What's new

Çay Bahçesi

How about we move this to the politics thread?
Otherwise it is going to be a headache cleaning up for the mods.
Why? Isn't it you who starts such political stuff anywhere and then act cute? lol
Interested in politics? Join a political party in Turkey, HDP for example so you show your stance together against Islamic extremism in Turkey(?) as you claimed in your post in a thread related to Turkish fight against PKK terrorism.
Join a political party that represents you in Turkey. I assure you Turkey provides anything for those who are interested in politics. Just stop it and stop giving people headache to the point where you make people feel disgusted. Enough.

Ülkemizi seviyorsak. Ülkemizin birligi ve bütünlügü icin olumlu ne varsa onu düsünmeliyiz. Dünyada o kadar cok farkli, kalles bireyler ve radikal fikirler var ki, hepsini yok etmek icin bir cok ülkenin mühimmat stogu yetmez. Bunu metaforik anlamda yazdim. Kesinlikle siddet amacli degil.

Sevgili Ataturkumuzun resmini koyup su HDP/PKK serefsizleri destek vermek moda oldu amk.

Why? Isn't it you who starts such political stuff anywhere and then act cute? lol
Interested in politics? Join a political party in Turkey, HDP for example so you show your stance together against Islamic extremism in Turkey(?) as you claimed in your post in a thread related to Turkish fight against PKK terrorism.
Join a political party that represents you in Turkey. I assure you Turkey provides anything for those who are interested in politics. Just stop it and stop giving people headache to the point where you make people feel disgusted. Enough.

No, people like you are the ones that start it, I only react, so don't play dumb.
If I could I would have voted for Mr. Osman Pamukoglu, so I really don't understand where these pkk/hdp alegations come from?

It would be more productive no to react on attacks. We are all brothers and sisters. It's a hard time. But we will succeed if we are united. Pls.

Thx. Ok. Today my account was "defreezed". But my email account was blocked cause of suspicious Actions and i Had to reactivate it again after 3 security procedures. Was not my paranioa, was my professional original mail-account. Nice :-).Hayirlisi. Yapacak bir sey yok. @cabatli_53

Güzel bir makale. Dünya Orduları 2015'e Nasıl Girdi?

21yyte org/tr/arastirma/milli-guvenlik-ve-dis-politika-arastirmalari-merkezi/2015/02/10/8046/dunya-ordulari-2015e-nasil-girdi

E.Tuğg. Naim Babüroğlu Ulusal Çıkarları Yok Sayan Bir Kadro Terörle Mücadele Edemez

21yyte org/tr/arastirma/milli-guvenlik-ve-dis-politika-arastirmalari-merkezi/2015/09/02/8288/ulusal-cikarlari-yok-sayan-bir-kadro-terorle-mucadele-edemez

Sabir Askeroğlu Orta Doğu için "Putin Planı"

21yyte org/tr/arastirma/rusya-slav-arastirmalari-merkezi/2015/08/28/8286/orta-dogu-icin-putin-plani

IMG_1770.JPG

Hürshit senin aq oc buranın amına koyan sensin.

Thank you for your all solidarity.
This message is for some hours here and nobody complains.
I waited and watched.
Is that here a sandbox for children ?
--------------

Ms. Merkel is Chancelor. But she doesn't rules Germany. Europe is sliding in a chaos. I watched this night German media. They showed camps in Lebanon and Jordan and complained that SA and Gulf States take no "refugee";

no single word about 2.5 Million Refugees in Turkey. Türkiye was even not shown on the map in TV:
Thank you German MEDIA @Bismarck

Su buradaki uyulere alanen kufredenleri temizleyecek bir mod'a ihtiyac var. Bu nedir yavf? Daha once ayda bir oda cok eksterem durumalrda gordugumuz alanen hakaret etme kufretme olaylarini hergun goruyoruz.

Buna bir dur demenin zamani geciyor. Hakan zaten mod mu degil mi belli degil.

Cok yogunmus blah blaah. O kadar yogun isen birak git isi layiki ile yapan biri gelsin de su igrent manzaralari artik gormeyelim manzaranin sahibiyle birlikte.

Bunu yapma musti yapma !!!! :woot::man_in_love::(

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom