What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course not....Can you guys allow any Hindu people one celebrating with Fire cracker on city of Lahore when India won the world cup?Come on mam.....we know...for Kashmir issue...we are bad people ....but before giving suggestions to us..try to look at the histroy of yours...

Wow the news keeps gaining mirch masalah...where did fire crackers come in? Did you provide the idea to some journalist? Kindly post your story!

And as for fire crackers even yesterday on that India vs Pakistan thread people were opposing the open firing celebration...So yes I guess we are much sound at mind to say no to something bad rather than hiding in the denial corner!

hahaha....
man is just a animal.....and it can be seen any where from his prime nature.....
all this civilization, culture and education is just like a veil.......:tup:
Then dont go crying when something bad happens to Indians :whistle: after man is an animal :tup:

Then dont go crying when something bad happens to Indians after man is an animal
lol..
if one group is attacked then it will surely counter attack........:lol:
few animals never forget....and man is one of them......

any way..
chalo..
good nite....:)

Wow the news keeps gaining mirch masalah...where did fire crackers come in? Did you provide the idea to some journalist? Kindly post your story!

And as for fire crackers even yesterday on that India vs Pakistan thread people were opposing the open firing celebration...So yes I guess we are much sound at mind to say no to something bad rather than hiding in the denial corner!

Once my christian maid said something about how "our G.W Bush.... " .. damn i should have thrashed her.. or the time when a hindu friend of mine said something about how his fav player was tendulkar.. i should have thrashed him for not being an Afridi fan and so on...

such retarded excuses by indians... damn these people r the lowest................ ive ever seen..

The English news is from a dubious kashmiri source. They wouldn't have any knowledge of the local news. That's why I said initially that I wanted a proper source. The hindi link is from the highest circulated hindi news paper in India and one that has local reporters. Obviously it is more trustworthy. It provides actual numbers and direct quotes from police etc. And it didn't blame the Kashmiris, it was a college fight where both sides share the blame.
Man I could get a news in an Urdu newspaper...I am sure Kashmiris have no idea what is happening to their people...they are on naswar provided by @Hyperion :woot:

66 of 250 was from your paper while what I got was lower...so maybe yea more poor Kashmiris were beaten up! poor kids :tsk:

No ... Pakistanis get kicked by the world all the year trend
Ooo in your head? Have you talked to the psychiatrist about these delusions? :pop:

I'm Denialist. :enjoy: If the Kashmiri is @Armstrong then; Insha Allah. :butcher:
:woot: congratulations!! :woot: do you get a certificate or a degree from India for it? Everyone seems to be an expert in it :undecided:

Sorry lagta hai joke kuch ziada ho giyea :ashamed:

Ooo in your head? Have you talked to the psychiatrist about these delusions? :pop:

Delusions !! You wish.

If you say loudly that you are pakistani then god helps you. Either you will get kicked or police nab you ..:)

Man I could get a news in an Urdu newspaper...I am sure Kashmiris have no idea what is happening to their people...they are on naswar provided by @Hyperion :woot:

66 of 250 was from your paper while what I got was lower...so maybe yea more poor Kashmiris were beaten up! poor kids :tsk:

:woot: congratulations!! :woot: do you get a certificate or a degree from India for it? Everyone seems to be an expert in it :undecided:

Sorry lagta hai joke kuch ziada ho giyea
:ashamed:

Apparently, one gets from :pdf:. Haven't you got yours? So sad. :(

Delusions !! You wish.

If you say loudly that you are pakistani then god helps you. Either you will get kicked or police nab you ..:)

Damn ... why u going all bollywood ape .. for?
Apparently, one gets from :pdf:. Haven't you got yours? So sad. :(

Wonder what else you got from PDF?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom