What's new

CCTV media told Chinese: China fighting War on Terror, Turkey help Uyghur terrorists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea why they are so obsessed about Xinjiang just because Uighurs and Turkish people both are vaguely belong to the Turkic group. Since there are even more Turkic people living in Russia, then what they are going to do?

Also, Xinjiang never belonged to the Ottoman Empire historically.
they are playing a dangerous game on behalf of someone else

I fail to understand that.

Economy not doing so well, sultan in danger of loosing his dreams of absolute power. Ratcheting tensions works best in this case...show the people an outside factor on whom they can vent their frustration.
Kurds can no longer be used for this purpose as they were legitimized in last elections....and also Ocalan-Turkey agreement.

I've been saying for a long time that Turkey is a state sponsor of terror.

Turkey is one of the main supporters of ISIS. Turkey and Saudi Arabia with the assistance of CIA/MI6/Mossad.

China has been too timid and too passive.

I am in favour of cutting all economic/financial relations with Turkey. China should also support the Kurds, Armenians and Greece against Turkey

WOW.......after going through many comments on here about this issue, i have come to the conclusion that most you Chinese members here now want China to be like the 'imperialistic' West/U.S/U.K . I thought you wanted China to remain neutral/non interventionist/Passive as it has been for most of this decades??
Well You can join us in our interventions/Geo-political games though,that way you wont be able to criticize us anymore and it will make the game more interesting.:buba_phone::chilli:

Because Turkey is disintegrating as a country. Economy in world ranking dropped. There are many violent protests against the government in recent years. Just like 1930s Germany when the economy was bad, the only way out of it was to rally the people under nationalism.

Turkey is going that route but they do not have the same technological know-how like the Germans. I expect Turkey to be even smaller in the next twenty years. Forget about Ottoman 2.0, it will be Turkey -0.50
disregarding your commentary about the internal affairs of Turkey what baffles me and shocks me is the choice of the target
a country that has meant to harm and posed no danger to Turkey directly apart from being an imaginary competitor to NATO specifically Americans. in recent times the Turkish policy specially towards Syria seemed to have been dictated and praised by Riyadh although a welcome change was seen re Yemen when Turkey like Pakistan stayed out and recommended peaceful dialogue and avoiding hostilities, its hostility towards Iran is also surprising as well.

disregarding your commentary about the internal affairs of Turkey what baffles me and shocks me is the choice of the target
a country that has meant to harm and posed no danger to Turkey directly apart from being an imaginary competitor to NATO specifically Americans. in recent times the Turkish policy specially towards Syria seemed to have been dictated and praised by Riyadh although a welcome change was seen re Yemen when Turkey like Pakistan stayed out and recommended peaceful dialogue and avoiding hostilities, its hostility towards Iran is also surprising as well.
Chinese are talking smack to your turkish brothers. Whatcha gonna do?

WOW.......after going through many comments on here about this issue, i have come to the conclusion that most you Chinese members here now want China to be like the 'imperialistic' West/U.S/U.K . I thought you wanted China to remain neutral/non interventionist/Passive as it has been for most of this decades??
Well You can join us in our interventions/Geo-political games though,that way you wont be able to criticize us anymore and it will make the game more interesting.:buba_phone::chilli:
Non interfering is just a name. American talks abt freedom and liberty but would not hesitate to support regime like Shah Iran and Saudi Monach. Same as China. If China talks abt non first used nuclear, you seriously believe. China will not throw nuke at anybody who start bombing Beijing or Shanghai? If China tells you , we have 400 nuke war head only. You are gonna take those words seriously?

When you gets bigger and more powerful and more interaction with outside world. Its unavoidable, you need to be more vocal to look after your interest. We are in an age of globilisation.

I applaud the CPC and the Chinese people in the manner that they are handling these Islamists. In particular Pakistan now needs to learn from the Chinese in the way it handles matters related to religion. In the modern world religion cannot be allowed into state policy. All mosques and Mullahs should be regulated. People should be free to do what they want without the mullah's long shadow being cast over them.

Only in China do we have true freedom and liberty. As it say's in the Quran "there sould be no compulsion in religion". In that sense CPC and China are upholding a prescription of Islam. China needs to erase all influence of religion in the public domain. CPC needs to bring all mosques even more strongly under state control. I don't drink alcohol but it should as readily available in Kashi throughout the year as it is available in Beijieng.

Without a doubt secularists in Pakistan can take inspiration from China.

Non interfering is just a name. American talks abt freedom and liberty but would not hesitate to support regime like Shah Iran and Saudi Monach. Same as China. If China talks abt non first used nuclear, you seriously believe. China will not throw nuke at anybody who start bombing Beijing or Shanghai? If China tells you , we have 400 nuke war head only. You are gonna take those words seriously?

When you gets bigger and more powerful and more interaction with outside world. Its unavoidable, you need to be more vocal to look after your interest. We are in an age of globilisation.

True i said the same thing before. However, i don't think China is ready/willing as of yet to act like a true global power with responsibilities. :agree: No sign of that as of yet. I think its mainly because China still isn't secure internally/fully united as of yet. Since it has many internal issue to sort out from Xijiang, Tibet, Taiwan, and break out of U.S military encirclement in Asia pacific, before it can be secure enough to start looking more outward like the west/U.S. So still a way to go i believe.

I applaud the CPC and the Chinese people in the manner that they are handling these Islamists. In particular Pakistan now needs to learn from the Chinese in the way it handles matters related to religion. In the modern world religion cannot be allowed into state policy. All mosques and Mullahs should be regulated. People should be free to do what they want without the mullah's long shadow being cast over them.

Only in China do we have true freedom and liberty. As it say's in the Quran "there sould be no compulsion in religion". In that sense CPC and China are upholding a prescription of Islam. China needs to erase all influence of religion in the public domain. CPC needs to bring all mosques even more strongly under state control. I don't drink alcohol but it should as readily available in Kashi throughout the year as it is available in Beijieng.

Without a doubt secularists in Pakistan can take inspiration from China.

LOOL Surprised to see a muslim of pakistani descent like you agree with such a policy. I think your fellow Pakistani and muslim brothers on here will be angry/disagree with you.:astagh::sarcastic:

You are absolutely correct though, i myself have said the same thing earlier. We in the U.K also need to enforce this more stringently, since we have been letting radical Islamists to do as they please so much lately. Sometimes i cant believe how liberal our government has been with these scums.:disagree:

Because Turkey is disintegrating as a country. Economy in world ranking dropped. There are many violent protests against the government in recent years. Just like 1930s Germany when the economy was bad, the only way out of it was to rally the people under nationalism.

Turkey is going that route but they do not have the same technological know-how like the Germans. I expect Turkey to be even smaller in the next twenty years. Forget about Ottoman 2.0, it will be Turkey -0.50

They are obviously trying to play with fire.

Nothing China can or does will hurt Turkey. You are talking about a NATO alliance country, not an African republic.

ISIS : You support ISIS. Someone else will support Uighurs. You get bitten.
UNSC : Laughable. Everything will vetoed. There is UK, US and France.
Sanctions : Seriously. You are trying to sell them stuff and you want to sanction them?
SCO : Kick them out of it. You just ensured NATO gets even stronger. And western interactions with Turkey increases.

Now to the 'terror' part. Turks support Uighurs same way Pakistanis support Kashmiri movement in India. Its emotional. The reasons may be many, but the end result is the same. The term used by the Turkish PM to describe 2009 Urumqi incident is "genocide". Which is something even Pakistani PMs do not use.

In total, live with it. Nothing China can or does will hurt Turkey.

And I wish the Chinese sort out the terrorists in Sinkiang Uighur. Once you have sorted them out and we get the CPEC completed. We will have rail and road networks linking Islamabad and Kashgar in China. I am hoping that will bring winds of change in Pakistan with deluge of Chinese workers and subsequently trade along the CPEC. Islamabad is only couple of hundred miles from Kashgar.

silk-road1.jpg

With good expressway Kashi-Islamabad is just three hour journey. Then perhaps I can invite our Chinese friends and @mike2000 is back to drinks party and celebrate China/Pak friendship. We can taste Pakistan's best

beer.jpg

Or if you guy's want

2659.jpeg

Drinks on me !!!

Ps. Trust me this will happen in time. Couple of decades tops. We live in exciting times. Oh I forgot to invite my Turkish friends. The more the merrier. I know many Turks like to take a swig so you boys are also invited as long as you guys return the compliments by hosting us in Istanbul. @xenon54 ?

Murree Brewery
Murree Brewery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sad to see Pakistanis betraying islamic turkey and supporting atheist china.Seriously good job by China we in india need to learnt this leaving apart all political difference and clean fundamentalist from our country too.China shows us this the way.

Stop shedding crcodile tears and find something else to worry ......

You are mistaken non-intervention with pacifism, as non-intervention is established on the basis of peaceful co-existence. When the other side attacks you first, there is nothing in the Chinese diplomatic stands that prevents it from responding in kind, nor does that have anything to do with imperialism. That being said, strong response against Turkey would be a waste of effort and resources as there is little to gain. Take a page from the Art of War, befriend distant states while attack those that are near would much better serve your interest. The action of Turk protests and Uighur terrorism would only garner support for China, and giving it a free hand in creating a lasting solution to its western region, that the Chinese government must act upon.

I am just following closely to the policy of the Chinese government.

The Chinese government always regards the Uighur people as the ordinary people, and they never equate the Uighur with the terrorism.

Since they know where is the true problem, since the southern part of the Xinjiang (Uighur's homeland) is still relatively more underdeveloped compared to the northern part, so the best solution is to pour more money to develop these areas.

With the improved living standard, then less Uighur will likely fall to the terrorism/criminal activities.

All ordinary Uighurs have all the right to keep their traditional customs and religious belief, but they just need to learn Mandarin, since this will also allow them to become less alienated in the Chinese society.

BTW, many young generation of Uighurs can already speak Mandarin very fluently.

Every country should have one official language because the whole system can run smoothly. Obviously the various ethnic groups must have the legitimate right to keep their traditional customs and religious beliefs, however greater cohesion can be achieved if the Uighur learn to speak fluent Mandarin. For example Urdu is the official language of Pakistan, however the region in which I come from his called Pothwar which is famous for producing Solders for the Pakistan Army. Now the majority actually speak Pothwari in our region to friends and family, having our own traditions which are totally different to the rest of Punjab. However, Urdu is spoken official at work or conducting business with the rest of Pakistan because it makes it more easier to understand one another. Therefore, the point I am trying to make is that in Xinjiang the Government should make it mandatory for all students to learn Mandarin, however have an optional course for Turkic classes in which both the Uighur and the Han could mingle and learn each others culture better. The best way to have cohesion, if elements of both ethnic groups take an interests each others traditional customs and respect it.

Furthermore, the CCP must bridge the income gap between the Uighur's and other ethnic groups, because they are economically deprived which has led some of them to the wrong path. Trust me brother ChineseTiger, when you have no food to feed your family and have no job, then extremists normally pick on these individuals because its easy to manipulate them. Providing good stable jobs will help stop this problem in the long term. However the Chinese government can only combat this extremists ideology by using traditional Islam. Do you know the main reason why the Hui Muslim are different to the Uighur's? Most Chinese people actually don't know this, however when I spoke to some of the Muslim Hui brothers in Beijing they explained it very clearly to me. Hui Muslims since their conversion to Islam have followed Sufism and if you study Sufism carefully then you will know exactly why they are more rational and traditional than the Uighur's. This is also one of the main reasons why the Uighur and the Hui have never been able to co-exists with each other successful in the last few centuries.

Funding these undeveloped areas will be the long term policy of the government because I have worked in the Agricultural Bank of China and this was one of the objective set out forward by the central government to different institutions and State Owned Enterprises. CPEC will also play a significant part in the future to overcome the difficulties in both regions in Pakistan and China. More importantly Brother ChineseTiger, most Pakistani's want the best for China and obviously the less problem Xinjiang has the better for Pakistan because these terrorists lunatics have come into our country and cause problems in the past in the Northern Areas.

A good general is one who fights one battle instead of a hundred, therefore China must win the ideological battle of winning the hearts and minds of the people.

Nothing China can or does will hurt Turkey. You are talking about a NATO alliance country, not an African republic.

Sanctions : Seriously. You are trying to sell them stuff and you want to sanction them?
SCO : Kick them out of it. You just ensured NATO gets even stronger. And western interactions with Turkey increases.

Now to the 'terror' part. Turks support Uighurs same way Pakistanis support Kashmiri movement in India. Its emotional. The reasons may be many, but the end result is the same. The term used by the Turkish PM to describe 2009 Urumqi incident is "genocide". Which is something even Pakistani PMs do not use.

It's more like the other way around,

Turkey is only country on earth that is supporting ISIS.
UNSC: Yes indeed laughable, if UK US, France can veto, and then should not expect to get anything passed on UNSC in the future including sanctions against other terror groups.
You only wish Turkey can support Uighurs the way Pakistan support Kashmir movement, what has Turkey done? except a few that has marched on the Street of Istanbul LOL

Turkey will learn to live with it, as we crack down on those terrorist, because Nothing Turkey can do to support the Uighurs, let alone hurt China. :woot::woot::woot:

No doubt. Every alliance require cannon fodders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom