What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Now the self-production was just one of the options for ah-x, which has allegedly become purchase of AH-64E.
LAH is expected to fly alongside with attack helicopter squadrons, working as both gunship and recon.

Are there any plans for a dedicated Attack Helicopter? Seems to me that the LAH is a utility helicopter with some firepower. I recall a project named AH-X which would eventually take the role as Light Attack Helicopter from Korea(?).

kuhkah.jpg

AH-X
product_s020201.gif
helicopter
LAH

Oh my God. We know what LAH is, and it is not a helicopter.

Sorry to interrupt. I just couldn't help it. While in Turkish we combine the identifier Al and name Lah and say it as one word the name is actually the latter part. Please carry on.

Last edited:
Oh my God. We know what LAH is, and it is not a helicopter.

:raise:

I KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!!

It's a noodle delivery system. :D
That's why its SUUPPPEEERRR DARK and it has pylons. :smitten:

This an example of the noodle that will be armed on the LAH. Its spicy red, hella cranky, and very convenient. Its called bibim naengmyeon (비빔 냉면).

e0005819_4c08946851a6b.jpg

Please take your time in thanking me. :yahoo:

:raise:

I KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!!

It's a noodle delivery system. :D
That's why its SUUPPPEEERRR DARK and it has pylons. :smitten:

This an example of the noodle that will be armed on the LAH. Its spicy red, hella cranky, and very convenient. Its called bibim naengmyeon (비빔 냉면).

e0005819_4c08946851a6b.jpg

Please take your time in thanking me. :yahoo:

Neinum !

Sorry to interrupt. I just couldn't help it. While in Turkish we combine the identifier Al and name Lah and say it as one word the name is actually the latter part. Please carry on.

mate your jokes sucks, you can learn something from this genius and hilarious woman pffff noob.

mate your jokes sucks, you can learn something from this genius and hilarious woman pffff noob.

Dude, don't take it as a joke. It is some assertion to let you know what your words may mean in somebody elses world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom