What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Well...thank god she didnt....the thing is these are not really hostels but guesthouses for short term students/ researchers but since my deal is moving every 7-9 mths I got to stay in them but I have to move when she says so or I get a room in that far off apartments which many complain and say its like a big hall where they stuff some 4-5 people in :blink:
Got it, BTW, How much is the rent? if it does not worth it, you can find an apartment by your own, or by a roommate.

lolzz...since I move soo often I only bought necessity stuff but since I get cold easily I got good stuff for winter ...like nice German jacket and heavy duty snow boots but I didnt spend much for summer stuff :ashamed: so my shoes are kinda pathetic but I cant be bothered as winter is coming and I can use my snow shoes starting November or late October :D
First women with only 2 shoes, i thought you cant get enough of them. :lol:

Got it, BTW, How much is the rent? if it does not worth it, you can find an apartment by your own, or by a roommate.
well the rent is relatively good plus we get our apartment cleaned (esp the kitchen area) daily :p: and our room cleaned once a week which is good enough and it includes change of bedsheets, blanket get fresh set of towels ....I hate cleaning so its cool with me to pay what I pay...its like 360 euro per mth....

I dont like roommates...in this guesthouse we get our own rooms and washroom...we just share the kitchen which I dont mind so far :D

Birkaç gündür kadim dostum yemeksepeti.com açılmıyor, tor browser dan girince açılıyor ilginç.

Hi @xenon54 @XenoEnsi-14 and @Sinan whats cooking?

Rice and Türlü. :)

Türlü
turlu-yemegi-nasil-yapilir.jpg

Son zamanlar pek görünmüyorsun nerelerdesin?

Hava acayip bunaltıcı yemin ediyorum bilgisayar başında film izlemeye bile üşenir oldum, bıraksan klimanın başında akşama kadar yarı baygın yatıcam :D

First women with only 2 shoes, i thought you cant get enough of them. :lol:
Nahh..I change country every 7-9 mths cant be bothered to carry soo much junk around...

No I dont have 2...I have 3 :D at least in the country...and I forgot my 1 pair of lovely ones for conferences when I was visiting my sis in London...but since I dont have any conferences as of yet I told her to hold on to them till I see her next...

Well, I have a weird foot size...and its not easy to find my size, colour and style all in 1 shoe...so I never actually got addicted to buying in fact I get soo annoyed when I have to buy shoes....coz if I find the style I want they wont be in my size and if I find my size it would usually be in the most ugliest colour you can imagine....if I get size and style right the price would be above my budget :cray: I hate shoe shopping...I remember my cousin who was getting married took the mistake of taking me shoe shopping in NYC.... :rofl: he was sweet and gentleman enough to go running around getting shoes of different styles and sizes for me....and then he was on his knees a few times to put em on for me to try :wub::wub::wub:....man some of my cousins spoil me soo much its hard for me to find a husband :p:

Rice and Türlü. :)

Türlü
turlu-yemegi-nasil-yapilir.jpg
What is that? :unsure:

Mixed Vegetables (Türlü) ??

Guys, @Kaan @Sinan @...
where can I post general news(non-military) about Azerbaijan and caucasus?

Ahh.. not my place to tell that. :)

But if it was upto me i would say "Post anywhere forum is yours. :) "

We litterally had no summer this year, we had exactly 2 days with barely 30°C the rest was around 20°C with a lot rain, i like it. :tup:

And Ankara literally don't cool down.

It is 23:23 here and 27°C.... :tsk:

Nahh..I change country every 7-9 mths cant be bothered to carry soo much junk around...

No I dont have 2...I have 3 :D at least in the country...and I forgot my 1 pair of lovely ones for conferences when I was visiting my sis in London...but since I dont have any conferences as of yet I told her to hold on to them till I see her next...

Well, I have a weird foot size...and its not easy to find my size, colour and style all in 1 shoe...so I never actually got addicted to buying in fact I get soo annoyed when I have to buy shoes....coz if I find the style I want they wont be in my size and if I find my size it would usually be in the most ugliest colour you can imagine....if I get size and style right the price would be above my budget :cray: I hate shoe shopping...I remember my cousin who was getting married took the mistake of taking me shoe shopping in NYC.... :rofl: he was sweet and gentleman enough to go running around getting shoes of different styles and sizes for me....and then he was on his knees a few times to put em on for me to try :wub::wub::wub:....man some of my cousins spoil me soo much its hard for me to find a husband :p:

What is that? :unsure:

Mixed Vegetables (Türlü) ??

So you have big feet ?

Some people enjoy that :cheesy: but nevermind I don't want to ruin my reputation here with my dirty mind :D

well the rent is relatively good plus we get our apartment cleaned (esp the kitchen area) daily :p: and our room cleaned once a week which is good enough and it includes change of bedsheets, blanket get fresh set of towels ....I hate cleaning so its cool with me to pay what I pay...its like 360 euro per mth....

I dont like roommates...in this guesthouse we get our own rooms and washroom...we just share the kitchen which I dont mind so far :D
Wow... the rent is really good :D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom