What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Iran even cant move from their land but you can find our marks at Tuareg of Morocco, Mayas of America, Tatars of Finland, every part of Europe, whole of Asia, Whole of Arab country, India etc.

i think @SALMAN AL-FARSI shut your mouth before you learn something about our history.
You don't have history just like the nonsense you said above

You cannot change the history by editing Wikipedia LOL. We came here 1000 years ago and we won't ask Iran to stay here.
Since you admit that you came here since 1000 years ago you have to respect the native of these lands

@SALMAN AL-FARSI
m0107.gif
?

Last edited:
Since you admit that you came here since 1000 years ago you have to respect the native of these lands
There are no natives of these lands... all human species have originated from africa, it's a scientific fact.

nobody deserves any special treatment just because they were here a bit longer.

We spent the ice age isolated in central asia... so fucking what?

@Hurshid Celebi "En azindan bir ay elinize silah alin. Ya da ordu tam profesyonel olsun . Bitsin bu derdiniz."
( Cevap yazamiyorum boyle bir yonetem gelistirdim:) )
Israil ordusu gibi askerin insani haklari tamamen korunsun, mecburi olsun. 3 ay ayni uniformayi cikarmadan, yenilemeden gezmesin asker, komutanin odasinda gun boyu elektrik sobasi yanarken, er yatakhanesi gunde 8 saat isitilmasin.
Ben DAHTE olarak 3 haftada zaturre oldum, utanipta doktora gitmedim, sonradan anlasildi.Tanidigim bildigim kim varsa hepsi zaturre olmus.
Israil ordusunda er komutanini ve birligini begenmez ise yerini degistirebiliyor. Is gibi Aksamlari ve hafta sonlarida cikabiliyor haliba. Kizlar tufekle, uniformayla plaja, denize gidiyorlar.
Ayrica kadinlar ve erkekler gonullu olarak, iistedigi yasta, istedigi kadar ve zaman gonullu gidebilsin.
Edit: yapmasinlar anlaminda degil, isteyen bir daha gitsin ve istedigi kadar kalsin.
Bu arkadaşımızın kısmen haklı olduğu konular var.

Ankara antlasmasina gore suan Musul ve Kerkut Irak butunlugunde olmadigi icin Turkiye nin de hak etme ihtimali dogmus. Yani bizim Irak olayi ciddi gibi :p: 82 Musul, 83 Kerkuk:p:

Mısak-ı Milli sınırları içinde kalan Kerkük ve Musul, 1926 yılında yapılan Ankara Antlaşması ile birlikte toprak bütünlüğü sağlanması şartıyla terk edilmişti.

1926 Ankara Antlaşması maddeleri ve Musul kararı haberi

Last edited:
Oncelikle herkese merhaba. Uzun zamandir takip ettigim bir forumdu ve sonunda bende foruma uye oldum.

Birkac tespit yapmak isterim su anki Turkiyenin vahim durumuyla ilgili ve bana gore burdaki kardeslerimin yanliz tespitleri ile ilgili.

Birincisi, bu oynadigimiz oyun ve strateji sahsi fikrimce MIT mustesarinin Cumhurbaskanini yanlis bilgilendirmesi ve onunda bizi bunun icine sokmasi, cunku su anda boyumuzdan buyuk bir pisligin icine bulastik. Turkiye'yi kucumsemiyorum ama su anki durum cok vahim. Rusya bizi her platformda koseye sikitirmak isteyecek ve unutmayalimki eli bizden cok daha guclu, sonucta BM Daimi guvenlik konseyi uyesi.

Ikinci konu Irak'la ilgili. Allah askina biri soylesin, burda bircok kardesimden gordugum sey hayret verici. Barzani bizim dostumuz degil ve hicbir zaman olmaz, sadece kendi cikarlari icin bizi kullaniyor. Barzani ve PKK gorunurde su anda kotu gibi gozuksede unutmayalimki ikisi herzaman birbirleriyle dosttur, nasil iki bir Turk ve Azerbaycan Turku hicbir zaman dusman olmaz ve birbirine kursun sikmassa.

Su anda oynadigimiz oyun Saddam'in kuveyti almasi gibi birsey. Su anda dunyanin ve dusmanlarimizin yuruttugu algi yonetimi herkesi bize dusman etti ve bizi ISID destekcisi gibi gosteriyor ve malesef bizim hukumet bunlarin eline oynuyor.

Degerli goruslerinizi bekliyorum.
Öncelikle hosgeldin, bu baslikta politika yasak, mesajini buraya atabilirsin.

Turkish Politics & Internal Affairs

With whom ? with Arabs or Iranians... ? Didn't you learned a single thing from WW1

actually it would be possible with iran. look at the Iran-turkey relationship before syria comflict. i still can clearly remember how both governments were flirting.

Öncelikle hosgeldin, bu baslikta politika yasak, mesajini buraya atabilirsin.

Turkish Politics & Internal Affairs

but i think in that thread you cant discuss in turkish language while in chay bahchesi it is allowed. am i right?

You don't have history just like the nonsense you said above

Says who? Anatolian Turks are just as much descendants of ancient anatolian people as they are of Turkic people.

Last edited:
actually it would be possible with iran. look at the Iran-turkey relationship before syria comflict. i still can clearly remember how both governments were flirting.
That was clearly short sighted... as was the nuclear power plant deal with Russia.

Hell, Erdogan was calling Bashar Assad his "brother" days before the civil war started.
AKP's short sightedness has become notorious by now.

I was expecting most of this... there were violent protests in Syria for a long time. Karabag issue was a time bomb(it still is) and Iran was working to assert itself within our sphere of influence.

I knew enough not to make any long time plans... removal of land mines from the syrian border, nuclear power plant deal with Russia and energy dependence on both Russia and Iran

all these mistakes I wouldn't have made had I been in that position.

and only an idiot would trust a tracherous little rat like Gülen

Back
Top Bottom