What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Welcome, a very creative Username you choose there. :D
Thanks. :D

İyi diyelim iyi olsun. :)

Uhhh, Türkce yasak degil mi burada? Ingilizcem maalesef berbat. :( Hani Türkcem de süper degil ya ama bosver. :D

I'm from Ankara, you ?

I'm from Elazig and Malatya. This is a very important point. I have to deal with a family controversial about our "memleket". :P

@Sinan @xenon54 @tesla @Targon @rmi5 and others tell me which one of these will u chose why and wut job will u do when u graduate

A) mechanical engineering

B) electrical electronic engineering

make the awnsers sharpy
Bro you should know better what suits you, which one of those two do you like more?
You gotta ask Sinan about the salary and aviability of those jobs in Turkey.

Bro you should know better what suits you, which one of those two do you like more?
You gotta ask Sinan about the salary and aviability of those jobs in Turkey.
the problem is i want to become doctor or dentist but in case if i couldn't make it than i have to chose between this 2 but i have no idea how much money i will make or more importent wut job i will do this is why im asking u guys

@Sinan @xenon54 @tesla @Targon @rmi5 and others tell me which one of these will u chose why and wut job will u do when u graduate

A) mechanical engineering

B) electrical electronic engineering

make the awnsers sharpy

Bro, my first choice was elektrik-elektronik (elk) but i happened to be a mechanical (mec) engineer. And i'm glad for it. :D

For me Elk is so intangible (soyut) while i'm solving problems, i have to visualize. I can do it in Mec but it's hard for me to do it in Elk.

Also Mec's job opportunities are vast.... you can work in R&D sector, Factories, Process manager, Constructions, Project Offices, etc....

There is also Mechatronics as a major which is combine of the both... you might take that into consideration.

the problem is i want to become doctor or dentist but in case if i couldn't make it than i have to chose between this 2 but i have no idea how much money i will make or more importent wut job i will do this is why im asking u guys
Its Sinans expertise, hes probably writing a detailed post about the situation in Turkey right now. :D

@Sinan so u say i should go to mechanical eng ?? wut job exactly u do ?
I'm working in a project office in Ankara. We design Mechanical systems of the buildings.

But like i said, i'm the only one from our class who is doing this kind of job...Almost everyone of my friends work in different sectors.

I'm working in a project office in Ankara. We design Mechanical systems of the buildings.

But like i said, i'm the only one from our class who is doing this kind of job...Almost everyone of my friends work in different sectors.
can u explain more wut exactly u do in office ? !

Back
Top Bottom