What's new

CCTV media told Chinese: China fighting War on Terror, Turkey help Uyghur terrorists

Status
Not open for further replies.
China problem is Turkey helping Uyghur terrorists escape from XinJiang, Turkey problem is ISIS just around the border ...

:disagree: If you read widely, you'll find out that Turkey is the single biggest sponsor of ISIS, potential CIA and/or Mossad asistances aside.

Simple, in my view: Take out the silk glove and put on the "diplomatic" iron glove. States can exert pressure on each other in numerous ways. In great power-middle/small power, relationship, the influence is biased toward the great power.

China should start soft punishing Turkey: Issue a travel ban. This will not only stop Chinese tourism in Turkey, but also has an affect region-wide. People will reshuffle their travel plans.

That must be the first urgent step.

Later China can declare several Turkish high officials persona non grata.

are you aware of the Kurds? Armenians? Greeks? It's soooo easy to take down Turkey .

Lol so Turkey is the new Pakistan. :P

Ehehehehehehe.......this is getting even more interestng than i thought. turkey does have balls.

Yeah, the same ones that they showed when Israel stopped their illegal ship funded by a so-called "humanitarian" organization that was later to be proven to be supplying arms to every known religious terrorist groups in the Middle East.

Study their regime and particularly the political make up at the moment to understand the size of their whatever.

If you read widely, you'll find out that Turkey is the single biggest sponsor of ISIS, potential CIA and/or Mossad asistances aside.

That's indeed becoming the new international consensus. It is not that Israel or the US is innocent in the Syrian carnage, but, at the and of the day, Turkey will likely end up being the scapegoat (or scapebird) to put all the blame on. Saudis and Qataris regime are equally terrorist-lovers, but they have money to buy Western politicians and ensure better treatment -- just as the Saudis received much better treatment than Iraqis after 9/11 even though some 16 of the hijackers hailed from that bloody theocracy.

are you aware of the Kurds? Armenians? Greeks? It's soooo easy to take down Turkey .

Yes, probably. But at the moment that's too radical. It is better to put Turkish government under a bad light as a sponsor of terrorism and bring the issue to the international front. Whatever tougher measures might be better taken clandestinely by the nation's related security agencies.

Lol so Turkey is the new Pakistan. :P

Pakistani friends did really warn Turkish government about not to create a Peshawar in the south, but, the Islamic Brotherhood ideology has been deeply ingrained in their politicians' mind. Nothing can really stop them. President Erdoghan does indeed dream about performing friday prayer in Umayyad Mosque in Damascus.

The ordinary Uighurs are our brothers and sisters, we are only against the terrorists.

Indeed, Let's not forget that a majority of Uighur residents in XinJiang are law-abiding hard-working citizens that only care about preparing a better future for their children. The problem with terrorism is that it can create considerable damage through the actions of the few. And, almost universally, terrorism silences the majority regular folks because, understandibly, they are terrorized. This might shed a very bad light on the majority; but their conditions must be understood. In the end, the most constructive way to beat terrorism is state-society cooperation and support. At the societal level, tourism and investment into XinJiang should continue (as it has until now) and grow larger. Do not let terrorists make us change our way of life. GWB waged two international wars to protect his "way of life." We should be able to at least do it in our own country by severely punishing the few to ensure the safety and prosperity of the many.

Ehehehehehehe.......this is getting even more interestng than i thought. turkey does have balls.
Pissing all your neighbors and international partners off at the same time is called stupidity, not having balls.

China has a very large stockpile of older weapons. Perhaps the Kurds would like to help China dispose of them.

I've been saying for a long time that Turkey is a state sponsor of terror.

Turkey is one of the main supporters of ISIS. Turkey and Saudi Arabia with the assistance of CIA/MI6/Mossad.

China has been too timid and too passive.

I am in favour of cutting all economic/financial relations with Turkey. China should also support the Kurds, Armenians and Greece against Turkey.

Terrorism in any form must be denounced and punished. Middle east is increasingly becoming a gone case. Unless GCC ups the ante and fight ISIS, this menace is going to stay here for a while. Other countries should be prepared for periodic terrorist activities by lone wolfs.

China has every right to look after national security in any way it deems fit. Extraordinary situations demand some moves which may not exactly be in accordance with Human rights..

The ordinary Uighurs are our brothers and sisters, we are only against the terrorists.

Its nice to see a Chinese member accept that ordinary Uighur's are your fellow comrades, because in another thread a Chinese member advocated the notion that only the Han community represents the title Chinese. However, your message if implemented across China will cause less division and alienation between the Uighur and all other 56 ethnic groups. Remember the Government and the citizens of China must not make this a religious issue, because this is exactly what the terrorists have been doing for the last 20 years under false pretenses to get sympathy from all Muslim Nations, but in particular from the Pashtun tribes who have never been subjugated in history and were able to overcome the Soviets and the Americans. Henceforth, China has become interested in Afghanistan for multiple reasons, for its resources and to maintain a good relationship with the various warlords specially the Afghan Taliban through Pakistan who are the de-facto rulers of Afghanistan.

Just see the Turkey protectors start to troll five members of UNSC for China XinJiang ... BRAVO ! :enjoy:

View attachment 236901
View attachment 236909
That is a great message , to whom which is capable of understanding :)
its trolling for the ones who is disturbed

Yeah, the same ones that they showed when Israel stopped their illegal ship funded by a so-called "humanitarian" organization that was later to be proven to be supplying arms to every known religious terrorist groups in the Middle East.

