What's new

CCTV media told Chinese: China fighting War on Terror, Turkey help Uyghur terrorists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing new, Turkey is a backstabber and a sponsor of terrorism.

There is the famous blowback which might come back and bite them. Sponsoring and supporting terrorists is always a dangerous business. Even the US messes it up, how would Turkey manage it a long time?

Turkey's sponsorship of global jihadist terrorism is well-known. The remaining is only a matter of convenience to bring this against the regime.

Last edited:
I bet Turkey couldn't support a girl scout group without permission of the US. Do you really think Turkey could have such porous borders without the US WANTING that? They want chaos in the region. The guns and people need to get in from somewhere. That somewhere is Turkey. Otherwise, Turkey would have been arresting every bearded RAT that came in from Istanbul airport. They're told not to.

That's the tragedy of commons -- sort of, at least. Turkey would like to get some extra land and perhaps revive the Umayyad in Syria but it would probably not like to see the deep swamp the region is in now. But, once one is in bed with the US, one never knows what sort of nightmare one is going to wake up. Now Obama seems to realize the dead-end in Syria. "Assad being toppled under three weeks" is gone. Gone is the US enthusiasm. Then we have Turkey and its religio-terrorists across the two borders. What to do with them? Turkey has been pushing Obama for a more decisive (bomb the hell out of Syria) action but Obama is just ignoring them and effectively setting up the new baby Kurdish state there.

And Turkey, as you say, will do jack bout that so long as the US sides with the Kurds.

Aside from that, besides showing some 'moral' support (not official government support btw), Turkey isn't doing anything with the Uyghurs. Not arming them, not training them, not camping them. Turkey has fought AGAINST terrorism for over 30 years. Sure, the last years of helping jihadists in Syria has put a blemish on Turkeys spotless record, but that has nothing to do with the Uyghurs, which are an internal Chinese issue.

No official support, probably, toward Uighurs. And even with official support, that would mean very little for China. But Turkey is still facilitating Uighur terrorism by providing them fake passports and helping them to join the Jihadists in Syria for further education. It is indirect state involvement and direct, huge (AKP friendly) non-state involvement, I would say.

@waz i have reported some violence video , which includes execution by IS and beating up some people which holds bloody pictures. as i see nothing happens to poster because the thread is deleted ; if there is anything done to him/her ,i would like to be informed ,thanks.

Also , is that much hostility toward a nation /country is allowed ? i think its more than a hostility and moving towards hate , also some statements aiming at turkey with no base. If it is allowed ,i also can prefer to keep writing such posts with hopes of it wont be removed.

Turkey cannot point finger at deportations
2015-7-11 0:48:01

Thailand deported about 100 Chinese citizens back to China on Wednesday, most of whom are from the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region in western China. The move drew criticism from the Turkish and US governments, as well as some human rights groups. Pan-Turkish protestors even attacked the Thai consulate in Istanbul on Wednesday.

Reports said more people were involved in this deportation. About 170 people were identified as Turkish citizens and were deported to Turkey. Some 50 people are still in detention in Thailand, with identification work underway.

Actually, many are clear that those "Turkish citizens" deported are mainly illegal immigrants from China. Turkish government officials have helped them change their nationality.

It is no surprise to see the US getting involved in the dispute. The criticism of "human rights violations" has been repeated numerous times. Arguing with them is meaningless.

Some human rights groups claimed that those Uyghurs will face torture or go missing if they were deported back to China. Such allegations are ridiculous. China has been cracking down on forced confessions in detention houses. It is getting increasingly risky for a police officer to kick an ordinary suspect in any case.

The most perplexing thing is today's Turkey. China-Turkey ties have been developing well in recent years. Turkey has become a hot destination for Chinese tourists. Turkey is also a key stop on the new Silk Road program initiated by China. But pan-Turkism is running wild.

Some Turkish people staged a protest last week after hearing rumors that Muslims in Xinjiang were forbidden to fast during Ramadam. The protest became violent when the participants attacked some Korean tourists whom they believed to be Chinese.

Some of the illegal immigrants from Xinjiang have criminal records for participating in terrorist activities. Part of them went further to the Islamic State through Turkey. Terrorists who snuck back to China took the same route. Cutting off the route is a legitimate action by China and Thailand, which concerns China's national security as well as international anti-terrorism.

In order to win votes, the Turkish politicians may pander to the extremists who smash foreign consulates. But if the fire of pan-Turkism is fanned up, the country itself may be the first to get burned.

China and Thailand's conventional handling of the illegal immigrants has become controversy in some news reports. But China and Thailand did not do anything wrong in this case. We understand why Turkish society is having trouble with this. China will uphold its principles. As for the US and some so-called human rights groups, China will just ignore them.

That's the tragedy of commons -- sort of, at least. Turkey would like to get some extra land and perhaps revive the Umayyad in Syria but it would probably not like to see the deep swamp the region is in now. But, once one is in bed with the US, one never knows what sort of nightmare one is going to wake up. Now Obama seems to realize the dead-end in Syria. "Assad being toppled under three weeks" is gone. Gone is the US enthusiasm. Then we have Turkey and its religio-terrorists across the two borders. What to do with them? Turkey has been pushing Obama for a more decisive (bomb the hell out of Syria) action but Obama is just ignoring them and effectively setting up the new baby Kurdish state there.

And Turkey, as you say, will do jack bout that so long as the US sides with the Kurds.

No official support, probably, toward Uighurs. And even with official support, that would mean very little for China. But Turkey is still facilitating Uighur terrorism by providing them fake passports and helping them to join the Jihadists in Syria for further education. It is indirect state involvement and direct, huge (AKP friendly) non-state involvement, I would say.

I believe Turkey doesn´t crave any land. It has enough. It's not an expansionist country. About the passports, I have to concede I don't know enough about Turkey providing passports to Uyghurs. All I can say is there are relatively few Uyghurs in Syria/Iraq, but an awful lot of Central Asians sadly. Let's hope you guys can develop those countries soon. Either way, Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan are very dependent on you for energy exports, so they should cooperate. Being members of SCO even more so.

Seems, every single a*shole in this world benefit from ISIS except Muslim people.

Seems, every single a*shole in this world benefit from ISIS except Muslim people.
The ISIS get bigger and they had plans ... we just watching the WildFire. Can Turkey end ISIS in Middle-East alone ? I doubt it, or just join it !
LOCAL201407011325000187979533632.jpg

You didn't have prove my post right.
I showed the ISIS map, just wanna tell u ... if Turkey government still helping more Uyghur from China XinJiang to join foreign Jihad as ISIS fighters, soon stronger ISIS will bite Turkey first coz Iran and Saudi can get supports from Russia/China and U.S ... there nobody behind Turkey East border to against ISIS, the religious extremism force will appear on Turkey lands.

Does ISIS will think Turkey as good friend ? Not PURE yet to follow their religion rules.

Yeah, they have been arranged a speedy travel to meet 70+ virgins -- just as Turkish government told them they would.
Do you have any proof of the Turkish govrnments involvment?

2015.07.12 night CCP's official media - CCTV broadcast to whole Chinese, that Chinese police captured hundred Uyghur terrorists escaped from China XinJiang to Turkey in ASEAN nations(Thailand / Indonesia / Malaysia). And CCTV showed the Turkey Passports carried by those Uygur terrorists on TV news.

Well CCP's attitude is ... Turkey helping Uyghur from China XinJiang to join foreign Jihad even into ISIS, at the same time China is fighting a WAR on Terror in XinJiang, there all problems point to the Turkey.

What's next action for China to deal with Turkey ? :coffee:

CCTV news:

View attachment 236741
View attachment 236742
View attachment 236743
View attachment 236744
View attachment 236745
View attachment 236746
View attachment 236747
View attachment 236748

Where is your proof of Turkish governments involvement?
@waz where is the proof?
This is allowed,no proof at all?
Because its the Chinese section,they can get away with this?
Shall i start some threads on China in the Turkish section?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom