What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@xenon54 bro the page say this

"Please take a print-out of this page keep it with your passport and bank payment receipt to be used for entering the exam."

i take screen shot i think i will do dont u think ?

ok bro

@xenon54 bro how can i save a page as pdf ? ! :(
In buildings there are various mechanical systems,

- Heating & Cooling
- Domestic Water
- Waste Water
- Ventilation
- Fire protection
- Medical Gas Systems in Hospitals ..,etc.

We are drawing these systems in Autocad.

Very very basic Domestic & Water.
SihhiTesisatProjesi.jpg

Ventilation Project
b4.jpg

System Scheme of a heating system
b5.jpg

And you do some calculations like,
- K value
- Heat loss
- Heat gain
- Hydralolic calculations...etc...

And you do more calculations to select your equipments; like, boilers, pumps, expansion tanks, chillers, vrv outdoor units etc..

In buildings there are various mechanical systems,

- Heating & Cooling
- Domestic Water
- Waste Water
- Ventilation
- Fire protection
- Medical Gas Systems in Hospitals ..,etc.

We are drawing these systems in Autocad.

Very very basic Domestic & Water.
SihhiTesisatProjesi.jpg

Ventilation Project
b4.jpg

System Scheme of a heating system
b5.jpg

And you do some calculations like,
- K value
- Heat loss
- Heat gain
- Hydralolic calculations...etc...

And you do more calculations to select your equipments; like, boilers, pumps, expansion tanks, chillers, vrv outdoor units etc..

What about doing all these calculations for your and Mrs.Sinan's dream home by the Bhosporous ? :azn:

@rmi5 and others tell me which one of these will u chose why and wut job will u do when u graduate

A) mechanical engineering

B) electrical electronic engineering

make the awnsers sharpy

It depends on what do you like, and what do you want to do with your life! do you wanna stay there, or do you want to immigrate to US or Canada? Also it depends on the universities that you want to apply to them and their reputation in each major. These questions are very important, and my suggestion to you can change dramatically based on your answers to the questions above ;)
Talking generally, I can say that electrical engineering courses are more difficult, they graduate more students and have a bigger market. But, electrical engineering itself, is a really big major, and that's not the case for all branches of Electrical engineering.

tell me which one of these will u chose why and wut job will u do when u graduate

A) mechanical engineering

B) electrical electronic engineering

make the awnsers sharpy

i'll just say that i have 2 friends (both kyrgyz). one graduated from istanbul teknik üniversitesi mechanical engineering and is working in turkey for the same company for 12 years. another one graduated from odtü electric-electronic and worked in 5 different countries for 5-6 different companies to this day (ukraine, uae, turkmenistan, kazakhstan, czech). imo electrical-electronic has greater market and more options than mechanical. but electrical-electronic is more difficult than mechanical.

It depends on what do you like, and what do you want to do with your life! do you wanna stay there, or do you want to immigrate to US or Canada? Also it depends on the universities that you want to apply to them and their reputation in each major. These questions are very important, and my suggestion to you can change dramatically based on your answers to the questions above ;)
Talking generally, I can say that electrical engineering courses are more difficult, they graduate more students and have a bigger market. But, electrical engineering itself, is a really big major, and that's not the case for all branches of Electrical engineering.
well i always look beyond turkey as plan A if i failed than i must stay in turkey so it's plain B for me :D

Arkadaşlar uzun bir zaman düşünüyordum ve net karar verdim. Artık bu forumda daha da durmayacağım. Afedersiniz milletin sidik yarıştırdığı, saygısız, faşistinden şeriatçısına kadar her tipin uç çocuklarının toplandığı bir yer haline geldi burası. Yönetim de bir halta yaramıyor, askeri tecrübe ve birikimlerin de bir değeri yok. Saçma sapan kaynaklardan topic açılıyor. Yeni üyeler TT oluyo kafalarına göre like dislike atıyor. İki adam çıkıyor orda Atatürk'e, cumhuriyetimize giydiriyor bir şey olmuyo. Spesifik bir neden yok :)

Bir iki güne hesabı kapattırırım. @Hakan sana da iyi şanslar dilerim. Kendinize iyi bakın. Ankara'dan selamlar.

Arkadaşlar uzun bir zaman düşünüyordum ve net karar verdim. Artık bu forumda daha da durmayacağım. Afedersiniz milletin sidik yarıştırdığı, saygısız, faşistinden şeriatçısına kadar her tipin uç çocuklarının toplandığı bir yer haline geldi burası. Yönetim de bir halta yaramıyor, askeri tecrübe ve birikimlerin de bir değeri yok. Saçma sapan kaynaklardan topic açılıyor. Yeni üyeler TT oluyo kafalarına göre like dislike atıyor. İki adam çıkıyor orda Atatürk'e, cumhuriyetimize giydiriyor bir şey olmuyo. Spesifik bir neden yok :)

Bir iki güne hesabı kapattırırım. @Hakan sana da iyi şanslar dilerim. Kendinize iyi bakın. Ankara'dan selamlar.
:o: :(

@Neptune yanimizdan gitme ! :cry:

Askeri bilgisi olan az üyelerdensin, senin gitmen büyük bir eksi olacak bizim icin.

Back
Top Bottom