What's new

Çay Bahçesi

He talked trash when you talked back, he gave the negative point.

Report it.... some guys just abuse this feature.
I'm not going to report it, he is and if he doesn't then I will just keep it as a reminder/trophy.

"To the madam who reported us for being too loud for 20 minutes;We are being loud so your children can sleep secure."
10702030_748775411862418_8341120414544331927_n.jpg

I read that SoloTurk didn't include Izmir in their next program after this incident.

I'm not going to report it, he is and if he doesn't then I will just keep it as a reminder/trophy.

Just report it, it is no big deal ;)
Anyway, Having negative ratings, does not matter, it even shows that you can be a bad *** in the discussions!!! I like it ;)

Just report it, it is no big deal ;)
Anyway, Having negative ratings, does not matter, it even shows that you can be a bad *** in the discussions!!! I like it ;)

I'm not making a big deal out of it, I'm just saying if someones going to report it, it will be Abu.

Interesting claim and what about sources?
pardon me which part of my post was claim ?? it is history !! u are that much lazy that even didn't just simplly search google "book about agha mohamad khan " ?? btw ask u persian firends mistreating of qajar family is well known in iran

dude im tired of this discussion i wont continued it with u

This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.

This popped on one of my posts. What did I do?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom