What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Hostage taking is the most stupid way to follow your goals. You'll almost certainly never achieve your goal and you will almost certainly get killed. What did they want? Is it clear?

Very good that no other civilians were injured or killed.
Their demands were;

1-) They wanted all of the police officers who were involved in the Berkin Elvan's case (14 year old boy who was killed by a gas cannister in the "Gezi Park" protests), to admit their crimes live in TV
2-) Police officers will be prosecuted in the DHKP-C court....
3-) Amnesty for all of the people who has been apprehended in the protests/attacks related with the protests.
4-) They wanted to leave the building with their security guaranteed
5) They wanted to meet with a committee formed of; Ümit Kocasakal (Istanbul Bar Association's President),Sezgin Tanrıkulu (CHP parliamentary ) a person from ÇHD (a lawyers union), a person from Halk Meclisleri (I think another DHKP-C member)....

Also news saying prosecutor seriously wounded.

I heard, he was shot from stomach....but it seems like a chest wound...near or maybe on the hearth. :(

I don't know how it is possible but according to Erdogan, he was shot 5 times in total, 3 being in the head o_O Which would explain the blood on his head but still...

Idiots..... :meeting:

I don't know how it is possible but according to Erdogan, he was shot 5 times in total, 3 being in the head o_O Which would explain the blood on his head but still...

3 Bullets in the head....

In a confined room, one hostage with 2 terrorists. I wonder if they could save the prosecutor without him being shot.

Their demands were;

1-) They wanted all of the police officers who were involved in the Berkin Elvan's case (14 year old boy who was killed by a gas cannister in the "Gezi Park" protests), to admit their crimes live in TV
2-) Police officers will be prosecuted in the DHKP-C court....
3-) Amnesty for all of the people who has been apprehended in the protests/attacks related with the protests.
4-) They wanted to leave the building with their security guaranteed
5) They wanted to meet with a committee formed of; Ümit Kocasakal (Istanbul Bar Association's President),Sezgin Tanrıkulu (CHP parliamentary ) a person from ÇHD (a lawyers union), a person from Halk Meclisleri (I think another DHKP-C member)....

Also news saying prosecutor seriously wounded.
There was 3 of them right? That was a foolish move. Not only they are dead now, they didn't achieve any of their objectives.

What's with the demands? Have the trial for for the police which has killed that boy been fair? Has any of police officers arrested?

Btw, how many members does this group have, roughly? Any previous violence act?

Last edited:
There was 3 of them right? That was a foolish move. Not only they are dead now, they didn't achieve any of their objectives.

What's with the demands? Have the trial for for the police which has killed that boy been fair? Has any of police officers arrested?

Btw, And how many members does this group have, roughly? Any previous violence act?

Why are you asking?

Probably Iran could take advantage from this group, no?

First reports from the media that there was 3 terrorists later confirmed that only 2 Terrorists.

Berkin Elvan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Btw, And how many members does this group have, roughly? Any previous violence act?
Revolutionary People's Liberation Party–Front - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't know about their numbers but nothing like PKK....their last attack was on US embassy if i don't remember wrong.

Dude, why are you angry at me, seriously? I like you btw. :D
He is former @el-turco , outcast of the Turkish members. Ignore him.

First reports from the media that there was 3 terrorists later confirmed that only 2 Terrorists.

Berkin Elvan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Revolutionary People's Liberation Party–Front - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't know about their numbers but nothing like PKK....their last attack was on US embassy if i don't remember wrong.

He is former @el-turco , outcast of the Turkish members. Ignore him.

Now I remember those protests for the boy. Thanks for the info. Had no idea Erdogan has called him terrorist, it'd only enrage people more.

Now I remember those protests for the boy. Thanks for the info. Had no idea Erdogan has called him terrorist, it'd only enrage people more.
Among all the rants of him this one surprises you?

You know whats great, those two terrorists did a very good job in dragging this boys name into dirt, stupidity at its best. :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom