What's new

Ceasefire violations: India puts off flag meeting proposal

It will also halt the cross border infiltration. The flood managed to delay the infiltration, by couple of months they now trying to catch up.

:agree: Ceasefire violation happens, so that Terrorists can sneak into Kashmir and do what they are doing in states of Land of Pure. They'll catch up with death..

Seems like I hit some nerves in the east!! :D
Black is truly an insult to our neighbours. :lol:

We are not here to make you sorry lot happy, Bharat is rat $hit dot com is the place for your likes to dwell in
If black is an insult..why do your women wear Parda which is also Black?...If you affiliate with me to the color green then yes its an insult!

Pakistan Logic: Get *** kicked by BAD Taliban's + Drone by US - start killing civilians on Pakistan side to satisfy their burnt egos. Troll Tank. :lol:

That's the most absurd logic I ever heard. Are you okay ?

So India is reclaiming its soul by killing civilians on Pakistani side of border? have to give credit to you guys, got offended at killing cows but you celebrate muslim ****'s being killed by Hindu souls

INDIA IS AT LAST RECLAIMING ITS HINDU SOUL

That's the most absurd logic I ever heard. Are you okay ?

So India is reclaiming its soul by killing civilians on Pakistani side of border? have to give credit to you guys, got offended at killing cows but you celebrate muslim ****'s being killed by Hindu souls

INDIA IS AT LAST RECLAIMING ITS HINDU SOUL

Troll Tank's Logic was absurd too. I just changed India with Pakistan and China with US and Taliban. However, irony is you didn't find Troll Tanks Logic Absurd? Green Flags??

Troll Tank's Logic was absurd too. I just changed India with Pakistan and China with US and Taliban. However, irony is you didn't find Troll Tanks Logic Absurd? Green Flags??

Trolling is killing two brothers of same family with age of 13 and 14. Trolling is making fake claims we kill 3 militants but all you killed were women, kid and old men and women yesterday and today. What's the difference remain b/w terrorists and Indian army who both kill innocents ?

Atleast make your pathetic aim better by targeting PA soldiers not those kids, women and elderly people who have got nothing to do with your shenanigans

Trolling is killing two brothers of same family with age of 13 and 14. Trolling is making fake claims we kill 3 militants but all you killed were women, kid and old men and women yesterday and today. What's the difference remain b/w terrorists and Indian army who both kill innocents ?

Your Army has also killed Civilians at our side of border. What's the difference remain between the Terrorist whom you export to India and Pakistan army who both kill innocents?

Atleast make your pathetic aim better by targeting PA soldiers not those kids, women and elderly people who have got nothing to do with your shenanigans

Preach this to your army which breaks ceasefire to send your Good Taliban in India which results in killing of Kids, female, elderly people etc..Their Aim is Pathetic. Ask them to fight with Indian Army like Men, not through Strategic Assets aka Terrorists.

Last edited:
Pakistan Logic: Get *** kicked by BAD Taliban's + Drone by US - start killing civilians on Indian side to satisfy their burnt egos. Troll Tank.
Karma playing its role. No point in trying to wake a person who is acting of sleeping.

Its good decision to call off hte meeting and observe wait and watch situation. Lets see how much Pakistan walking the talks. Anyways we are not in hurry, it is Pakistan who is calling for flag meeting.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom