What's new

Çay Bahçesi

From our point of view Byzantines are bad, Turks are good.

But you right. :)

Historically, Byzantines didn't done much to us, they were barely defending themselves from us :D those guys in the series are nt Byzantines anyway.

No, we were not the bad guys, they were just trying to control whole ME and Anatolia, under the command of Constantin and we did what we had to do.

Didn't we came anatolia from central asia? So They were protect themselves... Am I wrong?
In Turkish 'Dağdan gelip bağdakini kovmak...'

Edit: Crusaders destroyed even istanbul.- So they were worst. But we wasn't angels at all...

Didn't we came anatolia from central asia? So They were protect themselves... Am I wrong?
In international arena. You take land. Or your land will be taken. Either you expand or shrink as a state. It is never static. Also Anatolia was not native Roman land. They took it from the Greeks and the Greeks took it from the Trojans, Hittites, Lydians, etc.

Its not... but some Turkish words just confuse me.. :(

vocab is easy to build up, we share over 5,000 words in common...learning their grammar structure would be the larger challenge, takes time

In international arena. You take land. Or your land will be taken. Either you expand or shrink as a state. It is never static. Also Anatolia was not native Roman land. They took it from the Greeks and the Greeks took it from the Trojans, Hittites, Lydians, etc.

Actually Thats right too, Because of that I said ''I havent any problem about that''
Anyway, It was 800 years ago... So Talking about that is pointless... :)

Edit: Crusaders destroyed even istanbul.- So they were worst. But we wasn't angels at all...

You are right when we look at the events from afar. The point which you miss is to think about the past under the effect of current conditions. So the former states were not like as it is today. Anatolia was not a piece of land full of The Byzantines or other Greek principalities, borders were not established with a certainty. To claim that a piece of land belongs to you was doing it belong to you. Also the Turkish existence in Anatolia extends until BC 2000. We are only taught about 1071 Malazgirt.

I think the Anatolians moved to the caucasus or absorbed by the Greeks.

Back
Top Bottom