What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Claims over claims but no sources, with lots of insults, provocative trolling and drama queen behavoir : A typical Rmi5 post
Qajars were a failure and extreme Pan (Iranist,Turanist, Slavist) beings like you are stupid morons who can't handle other opinions because it hurts their Pan- dogma. Get over it!

Interesting claim and what about sources?

You are a stupid moron, and a waste of time. I don't have extra time to school you about every simple fact. Buy a book and read it. It helps you more than wikipedia.

Don't worry my friend, you will ace it. Why did you take 3 courses in one sem? Do you have a death wish? Lol:woot:
No :lol: I just wanted the PhD course work to be finished ASAP. It would be almost done in the next semester. Then I can focus more on research and finding internships/jobs. I don't know but I may also take some extra courses for a Master in Physics as well. Then I can have both PhD in Electrical Engineering and Master in Physics and EE when I am graduating.

I did 4 college courses before in one semester......big mistake. :ashamed:

Hello everyone :wave:
:lol::lol::lol: It was my routine when I was undergrad. :lol::lol::lol:

Mate, Khamenei = Hümeyni , right ?
No, bro. Hümeyni was their previous leader, and the Khamenei is the current leader.

Last edited:
You are a stupid moron, and a waste of time. I don't have extra time to school you about every simple fact. Buy a book and read it. It helps you more than wikipedia.

No :lol: I just wanted the PhD course work to be finished ASAP. It would be almost done in the next semester. Then I can focus more on research and finding internships/jobs. I don't know but I may also take some extra courses for a Master in Physics as well. Then I can have both PhD in Electrical Engineering and Master in Physics and EE when I am graduating.

:lol::lol::lol: It was my routine when I was undergrad. :lol::lol::lol:

No, bro. Hümeyni was their previous leader, and the Khamenei is the current leader.

Which books do you read? Sponsored by the same "scholars" who believe in Sun language theory? Author and title of your book please then we can discuss further

midemi bulandırdın. senin ideoljindeki insanları 5 sene karantinaya alıp uzaklasirsak su ulkeden, super gucuz.

Vay beyinsiz vay, adam o kadar şey yazmış anca bu şekilde mi cevap verebiliyosun.....:laughcry:

Dur senide ignore liste ekliyimde, gereksiz yer işgal etme.

it seems around here was hotter than the temp :)

Hey guys, how are you doing :D

siyaset konusmaz bence gereksiz ama,bu vakitten sonra bu ulkede siyasetin s si konusulmaz :) ne iktidari iktidar, ne muhalefet muhalefetlik yapiyor . Sonrada mesut yilmaz iktidarsiz oluyor haliyle :D

Can you share which city in Turkey you are now ?
In Sakarya, i will stay 1,5 weeks here and the rest in Istanbul, i wanna visit Kapalicarsi and Dolmabahce palace with Atatürks death bed and maybe princess islands too, havent visited these yet.

My oncle told me that Akp lost the last election in my village, Mhp was the winner. :D

North, South, East, West? :p:
North

arkadaşlar benim sorum biraz garip olacak

IDEF 2015 fuarına yurt dışından siviller ziyaret edebilir mi?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom