What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I was not "testing" you, just curious if you know the language or not. It's not up to me to question you.

I understand bro. Its alright. The reason that I don't use Türkçe more often is because of the keyboard. I'm not really used to it.

I was not "testing" you, just curious if you know the language or not. That's all.

You are naive my friend..... Write "Hi brother. is this enough for you ?" in google translate and see how it translates.

I always get suspicious when I see Turkish character's on a persons post whom doesn't lives in Turkey.

See Turkish posts of Turkish poster users, whom lives abroad like T-123456 or Xenon. They never use any Turkish character. ;)

I can feel FBI's breath in my neck :D

Seriously guys don't be oversuspicious, Irajgholi never done wrong againts us, its doesn't matter if he's Azeri or not.

Seriously guys don't be oversuspicious, Irajgholi never done wrong againts us, its doesn't matter if he's Azeri or not.

So, an Iranian uses Turkish keybord in his house in Iran and you buy that stuff. o_O

Seriously, mate there are things that you don't know.

You know nothing Targon
post-20124-you-know-nothing-Jon-Snow-gif-wSTl.gif

:lol:

what happened to Ghara Ghan? i keep asking, but no one is answering. Please, if someone knows something about him, just tell us, unless its sensitive. he just disappeared out of the blue and then i keep reading 'dont spread info about yourself'. what's really going on here? @rmi5 @Sinan @T-123456 @Targon

what happened to Ghara Ghan? i keep asking, but no one is answering. Please, if someone knows something about him, just tell us, unless its sensitive. he just disappeared out of the blue and then i keep reading 'dont spread info about yourself'. what's really going on here? @rmi5 @Sinan @T-123456 @Targon
He is fine. He is busy studying

Last edited:

I'm sure he is okay, probably studying for LYS.

Merhaba kardeşim. Bu sizin için yeterince iyi mi? :D

Your Turkish is better than most of the Turks here bro :tup:

He is fine, really nothing to worry about. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom