What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I did not insult a single respected member here.

@KingWest is a pkk supporter from belgium. He opened thread about Daesh to make smear campaign against Turkey.

@Sinan is a GEZI park provokateur who did try to make coup'd'etat against our elected democratic government. He said that himself.

Bak akilli olun burda hükümeti devirmeye yönelik yazdiklarinizi MIT ile paylaşirsam uzun seneler hapisi boylarsiniz.

Benden söylemesi.

Ban issued to this idiot for threatening members and management with a deep paranoia along with attemping to open multiple account. Bebe ! Git ebenin .mina kadar yolun var şimdi !

Last edited:
the term that you use to call iranian land it doesn't exist in history

Source: Çay Bahçesi | Page 931

WTF are you talking about....i don't know, okay. I have no idea. And i don't wanna know, what you are talking about. I just want you to shut up. Nobody cares about you.
The word"south"you use and other donkeys use to call iranian lands it doesn't exist in history

Guys, there are news in the Turkish media that 1 Turkish battalion deployed in Musul/Iraq with heavy weapons.

Musul'a eğitim amaçlı Türk askeri

@Malik Alashter any news from Iraqi media ?
Yes there are news about turkish forces around mosul.

Now there is some agitation in the iraqi street because they think turkey want to annex mosul!.

I think that's not bad let turkey help iraqis to kick isis out of mosul that will help us save our soldiers life plus no country can take a piece of another counntry just like that other wise turk will taste iraqis rage.

Yes there are news about turkish forces around mosul.

Now there is some agitation in the iraqi street because they think turkey want to annex mosul!.

I think that's not bad let turkey help iraqis to kick isis out of mosul that will help us save our soldiers life plus no country can take a piece of another counntry just like that other wise turk will taste iraqis rage.

Turkey sends troops to replace unit in northern Iraq
150 soldiers
20-25 tanks
I dont think thats enough to annex mosul

Turkey sends troops to replace unit in northern Iraq
150 soldiers
20-25 tanks
I dont think thats enough to annex mosul
I said some iraqis think so not me.

You know right now in Iraq people ask the government to go to Russia and make ally with it to help finish isis!!! see more pressure will make Iraq an ally of Russia and guess what that is really bad news for turkey and the gulf and the west when you give Iraq to Russia like you did in Syria!!!

Any stupid policy more than that.

It didn't happen yet but when Iraqis cornered then they have no other option but to go to Russia.

Cheer erdogan you stupid sectarian.

You know right now in Iraq people ask the government to go to Russia and make ally with it to help finish isis!!! see more pressure will make Iraq an ally of Russia and guess what that is really bad news for turkey and the gulf and the west when you give Iraq to Russia like you did in Syria!!!

It didn't happen yet but when Iraqis cornered then they have no other option but to go to Russia.

As i wrote before, no dignity and self-respect! First give the american blowjob and now the russians...:-)

Why are you calling me a stupid sectarian? Lol.

@cabatli_53 , why are members like TheTruth noth banned? The only thing he does is promote hate against Turkey,.. Even his profilepic is an attempt to troll Turks.

As i wrote before, no dignity and self-respect! First give the american blowjob and now the russians...:-)
So you mean Iraqis have no dignity and self respect?

Ok, then what you call yourself as a nation that all you do is bow to the west for business and some hardware do you know that your country it is not more than a lackey to the west you never had the ball to attack syria or Iraq until the west and Arab stepped in.

Once you downed the Russian plane you ran fast to the nato asking for protection where is your dignity or self respect.

Now your regime try to polish it's ugly face by trying to fight isis in Iraq guess what the Iraqis refused any foreign forces in Iraq including you.

You are cowards hiding behind either sectarianism the Iraqis keep silence because of that they don't make it islamic-islamic war or behind the west as a dog hide behind his master.

Now about the american we never invited them nor we fought with them but you since you are a dog you gave them your incerlik to bomb Iraq where is your dignity or your self respect??!!!.

Russian if we go to Russia we don't go there asking like you did for protection we are men not cicis like you pussies if you like to call it if we go to Russia we go for air support since we don't have 240 f-16 like you.

Advice to you a whore like you should never ever talk about honor.

Last edited:
Bazılarımızın da üye olduğu Türk forumunuda ihmal etmeyelim...

Last edited:
Bu ortamda kimseye karsi önyargim ve husumetim yok, olamaz. Kirilan kalpler bile olsa.
Türk insanlari birbirine kenetlenmeli, ama asla seviyemiz "prol ve asocial" olmamali.
Hepimiz tolerant ve aklilli olmalayiz. Türk'ün Türk'den baska dostu yoktur.
Devletlerin ancak menfaati, bireylerin ise samimi dostlugu olabilir.
Allaha emanet olun.

@xxxKULxxx
@LegionnairE @cabatli_53 @UkroTurk @T-123456 @Sinan @KingWest @Bismarck and @all

Dostum, ben bati medyasini 7/24 h takip ediyorum. Korkunc Türk düsmanligi ve Putin yalakaligi var.
Omurga gösteren bir ülkeyi hazmedemiyorlar.

Maasya yeni bir kart atacagiz, merak etme

@Bismarck

I forgot you keep fighting while escaping. You didn't respond my other questions.[/QUOTE]

Sorry bro, I don't have that time

Do you know that In Germany all immigrants from Russia had to take German names, to get identity card and it was forbidden to keep Russian names ?

All immigrants with new names e.g. Neufeld, Neumann and others had Russian names before. (very creative)
That was all part of my Master thesis, long ago.

Please read the German name and immigration law.
That was part of assimilation and wiping out policy,please keep factual and don't quote Wikipedia.
I try to be always factual and with evidence.
Yes, Nikolaus was a bishop burried in DEMRE / Antalya.

@Bismarck @UkroTurk

I know the story about that potential SPD voters. Are you sure about forbidden Russian names?

@Bismarck

Hey friend, do you believe me ?

It was Christmas Concert from her with London Philharmonie yesterday in ARD Eins.
She said : "Don't believe the story that Santa Claus comes from Anatolia. it is a Duttch Tradition which was exported from the Dutch to Amerika (USA)."! She got loud applause.

You can watch it in archive of ARD again ! Don't attack me with easy non-arguments !

But you made a conspiracy about that. It's only a opinion of an entertainer. Not more not less.

Do you have a source?

[QUOTE="Hurshid Celebi, post: 7954876, member: 170091"][USER=133380]
What's that for a message that LINKE party insists to claim that Erdogan buys IS-Oil;
despite the fact that Kurdish Energy Minister Sevo Cevdet said : " We export via Tankers and Pipeline from the route Silopi ( Habur boarder post) crude oil and fuel products to Turkey; Russian Sat-Photos show our tankers !
[/quote]

Are we talk about the same party which are under watching by BND and Verfassungsschutz?

What's that for a message that 1 day before Turkey visit Ms. Von der Leyen prefers not answering, when a reporter asked her : " What is that for an ally that buys IS-OIL ?
[/quote]

And what is your conclusion?

[B]Answer me if you are a trust able and honest man[/B]
[/quote]
[B][/B]
I will try.

[USER=143549]@T-123456

Yes German say, everybody who had a German sheppard dog got German identity ![/quote]

Does it mean there are no Russian immigrants with German roots? We know many immigrants don't have German roots. But most have, this is a fact![/user][/user][/user][/user]

So you mean Iraqis have no dignity and self respect?

Ok, then what you call yourself as a nation that all you do is bow to the west for business and some hardware do you know that your country it is not more than a lackey to the west you never had the ball to attack syria or Iraq until the west and Arab stepped in.

Once you downed the Russian plane you ran fast to the nato asking for protection where is your dignity or self respect.

Now your regime try to polish it's ugly face by trying to fight isis in Iraq guess what the Iraqis refused any foreign forces in Iraq including you.

You are cowards hiding behind either sectarianism the Iraqis keep silence because of that they don't make it islamic-islamic war or behind the west as a dog hide behind his master.

Now about the american we never invited them nor we fought with them but you since you are a dog you gave them your incerlik to bomb Iraq where is your dignity or your self respect??!!!.

Russian if we go to Russia we don't go there asking like you did for protection we are men not cicis like you pussies if you like to call it if we go to Russia we go for air support since we don't have 240 f-16 like you.

Advice to you a whore like you should never ever talk about honor.
Dude whole world is cooperating to save your azz and your talking whore here covard there, have some decency, join Iraqi army and fight for the last remaining piece of land thats left of Iraq instead of playing the tough guy on internet. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom