What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Are you sure about forbidden Russian names?

Yes. For sure. In the 90's it was immigration and name low and precondition for ex-Soviet immigrants to get German identity.

Source : Helal and Koscher food sale forbidden

viyanada-helal-sertifikali-et-urunlerini-satisa-sunan-supermarket-devi-spar-ilginc-bir-gerekceyle-helal-et-satisini-durdurdu.jpg

It's only a opinion of an entertainer

- But why now ? She is known for strong ties with Russia.

- Conclusion about Ms. von der Leyen's behaviour :

- No answer is also an answer

- Yes, we speak about the SED follower party

@Bismarck

@AUz

To answer your question regarding the impact of religion and secularisme ideology on Turkish society i would say it both polarized and at the same time brought us together. I cant really explain it right now so you will have to wait.

I'd say we're definitely getting less religious... despite all the strength political islam gained in Turkey in the recent years.

I'd say we're definitely getting less religious... despite all the strength political islam gained in Turkey in the recent years.
Is that really the case? I don't live there, hence i can't comment on a personal level. However what I'm assuming is that the whole nation is getting polarised;the religious is getting more religious and the secular is getting less religious?

Is that really the case? I don't live there, hence i can't comment on a personal level. However what I'm assuming is that the whole nation is getting polarised;the religious is getting more religious and the secular is getting less religious?
you could say that to a degree... but then you'd meet some atheist Imam Hatip graduates :D

to me the whole world is getting less religious... atheists are a minority in most countries but we are everywhere

You are the lap dog who is barking
last time I chicked it is iranian lands the other part was invented by stalin thank Russians that they invented you

Again with the Mongolian logic you admit that you are invader scums yet you bark at the natives of these lands as occupiers and you are the natives

Then tell your scums to stop barking by saying that iran have their lands which it doesn't in reality you are the occupiers scums who stole iranian lands since you admit it your self you khar:lol:
why do we have to deal with this?

@cabatli_53 @waz ?

last time I chicked it is iranian lands the other part was invented by stalin thank Russians that they invented you

Again with the Mongolian logic you admit that you are invader scums yet you bark at the natives of these lands as occupiers and you are the natives

Then tell your scums to stop barking by saying that iran have their lands which it doesn't in reality you are the occupiers scums who stole iranian lands since you admit it your self you khar:lol:

You are not welcome. No tea for you. Yallah

Iran makes a missile/aircraft/warship/drone everyday LOL. You are very developed LOL. You stand no chance against us go home and cry.

Azerbaycan' da petrol platformundaki yangında 32 kişi ölmüş.o_O

Diger baslik altinda azeri440 a yazdim, üzücü.
Bir kac önce Ruslarin Azerbeycana dönük sabotaj eylemleri yapacbilegini tahmin etmistim.
Hatta bu vicdansizlar Hazar RORO gemilerini hedef alabilirler , yumusak hedef diye uyardim.

Back
Top Bottom