Study their regime and particularly the political make up at the moment to understand the size of their whatever.

That's indeed becoming the new international consensus. It is not that Israel or the US is innocent in the Syrian carnage, but, at the and of the day, Turkey will likely end up being the scapegoat (or scapebird) to put all the blame on. Saudis and Qataris regime are equally terrorist-lovers, but they have money to buy Western politicians and ensure better treatment -- just as the Saudis received much better treatment than Iraqis after 9/11 even though some 16 of the hijackers hailed from that bloody theocracy.

Yes, probably. But at the moment that's too radical. It is better to put Turkish government under a bad light as a sponsor of terrorism and bring the issue to the international front. Whatever tougher measures might be better taken clandestinely by the nation's related security agencies.

Pakistani friends did really warn Turkish government about not to create a Peshawar in the south, but, the Islamic Brotherhood ideology has been deeply ingrained in their politicians' mind. Nothing can really stop them. President Erdoghan does indeed dream about performing friday prayer in Umayyad Mosque in Damascus.

What makes you so anti turkey ,i dont get it . But your each word has hostility. i am contra in this issue and i highly believe uyghurs recieve a pressure from the government , the reason why radicalism increased in uigur is attitude of chinese government toward them . You cant see this triggering mechanism and keep blaming turkey on terrorist support.

I am thankful your government isnt silly minded as you :)

Anyway you have no right to talk about with your knowledge in minus levels regard to palestinian problem , oh was it a turkish missle produced by iran and smuggled to hezbollah and fired against israeli ship ? no it was a chinese anti ship missile in hands of hezbollah

i keep reporting your posts (not all, but the ones which is not appropiate) but mods also uncare about it, wow such objective much fair modding :)
Someone even posted pictures of execution by IS, beating up people in videos and bloody pictures they didnt receive a ban as well

Its nice to see a Chinese member accept that ordinary Uighur's are your fellow comrades, because in another thread a Chinese member advocated the notion that only the Han community represents the title Chinese. However, your message if implemented across China will cause less division and alienation between the Uighur and all other 56 ethnic groups. Remember the Government and the citizens of China must not make this a religious issue, because this is exactly what the terrorists have been doing for the last 20 years under false pretenses to get sympathy from all Muslim Nations, but in particular from the Pashtun tribes who have never been subjugated in history and were able to overcome the Soviets and the Americans. Henceforth, China has become interested in Afghanistan for multiple reasons, for its resources and to maintain a good relationship with the various warlords specially the Afghan Taliban through Pakistan who are the de-facto rulers of Afghanistan.

I am just following closely to the policy of the Chinese government.

The Chinese government always regards the Uighur people as the ordinary people, and they never equate the Uighur with the terrorism.

Since they know where is the true problem, since the southern part of the Xinjiang (Uighur's homeland) is still relatively more underdeveloped compared to the northern part, so the best solution is to pour more money to develop these areas.

With the improved living standard, then less Uighur will likely fall to the terrorism/criminal activities.

All ordinary Uighurs have all the right to keep their traditional customs and religious belief, but they just need to learn Mandarin, since this will also allow them to become less alienated in the Chinese society.

BTW, many young generation of Uighurs can already speak Mandarin very fluently.

Last edited:
I am following close to the policy of the Chinese government.

The Chinese government always regards the Uighur people as the ordinary people, and they never equate the Uighur with the terrorism.

Since they know where is the true problem, since the southern part of the Xinjiang (Uighur's homeland) is still relatively more underdeveloped compared to the northern part, so the best solution is to pour more money to develop these areas.

With the improved living standard, then less Uighur will likely fall to the terrorism/criminal activities.

All ordinary Uighurs have all the right to keep their traditional customs and religious belief, but they just need to learn Mandarin, since this will also allow them to become less alienated in the Chinese society.

BTW, many young generation of Uighurs can already speak Mandarin very fluently.
why turkey is following the footsteps of Arabian monarchies? I fail to understand that. they already face the blowback in their own country from Kurds. I dont know how much this report is true. because Turkish people are smart

why turkey is following the footsteps of Arabian monarchies? I fail to understand that. they already face the blowback in their own country from Kurds. I dont know how much this report is true. because Turkish people are smart

I have no idea why they are so obsessed about Xinjiang just because Uighurs and Turkish people both are vaguely belong to the Turkic group. Since there are even more Turkic people living in Russia, then what they are going to do?

Also, Xinjiang never belonged to the Ottoman Empire historically.

I have no idea why they are so obsessed about Xinjiang just because Uighurs and Turkish people both are vaguely belong to the Turkic group. Since there are even more Turkic people living in Russia, then what they are going to do?

Also, Xinjiang never belonged to the Ottoman Empire historically.
Because Turkey is disintegrating as a country. Economy in world ranking dropped. There are many violent protests against the government in recent years. Just like 1930s Germany when the economy was bad, the only way out of it was to rally the people under nationalism.

Turkey is going that route but they do not have the same technological know-how like the Germans. I expect Turkey to be even smaller in the next twenty years. Forget about Ottoman 2.0, it will be Turkey -0.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom