What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Hello people needed to vent...But since I didnt want to open a new thread so I will paste here:

So we had this luncheon thing where everyone prepared 1 dish and we sat down and ate it together...it was like a farewell for 1 of the lab technicians and a welcome to the replacement....

And so I was sitting next to this one lady who was sitting next to 1 of my male junior who is cute and is slim and smart....

And well since its summer-ish he was wearing this t-shirt with really short sleeves....I am not sure if it has anything to do with him being tall and the sleeves not long enough or what...

Anyway, after eating I was just leaning against the wall as I was stuffed and he leaned too and was saying he cant take another bite and then raised his arms...

OMGOODO seriously I could have died...

His armpit hair could have been as long as Mr.Bean's hair and they were sticking out of his sleeves....I felt nausea creeping up my throat...Damn why dont people have personal hygiene :sick:

Last edited:
Hello people needed to vent...But since I didnt want to open a new thread so I will paste here:

So we had this luncheon thing where everyone prepared 1 dish and we sat down and ate it together...it was like a farewell for 1 of the lab technicians and a welcome to the replacement....

And so I was sitting next to this one lady who was sitting next to 1 of my junior who is cute and is slim and smart....

And well since its summer-ish he was wearing this t-shirt with really short sleeves....I am not sure if it has anything to do with him being tall and the sleeves not long enough or what...

Anyway, after eating I was just leaning against the wall as I was stuffed and he leaned too and was saying he cant take another bite and then raised his arms...

His armpit hair could have been as long as Mr.Bean's hair and they were sticking out of his sleeves....I felt nausea creeping up my throat...Damn why dont people have personal hygiene :sick:
Because in Europe/US/Japan etc.. only the woman do,unlike us(we shave).

And so I was sitting next to this one lady who was sitting next to 1 of my male junior who is cute and is slim and smart....

muslim guy?

@telkon

Geçen sene 4 olan anabilim dalı derslerinin bu sene 2 olması(aynı dönem) gibi bi ihtimal var mı ? eğer varsa ben kaldığım ders yerine ne seçicem anlamadım, kaldığım derslerden biri değişmiş zaten, ismi farklı ama üstüne gelince kaldığım ders görünüyor demekki onu seçicem onun yerine.

4 derken kredi mi ders sayisi mi? Gerci her iki durumda da hem akts hem de ulusal kredi acigi ortaya cikacak. 4u 2ye indirirsen, mezun olabilmen icin gereken ulusal krediyi doldurabilmen adina abd'nin fazladan 2 ders eklemesi gerekecek demek. Onu da kolay kolay yapmiyorlar cunku denklik icin butun bolumun yeniden ayarlanmasi gerekecek. Bazen sadece dersin adini ve kodunu degistiriyorlar ama icerik ayni kaliyor. Senin durumun da oyle birsey olabilir. Universite web sitesinden ders katalogunu indir, ordan bak. Degisiklikleri oraya isliyorlar. Ya da asistanini ara, en azindan daha sonra ariza cikarsa (mezun olamaman gibi) mahkemede dava acabilir ve maddi tazminat alabilirsin (mezun olmanin yaninda :D )

Turkish pilot assaulted by Kuwaiti embassy officials in Ankara

n_71590_1.jpg

Turkish pilot assaulted by Kuwaiti embassy officials in Ankara - LOCAL

4 derken kredi mi ders sayisi mi? Gerci her iki durumda da hem akts hem de ulusal kredi acigi ortaya cikacak. 4u 2ye indirirsen, mezun olabilmen icin gereken ulusal krediyi doldurabilmen adina abd'nin fazladan 2 ders eklemesi gerekecek demek. Onu da kolay kolay yapmiyorlar cunku denklik icin butun bolumun yeniden ayarlanmasi gerekecek. Bazen sadece dersin adini ve kodunu degistiriyorlar ama icerik ayni kaliyor. Senin durumun da oyle birsey olabilir. Universite web sitesinden ders katalogunu indir, ordan bak. Degisiklikleri oraya isliyorlar. Ya da asistanini ara, en azindan daha sonra ariza cikarsa (mezun olamaman gibi) mahkemede dava acabilir ve maddi tazminat alabilirsin (mezun olmanin yaninda :D )

Ankara üni işte, insanı okuduğuna pişman ediyorlar, zaten muafiyet sınavından geçtiğim derside başarısız diye geçmişler, bir yerde başarılı bir yerde başarısız yazıyor.. Beklicem bakalım duyuru yapmışlar sistemdeki sorunlar düzeltilecek diye.

This really shows how important it is for militaries to share experiences.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom