What's new

Çay Bahçesi

:disagree: uhhh ... I don't like that ...

:)

My co-worker, bought a house and a car after getting married by bank credit. Now they are in debt for 20 years.

They say they barely see the end of the month... and they want a baby but they are not sure if they can cover the expenses of the baby so they keep delaying... :/

:)

My co-worker, bought a house and a car after getting married by bank credit. Now they are in debt for 20 years.

They say they barely see the end of the month... and they want a baby but they are not sure if they can cover the expenses of the baby so they keep delaying... :/

That does not sound good. I cannot sleep easily in nights if I sometime have the burden of such debts.

That does not sound good. I cannot sleep easily in nights if I sometime have the burden of such debts.

Yeah, me too. What is one of them gets fired..... they can't afford to pay the debt....But most of my friends are in debt.

The logic behind it;

They say if we pay rent to a house after 20 years, we will have nothing. But instead of paying the rent, we pay debt so after 20 years we will have our own house. Pretty much understandable.

Yeah, me too. What is one of them gets fired..... they can't afford to pay the debt....But most of my friends are in debt.
Yup, then there would be penalties and bank may even takes the house
The logic behind it;

They say if we pay rent to a house after 20 years, we will have nothing. But instead of paying the rent, we pay debt so after 20 years we will have our own house. Pretty much understandable.
Yup, But remember that you are also paying a lot of interest to the bank. The interests are also higher when the debt is going to be paid for a longer time. Also, tons of different reasons may happen, like divorce, getting fired from work, kids college, ... and you may easily miss the payment. I always save at least 10% of my income on each month and Don't even touch it. hence I have gathered a good amount of money in my account although I am still in my 20's. That works better than spending carelessly and ask for long term debts from bank with high interests.

Yup, then there would be penalties and bank may even takes the house

Yup, But remember that you are also paying a lot of interest to the bank. The interests are also higher when the debt is going to be paid for a longer time. Also, tons of different reasons may happen, like divorce, getting fired from work, kids college, ... and you may easily miss the payment. I always save at least 10% of my income on each month and Don't even touch it. hence I have gathered a good amount of money in my account although I am still in my 20's. That works better than spending carelessly and ask for long term debts from bank with high interests.

I'm like you..that said...i can't make a healty comparision....i have some advantages in life compared to other people....so it would be pointless for me to critisize the people who pays debt.....

Dolmabahce sarayina gidecektim ama biraz zor gibi görünüyor giris 20 tl, günde sadece 3000 ziyaretci siniri var, kayitli gruplara öncelik taniniyor ve saat 4te kapaniyormus eger 3000 kisi siniri erken dolarsa erkende kapanabilirmis, arkadas müzeyemi gidiyoruz tapu dairesine belli degil. :(

Zaten arabada yok eger kapida kalirsam bosuna zaman harcamis olurum o yüzden saray yerine adalar ve kapalicarsiya gitmeyi düsünüyorum, sizce illa görülmesi gereken baska biryer varmi Istanbulda?

Sadace 2-3gün orada kalacagim, tarihi yarimadayi gecen sefer gezmistim.

Dolmabahceye sabahtan gidersen girebilirsin bence, bide kayitli gruplar ingiizce oluyor, kendi rehberleriylede gezebiliyorlar. Tek girenlerde orda rehber var onun gozetiminde geziliyor.

Vaktin varsa rahmi koc muzesi guzel , halicin kenarinda. Iceride baya guzel sergiler vardi ( yani akdenizde dusen bombardiman ucagindan , dizel elektrik denizaltiya , oradanda eski arabalardan aklina gelebilecek her turlu seye. Bulamayacagin sey yok kisacasi ama biraz vaktini alir ( min yarim gun ).

Yedi kule zindanlari var aslinda, gezilebilecek en guzel yerleden birisi ama rehber varmidir, ulasim nasildir bilemem. Ben kisisel gitmistim yanimdaki arkadasta biliyordu zaten.

Kapali carsinin ordan sulaymaniyeye gecersin , onunde kuru-pilavcilar var, ordan camiyi gorursun,aslinda gitmediysen ayasofyada gezilecek yerlerden birisi, adalardan daha mantikli en azindan.

Kanlica- cengelkoy taraflari guzeldir. Cengelkoyde guzel bi borekciler var , kanlicadada yogurtcular, deniz kenarinda hafiften tarihi havasida var.ama aksam ile sabah orda olma , trafik olur sahil yolu oldugu icin, vapur saatlerini denk getirirsen istinye- emirgandan vapurda geciyor.

@telkon

Geçen sene 4 olan anabilim dalı derslerinin bu sene 2 olması(aynı dönem) gibi bi ihtimal var mı ? eğer varsa ben kaldığım ders yerine ne seçicem anlamadım, kaldığım derslerden biri değişmiş zaten, ismi farklı ama üstüne gelince kaldığım ders görünüyor demekki onu seçicem onun yerine.

Kuveytli diplomatlardan F-16 pilotuna cadde ortasında dayak - Hürriyet GÜNDEM

What the f.ck is this ? and police can't do anything ? what is this a clown country ? citizens should have beat them to till they lost their consciousness.

For non-Turks, Kuwaiti officials working in embassy attacked a Turkish f-16 pilot over a traffic dispute, four guys beat him with the intent of killing him according to eyewitness, in front of his wife and child ! when citizens tried to interfere they said they were untouchable and called police, according to citizens, police said "they also killed someone once, they are gonna negotiate with the victim and you're gonna waste your time, better back off".

Kuveytli diplomatlardan F-16 pilotuna cadde ortasında dayak - Hürriyet GÜNDEM

What the f.ck is this ? and police can't do anything ? what is this a clown country ? citizens should have beat them to till they lost their consciousness.

For non-Turks, Kuwaiti officials working in embassy attacked a Turkish f-16 pilot over a traffic dispute, four guys beat him with the intent of killing him according to eyewitness, in front of his wife and child ! when citizens tried to interfere they said they were untouchable and called police, according to citizens, police said "they also killed someone once, they are gonna negotiate with the victim and you're gonna waste your time, better back off".

Those officials should at the very least be arrested and loose there jobs and shouldn't be allowed back to work in the embassy. Acting like a mob, they should have behaved more professionally.

Those officials should at the very least be arrested and loose there jobs and shouldn't be allowed back to work in the embassy. Acting like a mob, they should have behaved more professionally.

In the current state of country, its only a dream, appearently Arabs are more valuable for AKP then locals.

An addition, a rumor says he might be the son in law of air force commander, if thats the case if they're not important diplomats they might be at least kicked out, but only if they're unimportant embassy workers, its still embarrassing though you need the backup of someone important to enforce justice.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom