good (schadenfreude) story! :lol:
Well if facts mean needing to google translate Indian news papers...sorry get some English source please! :enjoy:

Make yourself feel good by turning on the denial mode and accusing on "real facts" hidden ;)

No idea how cavemen attitude can be called literacy! :blink:

RIP literacy!
whats cave man attitude......there are some thing in human which will never change.....be it in cave or in some other planet....

Nothing to do with original its about whats in trend !! :tup:
Aww...

I set a trend for you guys?! :woot: Awesome me! :woot:

whats cave man attitude......there are some thing in human which will never change.....be it in cave or in some other planet....
Well, then that just killed education , civilization and culture! :tsk:

Aww...

Well, then that just killed education , civilization and culture! :tsk:
hahaha....
man is just a animal.....and it can be seen any where from his prime nature.....
all this civilization, culture and education is just like a veil.......:tup:

:lol:as I said before.. Comprehension is the biggest problem with most Pakistanis I see on this forum.. Read again about the incident and not from a news rag..
Where have I heard this? Oh yes almost everytime an Indian runs out of things to say they attack comprehension and language issues :tsk:

The angry Hindu students, he said, started to thrash Kashmiri students. He said had their senior not intervened, the enraged students would have lynched them to death.

“They ruthlessly thrashed our ten boys. Our seniors saved us from their wrath,” he said, adding “When we went to the hostel to sleep, the students broke the window panes of our rooms. They terrorized us throughout the night,”

He said this morning the Hindu students staged protests in the University campus demanding the ouster of the Kashmiri students. Besides abusing them, the student, he said, also accused Kashmiri students of breaking window panes. He said succumbing to the pressure of the Hindu students; the administration asked all the Kashmiri students to leave the varsity.

“We were told to leave the University at the earliest. The administration also slapped a fine of Rs 5000 on us without any reason or rhyme. We’re being punished for supporting Pakistan cricket team,” he said.

“However, today evening, I received a mail from the chairman, Atul Krishna, of the university about the incident. They have mentioned that this year varsity has decided not to entertain any Kashmiri student,” she said, adding “The Varsity chairman has also written the Kashmiri students should be sent to Pakistan for studies,”

Talk about lacking professionalism!

I am not sure if most Pakistanis are sure about who they are.. Forget knowing about anonymous people they meet on the internet
This is a thread for you guys....please dont derail!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom