What's new

CCTV media told Chinese: China fighting War on Terror, Turkey help Uyghur terrorists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes, I hate our government try to hide some news ,everyone knows Turkey government stir up the Uyghur terrorist in China even early in 1991,the Turkish government do terrorism in China more than 20 years,the government always tell us most of Turkish people are friendly,China is very big and most people actually donot know the truth,I hate this ridiculous brainwash. Now,they finally tell the truth to the whole country ,it is late but ,later better than never.

What's next action for China to deal with Turkey ?

Simple, in my view: Take out the silk glove and put on the "diplomatic" iron glove. States can exert pressure on each other in numerous ways. In great power-middle/small power, relationship, the influence is biased toward the great power.

China should start soft punishing Turkey: Issue a travel ban. This will not only stop Chinese tourism in Turkey, but also has an affect region-wide. People will reshuffle their travel plans.

That must be the first urgent step.

Later China can declare several Turkish high officials persona non grata.

Simple, in my view: Take out the silk glove and put on the "diplomatic" iron glove. States can exert pressure on each other in numerous ways. In great power-middle/small power, relationship, the influence is biased toward the great power.

China should start soft punishing Turkey: Issue a travel ban. This will not only stop Chinese tourism in Turkey, but also has an affect region-wide. People will reshuffle their travel plans.

That must be the first urgent step.

Later China can declare several Turkish high officials persona non grata.
What about banning Turks from coming to China?

What about banning Turks from coming to China?

I guess it will happen automatically. If China declares Turkey a no-travel zone, based on reciprocity, Turkey will bar its citizens from travelling to China. Problem solved.

As for hunting down the terrorists Turkey sends over, it is the job of the security agencies. Just make sure that, once caught, they would not live another minute and waste oxygen.

India is hosting Dalai Lama, who's is also a considered a terrorist in China,

Are you even for real? The Nobel Laureate Dalai Lama is a terrorist but members of UN designated terrorist organizations like LeT, that you guys regularly stand up to support in UN, are not?

We only go after any people and organization that target Chinese interest or citizens, we are not USA world police.

I wouldn't have been this mad if China had done something like abstaining from voting or staying neutral.

You guys went out of your way and VETO'ed UN resolutions condemning terrorist organizations!

You can't get more blatant than that in your support FOR terrorism while claiming to fight against terrorism somewhere else!

:
3. 07.12 whole Chinese watched CCTV news at night golden time, it's a signal sent by BeiJing to Turkey. Stop dirty work in China XinJiang, or will get more troubles 'gift' from China.

:

China should buy more oil from the Iraqi Kurds and send more arms to them.
This is killing two birds with one stone, i.e. helping the Kurds and sending a very strong message to Turkey.
Turkey should get this message.

I guess it will happen automatically. If China declares Turkey a no-travel zone, based on reciprocity, Turkey will bar its citizens from travelling to China. Problem solved.

As for hunting down the terrorists Turkey sends over, it is the job of the security agencies. Just make sure that, once caught, they would not live another minute and waste oxygen.
It's best to waterboard them, get more info from them instead of killing the captive imo. If they lie, you can always kill them later.

Uyghurs on Trial in Indonesia are Turkish Citizens, Lawyer Says
By Zahara Tiba, 2015-04-09

A lawyer defending four Uyghurs in a terrorism trial in Jakarta says they are Turkish citizens, although Indonesia has indicated that it might send them to China afterward.

The four, arrested in Central Sulawesi province last September, stand accused of travelling there to visit Indonesia’s most wanted terrorist, Santoso, and of using fake Turkish passports and visas to enter the country.

China has not intervened in the case of the four men, attorney Asludin Hatjani told BenarNews this week, when asked about Beijing’s involvement. Indonesian officials believe that these Uyghurs come from China’s northwestern Xinjiang region.

“China has nothing to do with it, because the documents they have state that they are Turkish citizens. And they are recognized by the Turkish government. The proof is that the Turkish government has provided translators,” said Asludin, who had defended Bali bomber Umar Patek at his trial in 2012.

“In Indonesia, terrorism is handled through law enforcement. If they are not guilty, they must be released. If they are guilty, it has to be proven,” he said.

“Regarding the immigration violation, in my view, they have full documentation. It remains to be proven whether it is false or not.”

Cont->Uyghurs on Trial in Indonesia are Turkish Citizens, Lawyer Says

Uncertain Identity of Uyghur Suspects Focus of Terrorism Trial
By Zahara Tiba, 2015-06-12

Four Uyghur men accused of trying to make contact with a terrorist group in Indonesia all but admitted in court this week that they entered the country illegally.

The men, arrested in Central Sulawesi province last September, stand accused of trying to meet up with Indonesia’s most wanted terrorist, Santoso, but claim they were mere tourists.

This part is interesting...

During cross-examination, prosecutor Nana Riana aggressively questioned the nationality of the men, who could not correctly state the birthdates given on their passports or to police.

“Would you tell me your birthday?” Nana asked defendant Ahmet Mahmud.

“Istanbul, July 9, 1987,” he answered.

“On the police investigation report, you said Jan. 10, 1995 in Turkestan,” she replied.

“What about your birthday?” Nana asked co-defendant Abdullah, alias Altinci Bayram.

“Istanbul, April 20, 1986.”

“It is stated May 10 on the passport. How come someone has different birthdays?” grilled Nana.

Con't->Uncertain Identity of Uyghur Suspects Focus of Terrorism Trial

Are you even for real? The Nobel Laureate Dalai Lama is a terrorist but members of UN designated terrorist organizations like LeT, that you guys regularly stand up to support in UN, are not?

I wouldn't have been this mad if China had done something like abstaining from voting or staying neutral.

You guys went out of your way and VETO'ed UN resolutions condemning terrorist organizations!

You can't get more blatant than that in your support FOR terrorism while claiming to fight against terrorism somewhere else!

Look you dont need UN approval for counter -terror operation, we vetoed against sanctions to weaken Pakistan. it's not like terror groups in Pakistan don't kill Pakistanis.

It's Indian's job to secure it's own boarders, and conduct counter-terror operations the way you see fit inside your own country, we never brought up our terrorist issue in UN.

China should buy more oil from the Iraqi Kurds and send more arms to them.
This is killing two birds with one stone, i.e. helping the Kurds and sending a very strong message to Turkey.
Turkey should get this message.

The problem with this is that buying oil from the Kurdish areas of Northern Iraq would jeopardize China's relations with Baghdad. I would say it is better to keep Baghdad strong and a unified country; that's' in the long run, is more adverse to Turkey's interests because Baghdad has been part of the resistance bloc (with Syria, Lebanon and Iran) against the Turkish-Qatari and Saudi sunni bloc that has been propping up terrorism in the region.

It's best to waterboard them, get more info from them instead of killing the captive imo. If they lie, you can always kill them later.

They will be interrogated, for sure. They are fugitives with potential connections with terrorist groups. They will perform their duty to China by giving every possible info about the terrorist rings that help them with their flight, including fake Turkish passports and ticket to ISIS in Syria.

Just see the Turkey protectors start to troll five members of UNSC for China XinJiang ... BRAVO ! :enjoy:

134947btckiy7c0de6cdt6.jpg

08f790529822720ea6b142517bcb0a46f21fab1a.jpg

Last edited:
fk nobel laureate!
even murder obama has that shit also

I will say china should arm the Kurd army in Iraq. It's for human right and selfdefence against the isis. The west can say nothing, and another side is, we know the relation between the kurd army in Iraq and pkk, it will hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom