What's new

Çay Bahçesi

This isnt small for a woman at all.
men-to-woman-shoe-size-conversion.gif

:ashamed: it is

I am talking about a US 4 not a British 4 :(

Hmm i thought it was avarage, well i hate shopping anyways, i had to buy clothes for winter two days ago, i hate it. :mad:
hehehe clothes for me is easy...when I go to Pakistan I just use my sister's tops....same when I go to London...my other sister's tops....so I barely carry around clothes :p:
If I like what I use my sisters say take it...so I rarely even shop...when I come back to Europe I throw/ donate mine and use my sisters :angel:

Its emberrassing to say that, but I don't even buy clothes, my mom sometimes buys me stuff when she goes to shopping and I'm living with them :D you can guess I don't care much about my outlook.

hehehe clothes for me is easy...when I go to Pakistan I just use my sister's tops....same when I go to London...my other sister's tops....so I barely carry around clothes :p:
If I like what I use my sisters say take it...so I rarely even shop...when I come back to Europe I throw/ donate mine and use my sisters :angel:
Whenever i notice its time for shopping im like ''damn another wasted day of my life''

Dramatic-chipmunk.gif

Its emberrassing to say that, but I don't even buy clothes, my mom sometimes buys me stuff when she goes to shopping and I'm living with them :D you can guess I don't care much about my outlook.
same here :p:

women have smaller feets though but dayum 32, this is indeed kids section.
Yup finally my American cousin who was the groom found me some shoes for his wedding from the kids section :cray:

Last edited:
My dream of having a mountain house might be real in following years, yeah I'm 20 years old and thats my only dream :D I also want to creat an artificial forest, we will see about that.
:rofl: when I was well lets just say betwen 7 to 17 yrs old...I used to be VERY punctual with prayers and I used to doa ALLAH for a zoo....

Well, it started with wanting a horse and an elephant...then someone told me those stuff can be found in the zoo.... :ashamed:

:rofl: when I was well lets just say betwen 7 to 17 yrs old...I used to be VERY punctual with prayers and I used to doa ALLAH for a zoo....

Well, it started with wanting a horse and an elephant...then someone told me those stuff can be found in the zoo.... :ashamed:

Animals too of course, artificial forest with some small animals in it :) since I can't stop the destruction of nature, thats best I can do :)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom