What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Siktir git entel dantel herif, git once Turk bayragini avatarina ekle ondan sonra senin dantelini orelim. Bundan sonra sana yuz vermem. Kendisini entel yorumlayan, kasap kendi etini kalite kontrol veriyor gibisi, daha neyini konusacagim.

? Kim ?

COepllNUAAAT-wm.jpg

He looks like a boss there but in the end he is a stooge. He has been begging the US for a buffer zone in North-Syria for years, even before ISIS. The US let ISIS rise intentionally and now they are helping YPG for their bigger project.

He looks like a boss there but in the end he is a stooge. He has been begging the US for a buffer zone in North-Syria for years, even before ISIS. The US let ISIS rise intentionally and now they are helping YPG for their bigger project.

Plus he can't even speak a word of English.

Regardless of political stance you stand for, our nations president must be respected at all costs especially when there are so many internal and external threats currently facing us.

We don't see this treachery and blind fanaticism from people of other nationalities, irrespective of what other nationality I speak to even if they might not agree with their countries government/ruling parties policies, they always stand a firm stance against other nationalities defending their nations interests.

Our weakness as country is we have too many traitors who are willing to sell the countries interests for their own benefit and gains.

Regardless of political stance you stand for, our nations president must be respected at all costs especially when there are so many internal and external threats currently facing us.

We don't see this treachery and blind fanaticism from people of other nationalities, irrespective of what other nationality I speak to even if they might not agree with their countries government/ruling parties policies, they always stand a firm stance against other nationalities defending their nations interests.

Our weakness as country is we have too many traitors who are willing to sell the countries interests for their own benefit and gains.

Right......

When you're president locks people including children up for insulting him, is corrupt to the bone, does not respect the constitution, uses a fake diploma, helps terrorists, does not respect judges, lawyers, generals the only right thing to do is to criticise him and replace him.

In no other developed nation would he be in power this long, he would not even have won any election.

13 years of akp rule is the reflection of Turkish society. It has very big problems.
Especially when ''people'' are trying to convince others that el presidente is above the law and criticising him is treatory.

But these debates are probably better suited for the political thread.

Right......

When you're president locks people including children up for insulting him, is corrupt to the bone, does not respect the constitution, uses a fake diploma, helps terrorists, does not respect judges, lawyers, generals the only right thing to do is to criticise him and replace him.

In no other developed nation would he be in power this long, he would not even have won any election.

13 years of akp rule is the reflection of Turkish society. It has very big problems.
Especially when ''people'' are trying to convince others that el presidente is above the law and criticising him is treatory.

But these debates are probably better suited for the political thread.

There's allot that could be said to this but it is probably not the most appropriate place to address these points. I've visited numerous countries, seen some of the supposed "more advanced" political arenas/democracies and to this day, I have not witnessed some of the lengths some go to insult, slander, misdirect, intentionally misquote and down right degrade into some grotesque mud sliding people engage like in Turkey do. I am pretty sure you know exactly what I am referring to since you, yourself as a resident of Netherlands, could distinguish the quality difference between opposition in your home country and that of to Turkey.

The president respects the will of the people, he has shown this countless times. When he is attempting to make a change and amendment to the constitution, he directly consults to masses of his country via elections and ballot results.

Turkey has changed immensely and has come along a way since his reign. Thanks to him, TSK has now become a true Peygamber Ocagi. This needs to commended.

Anyway I won't touch on your blatant defamation tactics as we're two opposing views and regardless of what I say, will not change the minds of people like you.

There's allot that could be said to this but it is probably not the most appropriate place to address these points. I've visited numerous countries, seen some of the supposed "more advanced" political arenas/democracies and to this day, I have not witnessed some of the lengths some go to insult, slander, misdirect, intentionally misquote and down right degrade into some grotesque mud sliding people engage like in Turkey do. I am pretty sure you know exactly what I am referring to since you, yourself as a resident of Netherlands, could distinguish the quality difference between opposition in your home country and that of to Turkey.

The president respects the will of the people, he has shown this countless times. When he is attempting to make a change and amendment to the constitution, he directly consults to masses of his country via elections and ballot results.

Turkey has changed immensely and has come along a way since his reign. Thanks to him, TSK has now become a true Peygamber Ocagi. This needs to commended.

Anyway I won't touch on your blatant defamation tactics as we're two opposing views and regardless of what I say, will not change the minds of people like you.

In none of those developed countries has there been a blatantly corrupt and dictatorial politicians like erdogan, at least not during times of peace.

Arguing with you is useless if you choose to ignore all of erdogan's faults, you probably get paid to write these posts?

akp is in a minority and they still don't respect the majority, wake up.

TSK was always strong and it is a army for the Turkish people, not some ''peygamber ocagi''.
People like you need to move to saui-arabia or qatar and leave the Turkish people in peace.

@NL_Turk

Your symbolic stance disgusts me and once I am disgusted you can't do anything about it :meeting::
lpğplğ.png

Last edited:
Günlerdir hesabim dondurulmustu. Cevap veremedim. Küfürler havada ucusmus. Kin ve hakaret. Bolca nasibimi almisim. Yazik , ülkemizi böyle temsil edeceksek birakalim ve emek sarfetmeyelim. Dünya bizimle alay ediyor ve sanalda olan bu rezalete de resmen seviniyor. Ülkemizdeki kaos buraya da yansimis. Evet, ben de sonunda dayanamadim ve sahsima edilen küfürlere cevap verdim. Aslinda versem de olur, vermesem de olurdu. Ama her insanin bir tahammül derecesi var. Hakan moderatörlügü lütfen birakma. Maalesef bizim ülkemizin kaderi bu. Bulundugumuz cografyada bizi asla rahat birakmayacaklar. @Hakan

@NL_Turk

Your symbolic stance disgusts me and you can't do anything about it :meeting::
View attachment 255279

How about we move this to the politics thread?
Otherwise it is going to be a headache cleaning up for the mods.

Günlerdir hesabim dondurulmustu. Cevap veremedim. Küfürler havada ucusmus. Kin ve hakaret. Bolca nasibimi almisim. Yazik , ülkemizi böyle temsil edeceksek birakalim ve emek sarfetmeyelim. Dünya bizimle alay ediyor ve sanalda olan bu rezalete de resmen seviniyor. Ülkemizdeki kaos buraya da yansimis. Evet, ben de sonunda dayanamadim ve sahsima edilen küfürlere cevap verdim. Aslinda versem de olur, vermesem de olurdu. Ama her insanin bir tahammül derecesi var. Hakan moderatörlügü lütfen birakma. Maalesef bizim ülkemizin kaderi bu. Bulundugumuz cografyada bizi asla rahat birakmayacaklar. @Hakan

We might disagree on a lot of things, but the Turkish section felt very quite suddenly without you :)

Welcome back man.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom